Seahawks

Re: Seahawks

Postby ctz31 » 20 Dec 2017, 09:41

Seawawk fan: do you think we can sneak into the playoffs? Cowboys/Cardinals doesn't seem that daunting, but the NFC is a wagon. In the weak ass AFC you'd be on track for a 4 seed.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby PhillyJim76 » 20 Dec 2017, 10:25

Seahawks XL Champs wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:the 3rd paragraph is a troll right? you're not gonna get me.

In fairness, he doesn't spend enough time here to know that it's against the rules to criticise the police or the president because that's an affront to the personal integrity of oppressed white people who were personally raped in the face by Barack Obama and Eric Holder and were left with nothing but their jobs, houses, families and 300 dollar IPA's.

Bennett said stuff. I didn’t think he was lying at the time. National media made a huge deal out of it. Subsequently it’s shown he made most of the story up. Story disappears from the media. Did I miss anything here?

Yes. What you missed was anything that “showed” he made anything else, other than from the LV police spokesman and an FOP dickwad. What do you think their responses are going to be.

Jesus guys you are all smarter than that.

So where is his lawsuit against Vegas like he said he was gonna do? Jesus man take off your little seahawk onesie and be rational about shit

Oh I got it. Because during an nfl season he hasn’t gotten around to filing a lawsuit it means he’s lying. I guess I simply don’t get why anyone would take what a police union rep or city police chief says at face value. If you do by default I would guess you voted for Don. Anyway if/when he files suit and Vegas settles we can revisit. Not only voted for Don but this hypothetical believer of FOP probably also gives two shits whether another grown-ass man stands for a song.

Go Seahawks. To Theny, yes Mike being on the Seahawks is why I’m vocal about this but trust me my politics would have me believe the player regardless of team. My age has nothing to do with it.

To Jike. He also was pissed during the kneeldown when the Pats beat them during the super bowl. He hates fucking losing. As long as you also called Cam Newton our for being a fucking baby with the media after his team got destroyed then that’s cool.

If Bennett actually files a lawsuit I’ll send BSMB out West to suck your dick. If he doesn’t , then you travel east and BSMB will suck your dick
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 20 Dec 2017, 10:30

PhillyJim76 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:the 3rd paragraph is a troll right? you're not gonna get me.

In fairness, he doesn't spend enough time here to know that it's against the rules to criticise the police or the president because that's an affront to the personal integrity of oppressed white people who were personally raped in the face by Barack Obama and Eric Holder and were left with nothing but their jobs, houses, families and 300 dollar IPA's.

Bennett said stuff. I didn’t think he was lying at the time. National media made a huge deal out of it. Subsequently it’s shown he made most of the story up. Story disappears from the media. Did I miss anything here?

Yes. What you missed was anything that “showed” he made anything else, other than from the LV police spokesman and an FOP dickwad. What do you think their responses are going to be.

So where is his lawsuit against Vegas like he said he was gonna do? Jesus man take off your little seahawk onesie and be rational about shit

Oh I got it. Because during an nfl season he hasn’t gotten around to filing a lawsuit it means he’s lying. I guess I simply don’t get why anyone would take what a police union rep or city police chief says at face value. If you do by default I would guess you voted for Don. Anyway if/when he files suit and Vegas settles we can revisit. Not only voted for Don but this hypothetical believer of FOP probably also gives two shits whether another grown-ass man stands for a song.

Go Seahawks. To Theny, yes Mike being on the Seahawks is why I’m vocal about this but trust me my politics would have me believe the player regardless of team. My age has nothing to do with it.

To Jike. He also was pissed during the kneeldown when the Pats beat them during the super bowl. He hates fucking losing. As long as you also called Cam Newton our for being a fucking baby with the media after his team got destroyed then that’s cool.

If Bennett actually files a lawsuit I’ll send BSMB out West to suck your dick. If he doesn’t , then you travel east and BSMB will suck your dick

Shame it has to wait for the off season. What this country needs is a group of people you can pay to file lawsuits and handle law-type stuff for you, especially if you are ignorant of the nuances of the law. I have a dream.....
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 20 Dec 2017, 10:31

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Shame it has to wait for the off season. What this country needs is a group of people you can pay to file lawsuits and handle law-type stuff for you, especially if you are ignorant of the nuances of the law. I have a dream.....

Right, like we need some expensive money-grubbing assholes out there charging to do our paperwork for us. Right, Angus? :mrgreen:
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby PhillyJim76 » 20 Dec 2017, 10:40

Btw seahawks the way you talk about the police, it’s probably awesome that if you ever were in a situation that required police, that you would never call them. Right?
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Goose » 20 Dec 2017, 10:48

Just have Balls make a few calls. He can get the whole thing cleared up in two to twenty months.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 20 Dec 2017, 10:51

Goose wrote:Just have Balls make a few calls. He can get the whole thing cleared up in two to twenty months.

with or without cross-country trips for blowjobs?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Dec 2017, 11:20

I mailed a holiday thank you card to my mr policeman this morning. #BlueLivesMatter
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 20 Dec 2017, 11:48

Goose wrote:Just have Balls make a few calls. He can get the whole thing cleared up in two to twenty months.

with or without cross-country trips for blowjobs?

Either or.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Seahawks XL Champs » 20 Dec 2017, 12:39

PhillyJim76 wrote:Btw seahawks the way you talk about the police, it’s probably awesome that if you ever were in a situation that required police, that you would never call them. Right?

I have no problem with the police. But I don't take the word of their unions at face-value, nor elected sheriffs. When's the last time someone said "yeah we blew it"? I live where Sheriff Joe reigned for a couple of decades and our tax dollars paid 10s of millions of dollars in settlements because of actions like what happened to Bennett, so maybe I'm a little jaded.
Seahawks XL Champs
Hope College Alum

Postby mj3528 » 20 Dec 2017, 12:42

PhillyJim76 wrote:Btw seahawks the way you talk about the police, it’s probably awesome that if you ever were in a situation that required police, that you would never call them. Right?

I have no problem with the police. But I don't take the word of their unions at face-value, nor elected sheriffs. When's the last time someone said "yeah we blew it"? I live where Sheriff Joe reigned for a couple of decades and our tax dollars paid 10s of millions of dollars in settlements because of actions like what happened to Bennett, so maybe I'm a little jaded.

did you see any of the video footage of the incident and the aftermath involving Mr. Bennett?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Seahawks XL Champs » 20 Dec 2017, 13:00

mj3528 wrote:

did you see any of the video footage of the incident and the aftermath involving Mr. Bennett?

The whole thing, along with the police spokesman happily telling all of us what we were supposed to be looking at, carefully dialed up and edited.

You?
Seahawks XL Champs
Hope College Alum

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 20 Dec 2017, 13:08

mj3528 wrote:

The whole thing, along with the police spokesman happily telling all of us what we were supposed to be looking at, carefully dialed up and edited.

You?

this is giving me such a clue
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Seahawks XL Champs » 20 Dec 2017, 13:12

mj3528 wrote:

You?

Oh please fill us in. Pretty please with sugar on top.
Seahawks XL Champs
Hope College Alum

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 20 Dec 2017, 13:17

mj3528 wrote:

You?

Oh please fill us in. Pretty please with sugar on top.

The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to NFL