The Fountain of Retard (Redskins Thread)

Re: The Fountain of Retard (Redskins Thread)

Postby jman » 02 Mar 2017, 14:13

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i think overpaying cousins for 1 year under the franchise tag is a best case for them. not a great option out there in free agency this year, not gonna draft watson so...just stand pat and hope next year brings a better option. Odds are Cousins regresses next season so you won't have to pay him the huge contract if you end up stuck on him. for a drunk this GM seems to be doing well.

Barnwell had a pretty good article on ESPN.com yesterday about the Cousins sitch. He says they should try to trade Cousins to San Fran and plug in either Romo or Tyrod with the funds they would've allocated to Cousins and then plug some other holes. Pretty sure Long Dick just got diamond hard at the thought of Tyrod in burgundy and gold.

Ever since I saw those #idiots in Buffalo want to cut Tyrod, my dream scenario has been trade Cousins (and now with Shanny Jr. in San Fran, I'll take that #2 pick....) for a first (or 2 if people are that dumb [they are]) and 2nd or couple 2nds, sign Tyrod, bring back either Garcon or Desean, I go back and forth on which I'd prefer... then draft up the D, then __________, then $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

drunk McG is better than whoever else these clowns will bring in and I wish they'd both go take out a yacht for the next 4 months and leave McG and the process (tm Sixdawgs) alone

Getting something in return for Cousins now rather than a year from now should be the Redskins' preference. I've got a sneaky suspicion he regresses a bit this year. Strike while the iron is hot. Whatever that means.

co-sign, that week 17 gints game wasn't a fluke or outlier

SouthernYokel wrote:say they trade cousins to SF for picks. Jerry is going to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck them in a deal for Romo with no real starter on their roster. The bills might just drop Tyrod though.

They better not trade for Romo and his balky back. McNabb should have showed them the evils of trading for shitty division rival QBs. Tyrod, rookie, or bust (i.e. McCoy).

the Bears are also reportedly shopping Cutler with no takers, so they may need to just axe him which would give you another option for a serviceable guy where you wouldn't have to give anything up. He'd probably want more money than Tyrod through
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby mj3528 » 02 Mar 2017, 14:16

jman wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i think overpaying cousins for 1 year under the franchise tag is a best case for them. not a great option out there in free agency this year, not gonna draft watson so...just stand pat and hope next year brings a better option. Odds are Cousins regresses next season so you won't have to pay him the huge contract if you end up stuck on him. for a drunk this GM seems to be doing well.

Barnwell had a pretty good article on ESPN.com yesterday about the Cousins sitch. He says they should try to trade Cousins to San Fran and plug in either Romo or Tyrod with the funds they would've allocated to Cousins and then plug some other holes. Pretty sure Long Dick just got diamond hard at the thought of Tyrod in burgundy and gold.

Ever since I saw those #idiots in Buffalo want to cut Tyrod, my dream scenario has been trade Cousins (and now with Shanny Jr. in San Fran, I'll take that #2 pick....) for a first (or 2 if people are that dumb [they are]) and 2nd or couple 2nds, sign Tyrod, bring back either Garcon or Desean, I go back and forth on which I'd prefer... then draft up the D, then __________, then $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

drunk McG is better than whoever else these clowns will bring in and I wish they'd both go take out a yacht for the next 4 months and leave McG and the process (tm Sixdawgs) alone

Getting something in return for Cousins now rather than a year from now should be the Redskins' preference. I've got a sneaky suspicion he regresses a bit this year. Strike while the iron is hot. Whatever that means.

SouthernYokel wrote:say they trade cousins to SF for picks. Jerry is going to fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck them in a deal for Romo with no real starter on their roster. The bills might just drop Tyrod though.

They better not trade for Romo and his balky back. McNabb should have showed them the evils of trading for shitty division rival QBs. Tyrod, rookie, or bust (i.e. McCoy).

the Bears are also reportedly shopping Cutler with no takers, so they may need to just axe him which would give you another option for a serviceable guy where you wouldn't have to give anything up. He'd probably want more money than Tyrod through

I would take Tyrod over Cutler in a minute. I would tell Tyrod not to stand flat footed in the pocket all of the time. It is an annoying habit he has. #chip
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 02 Mar 2017, 14:17

ctz31 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Congrats on your 9-7 season.

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:co-sign, that week 17 gints game wasn't a fluke or outlier

Agree. And tyrod has never had any stinkers. :lol:

9-7 would have made the playoffs :beatsme:

And Tyrod's not gonna demand the money Cousins thinks he's worth. And he's not had the stinkers Cousins' has had. But kick him to the curb, #idiots

ETA: I forgot Cutler, wouldn't mind signing him either after trading Cousins if Tyrod isn't available
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby jman » 03 Mar 2017, 10:42

mj3528 wrote:
jman wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

I would take Tyrod over Cutler in a minute. I would tell Tyrod not to stand flat footed in the pocket all of the time. It is an annoying habit he has. #chip

tbh I don't think I've seen Tyrod play a snap of professional football so I can't say for certain who I'd take. Cutler is definitely on the downside at this point, especially after the meat grinder he went through in Chicago. But maybe a new location would juvenate him enough to get a decent year or two while a long term solution could be found.
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby JT99 » 03 Mar 2017, 11:27

Cutler is D-U-N, done.

Trent Richardson has more left in the tank than he does.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 03 Mar 2017, 11:34

JT99 wrote:Cutler is D-U-N, done.

I was more optimistic heading into games with both Hoyer and Barkley last year than Cutler.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Mar 2017, 11:35

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
JT99 wrote:Cutler is D-U-N, done.

I was more optimistic heading into games with both Hoyer and Barkley last year than Cutler.

Yeah, I think I agree with 99 and Dr J. here. Lots of weapons on that Redskins team but Cutler would not be anywhere near my top choice.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 06 Mar 2017, 12:33

Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 06 Mar 2017, 13:11

I don't think anyone thought the Redskins were THAT stupid and I put nothing into it and it seems like it was exactly that, nothing. The rest is a fucking dumpster fire with a page taken out of the Red Sox book of letting people go by running names through the mud and shitting all over people on their way out. Which is moronic. McC was turning the ship around. Now they're gonna boot him and go back to the AMAZING personnel decisions of the past 2 decades. I expect Cousins to get $30 mil a year guaranteed for the next 10 years now.

So time to find a new team!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Mar 2017, 13:18

The Long Dick of the Law wrote: The rest is a fucking dumpster fire with a page taken out of the Red Sox book of letting people go by running names through the mud and shitting all over people on their way out!

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 06 Mar 2017, 13:23

Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote: The rest is a fucking dumpster fire with a page taken out of the Red Sox book of letting people go by running names through the mud and shitting all over people on their way out!

So Tito wasn't called a drunk too on the way out the door? Theo sure was treated kindly on his way out. All those warm fuzzies when guys get traded or cut or fired have just been a model for organizations around the globe
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Mar 2017, 13:29

Gregs Kite wrote:

So Tito wasn't called a drunk too on the way out the door? Theo sure was treated kindly on his way out. All those warm fuzzies when guys get traded or cut or fired have just been a model for organizations around the globe

Apparently my gif game isn't as strong as others. I was agreeing with your taek. The Sox are notorious smear campaigners.

Friends again?

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 06 Mar 2017, 13:48

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Apparently my gif game isn't as strong as others. I was agreeing with your taek. The Sox are notorious smear campaigners.

Friends again?

In fairness Tito is a drunk. A lovable effective drunk. Kind of like FTT.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 06 Mar 2017, 14:04

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Friends again?

My mistake Gregs, friends!!!!
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Frank the Tank » 07 Mar 2017, 16:54

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Friends again?

2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to NFL