The Fountain of Retard (Redskins Thread)

Re: The Fountain of Retard (Redskins Thread)

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Mar 2017, 20:22

sorry for your lost LDot. that's an impressive trainwreck. at least you don't have to experience the Caps collapse for another month so you've got some time to steel yourself
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Mar 2017, 09:08

SouthernYokel wrote:sorry for your lost LDot. that's an impressive trainwreck. at least you don't have to experience the Caps collapse for another month so you've got some time to steel yourself

first of all, it's probably 2 months to the Caps collapse, DICK (or was until I said this)

Second, I'm out on this dumpster fire train wreck tornado typhoon hurricane earthquake disaster farce that is this franchise. They're pointless until Danny boy dies. Zero reason to support or believe in him ever again. "Oh I wanna win" "McC is gonna have all personnel decision-making powers" "oh... he's getting credit for back to back winning seasons? What about me? Why don't I get any love or credit for slowly extinguishing some of this dumpster fire I've started and stoked for 20 years? WELL IF I CAN'T GET THE CREDIT THEN FIRE ANYONE WHO IS!" Oh and let's do it all at the combine and start of free agency. Brilliant! In a very public way where, hey can't fire the guy for incompetence because he's the one person in the org who knows what he's doing and has a track record of success unlike say the owner or Bruce Allen, so let's just play up drinking and suddenly that's the problem! Free agents are gonna line up now! Really helped the chances of getting anything for Cousins who is begging to be traded from this sinking ship. Glad Allen and his amazing personnel skills were at the combine, I love when Dan's stoolies are in charge! And between the treatment of McC, the Shanahans (and oh, can't trade Kirk to San Fran cuz that could help Kyle and you know what helps an organization win is holding a grudge), Zorn, etc. I'm sure talented people are lining up to join this fine organization. So nope, don't care how traitorous or horrible it makes me as a fan, I'm done. The Bills were smart enough to keep Tyrod so I'll be rooting for them and I've always like Carolina and my dad's side is from NC and one of them gave me a jersey for the immortal Tim Biakabutuka back in the day so I'll join rubby and yoke and maybe someday we'll all be happy. And now I can laugh and point at these #idiots and know I have zero emotional investment in them because they're a clownshowfraudshamockery on par with Cleveland. Detroit and Oakland are better run! Adios, muchachos, #ArtMonk4lyfe
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Mar 2017, 09:16

More like Art Stunk.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Mar 2017, 10:21

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:sorry for your lost LDot. that's an impressive trainwreck. at least you don't have to experience the Caps collapse for another month so you've got some time to steel yourself

first of all, it's probably 2 months to the Caps collapse, DICK (or was until I said this)

Second, I'm out on this dumpster fire train wreck tornado typhoon hurricane earthquake disaster farce that is this franchise. They're pointless until Danny boy dies. Zero reason to support or believe in him ever again. "Oh I wanna win" "McC is gonna have all personnel decision-making powers" "oh... he's getting credit for back to back winning seasons? What about me? Why don't I get any love or credit for slowly extinguishing some of this dumpster fire I've started and stoked for 20 years? WELL IF I CAN'T GET THE CREDIT THEN FIRE ANYONE WHO IS!" Oh and let's do it all at the combine and start of free agency. Brilliant! In a very public way where, hey can't fire the guy for incompetence because he's the one person in the org who knows what he's doing and has a track record of success unlike say the owner or Bruce Allen, so let's just play up drinking and suddenly that's the problem! Free agents are gonna line up now! Really helped the chances of getting anything for Cousins who is begging to be traded from this sinking ship. Glad Allen and his amazing personnel skills were at the combine, I love when Dan's stoolies are in charge! And between the treatment of McC, the Shanahans (and oh, can't trade Kirk to San Fran cuz that could help Kyle and you know what helps an organization win is holding a grudge), Zorn, etc. I'm sure talented people are lining up to join this fine organization. So nope, don't care how traitorous or horrible it makes me as a fan, I'm done. The Bills were smart enough to keep Tyrod so I'll be rooting for them and I've always like Carolina and my dad's side is from NC and one of them gave me a jersey for the immortal Tim Biakabutuka back in the day so I'll join rubby and yoke and maybe someday we'll all be happy. And now I can laugh and point at these #idiots and know I have zero emotional investment in them because they're a clownshowfraudshamockery on par with Cleveland. Detroit and Oakland are better run! Adios, muchachos, #ArtMonk4lyfe

Damn. Ts and Ps, son.

And it's Tshimanga Biakabutuka. I thought that guy was gonna be otherworldly. Because his name was Tshimanga Biakabutuka. I was 12. And his name was Tshimanga Biakabutuka.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby chrisco » 10 Mar 2017, 10:25

MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Damn. Ts and Ps, son.

And it's Tshimanga Biakabutuka. I thought that guy was gonna be otherworldly. Because his name was Tshimanga Biakabutuka. I was 12. And his name was Tshimanga Biakabutuka.

Tunji Awojobi had a name fit for the association, and a game that made the American East All Conference Team.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Mar 2017, 10:29

Damn. Ts and Ps, son.

Ditto, plus I'd seen him playing at UM... didn't like him because, gross, UM. His name was fun though.... It joined a line of illustrious jerseys family members had gotten me (without asking!) that included Heath Shuler, Terry Allen, and Brad Johnson
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby CourtesyFlush » 10 Mar 2017, 10:31

Damn. Ts and Ps, son.

Ditto, plus I'd seen him playing at UM... didn't like him because, gross, UM. His name was fun though.... It joined a line of illustrious jerseys family members had gotten me (without asking!) that included Heath Shuler, Terry Allen, and Brad Johnson

Fun fact about the Panthers and Biakabutuka. He was drafted 8th by the Panthers in the first round. They have the 8th pick this year and are most likely drafting Fournette. Long Dick, get yourself a Fournette jersey this time around and let the good times roll.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Mar 2017, 10:31

chrisco wrote:
Tunji Awojobi had a name fit for the association, and a game that made the American East All Conference Team.

#s can tell you about the time we played Tunji in high school. He was tall and black and I got his autograph.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Mar 2017, 10:33

CourtesyFlush wrote:

Damn. Ts and Ps, son.

Fun fact about the Panthers and Biakabutuka. He was drafted 8th by the Panthers in the first round. They have the 8th pick this year and are most likely drafting Fournette. Long Dick, get yourself a Fournette jersey this time around and let the good times roll.

Deal! I gotta ask though, what's our team's obsession with RBs? It's a passing league! And RBs are dime a dozen
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Mar 2017, 10:34

CourtesyFlush wrote:

Damn. Ts and Ps, son.

Oh noes, please don't curse Fournette like that. Please don't.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Mar 2017, 22:13

Hey we're a good place for rbs what are you talking about. We even got 1000 yds from stephen davis's old ass!

I mean he died right after that but still, 1000 yds
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 11 Mar 2017, 23:26

SouthernYokel wrote:Hey we're a good place for rbs what are you talking about. We even got 1000 yds from stephen davis's old ass!

I mean he died right after that but still, 1000 yds

Not saying you're not, just that in the present day era with salary caps and RBs lasting like 4 years, sinking in whatever ungodly amount was split between Stewart and Williams (and they couldn't stay healthy) was just well part of why the GM got fired. A good O-line will make any RB not named Trent Richardson** look at least decent whereas a bad O-line will make Jim Brown look like Trung Candidate and do the QB no favors either.

Also, <3333 Stephen Davis, again, you suck Michael Westbrook

The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Mar 2017, 20:09

Oh yeah, we overpaid the shiiiit out of stewart and williams. At one point 5 guys made up 90% of our annual cap. Solid strats.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 12 Mar 2017, 21:35

SouthernYokel wrote:Oh yeah, we overpaid the shiiiit out of stewart and williams. At one point 5 guys made up 90% of our annual cap. Solid strats.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. RB at #8 if D-U-M dumb
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Jew Jitsu » 12 Mar 2017, 22:00

Yeah we're the worst two franchises by far. Detroit has been solid at 6-7 wins a year ever since their winless season and Oakland seems to have left the orbit. At this point I'd say the Browns are ahead of the skins simply due to having more picKs but we're gonna blow them and be on a new regime before you know it.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to NFL