The Fountain of Retard (Redskins Thread)

Re: The Fountain of Retard (Redskins Thread)

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Mar 2017, 07:12

Jew Jitsu wrote:Yeah we're the worst two franchises by far. Detroit has been solid at 6-7 wins a year ever since their winless season and Oakland seems to have left the orbit. At this point I'd say the Browns are ahead of the skins simply due to having more picKs but we're gonna blow them and be on a new regime before you know it.

It's a fun race to see who can switch out regimes quicker. Gruden is the first Redskins coach to get an extension under Danny and I'm 99% sure that was to try to cover up the clown show with McC.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 13 Mar 2017, 07:45

Are we all still pretending to know who McC is when L-dot mentions him?

My redskin fan BIL is psyched about the up and coming season. Apparently you guys signed a WR he says is beast. Can't remember who. He said your offense is gonna go HAM.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Mar 2017, 07:57

ctz31 wrote:Are we all still pretending to know who McC is when L-dot mentions him?

My redskin fan BIL is psyched about the up and coming season. Apparently you guys signed a WR he says is beast. Can't remember who. He said your offense is gonna go HAM.

Scot McCloughan, the GM that Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder just fired for "drinking"....

Was told late in the season of jealousy up top and how they'd one day use McCloughan drinking as an excuse to can him. Exactly what happened
— Mike Jones (@MikeJonesWaPo) March 10, 2017

Source who knows Skins brass told me months ago this was EXACTLY how it would end. It was most cynical thing I'd heard. Then it happened.
— Seth Wickersham (@SethWickersham) March 10, 2017

Bruce Allen...

Former pos. coach to me: "Bruce Allen brushes his teeth with Coors Light." What a healthy workplace environment to bring an alcoholic into.
— Mike Wise (@MikeWiseguy) March 10, 2017

and Dan Snyder...

On a Sunday evening nearly two years ago, Daniel Snyder hit his nadir with the Washington Redskins. Trudging down the stairwell of one of his private planes in the hangar of the Dulles Jet Center, burgundy-and-gold striped necktie askew, he mouthed an expletive passengers behind him could clearly hear. In that moment, hours after the Redskins had lost to the lowly Lions — the worst team in pro football — in Detroit, Snyder resembled less of an NFL owner than an exasperated day trader.

“He was as stressed out and lost as I’d ever seen him,” said an associate of Snyder, who recounted the scene.” It was the bottom for all of us, but it was mostly the bottom for him.”

On the way to missing the playoffs for the eighth time in his 11 seasons as Redskins owner, Snyder retreated to the pilot’s lounge inside the hangar with two of his closest advisers at the time, Dave Donovan, the team’s chief operating officer, and Karl Swanson, Snyder’s senior vice president of public relations. Vinny Cerrato, the executive vice president of personnel and Snyder’s right-hand man, joined them after he had taken the team plane home with the players and their beleaguered coach, Jim Zorn.

While watching NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” game between the Arizona Cardinals and Indianapolis Colts, the four men drank glasses of Sassicaia, a bold Tuscan red that is a Snyder favorite, those who were present said. They added that Snyder eventually graduated to Crown Royal.

Finally, Snyder turned to the others. “Let’s go get Mike Shanahan,” he said.

are concerned how drinking affects the franchise....GTFOOH

Anyway, these #idiots signed Terrelle Pryor to a one year deal from Cleveland. This was dumb by him. Go Bills!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 13 Mar 2017, 08:00

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Are we all still pretending to know who McC is when L-dot mentions him?

Scot McCloughan, the GM that Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder just fired for "drinking"....

Was told late in the season of jealousy up top and how they'd one day use McCloughan drinking as an excuse to can him. Exactly what happened

Source who knows Skins brass told me months ago this was EXACTLY how it would end. It was most cynical thing I'd heard. Then it happened.

Bruce Allen...

Former pos. coach to me: "Bruce Allen brushes his teeth with Coors Light." What a healthy workplace environment to bring an alcoholic into.

and Dan Snyder...

On a Sunday evening nearly two years ago, Daniel Snyder hit his nadir with the Washington Redskins. Trudging down the stairwell of one of his private planes in the hangar of the Dulles Jet Center, burgundy-and-gold striped necktie askew, he mouthed an expletive passengers behind him could clearly hear. In that moment, hours after the Redskins had lost to the lowly Lions — the worst team in pro football — in Detroit, Snyder resembled less of an NFL owner than an exasperated day trader.

“He was as stressed out and lost as I’d ever seen him,” said an associate of Snyder, who recounted the scene.” It was the bottom for all of us, but it was mostly the bottom for him.”

On the way to missing the playoffs for the eighth time in his 11 seasons as Redskins owner, Snyder retreated to the pilot’s lounge inside the hangar with two of his closest advisers at the time, Dave Donovan, the team’s chief operating officer, and Karl Swanson, Snyder’s senior vice president of public relations. Vinny Cerrato, the executive vice president of personnel and Snyder’s right-hand man, joined them after he had taken the team plane home with the players and their beleaguered coach, Jim Zorn.

While watching NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” game between the Arizona Cardinals and Indianapolis Colts, the four men drank glasses of Sassicaia, a bold Tuscan red that is a Snyder favorite, those who were present said. They added that Snyder eventually graduated to Crown Royal.

Anyway, these #idiots signed Terrelle Pryor to a one year deal from Cleveland. This was dumb by him. Go Bills!

TY. never heard of this mccloughan. Yes Terrelle Pryor. He says he is gonna lead them to the promise(d?) land. Congrat.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby mister bacon » 13 Mar 2017, 08:30

ctz31 wrote:

Bruce Allen...

and Dan Snyder...

TY. never heard of this mccloughan. Yes Terrelle Pryor. He says he is gonna lead them to the promise(d?) land. Congrat.

remember how the niners and seattle rosters got good kind of out of nowhere? that was him.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Mar 2017, 08:36

mister bacon wrote:
remember how the niners and seattle rosters got good kind of out of nowhere? that was him.

Yup, but since he's getting credit for the Redskins having back-to-back winning seasons for the first time since Joe Gibbs retired the first time and Dan Snyder/Bruce Allen aren't, they've gotta act like teenage girls and get all jealous and ...

The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Mar 2017, 09:32

watch Lacey breathe.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Mar 2017, 10:32

gotta be tough to get a full breath in under the weight of those cannons
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Previous

Return to NFL