Seahawks

Re: Seahawks

Postby PhillyJim76 » 19 Dec 2017, 21:30

Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:the 3rd paragraph is a troll right? you're not gonna get me.

In fairness, he doesn't spend enough time here to know that it's against the rules to criticise the police or the president because that's an affront to the personal integrity of oppressed white people who were personally raped in the face by Barack Obama and Eric Holder and were left with nothing but their jobs, houses, families and 300 dollar IPA's.

Bennett said stuff. I didn’t think he was lying at the time. National media made a huge deal out of it. Subsequently it’s shown he made most of the story up. Story disappears from the media. Did I miss anything here?
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Dthefritz » 19 Dec 2017, 21:47

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:the 3rd paragraph is a troll right? you're not gonna get me.

In fairness, he doesn't spend enough time here to know that it's against the rules to criticise the police or the president because that's an affront to the personal integrity of oppressed white people who were personally raped in the face by Barack Obama and Eric Holder and were left with nothing but their jobs, houses, families and 300 dollar IPA's.

Bennett said stuff. I didn’t think he was lying at the time. National media made a huge deal out of it. Subsequently it’s shown he made most of the story up. Story disappears from the media. Did I miss anything here?

I'm sorry for derailing this with nonsense [not really]. Let's give SeahawksXL the floor and let him defend his boy proper.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Seahawks XL Champs » 19 Dec 2017, 22:26

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Yes. What you missed was anything that “showed” he made anything else, other than from the LV police spokesman and an FOP dickwad. What do you think their responses are going to be.

Jesus guys you are all smarter than that.
Seahawks XL Champs
Hope College Alum

Postby Seahawks XL Champs » 19 Dec 2017, 22:31

JichaelDick wrote:Don't know nor care about Bennett vs LVPD. Just on the field, he's a bitchass.

You should care. It’s fucking terrible what happened to him. And what on the field? The Jags game? Note he wasn’t fined.

EDIT—sorry for the double-post.
Seahawks XL Champs
Hope College Alum

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Dec 2017, 05:07

Seahawks XL Champs wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Don't know nor care about Bennett vs LVPD. Just on the field, he's a bitchass.

You should care. It’s fucking terrible what happened to him. And what on the field? The Jags game? Note he wasn’t fined.

Which was horseshit. Plus, his actions during and after the divisional round against Atlanta. The Jacksonville thing wasn't isolated.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 20 Dec 2017, 06:54

JichaelDick wrote:

Which was horseshit. Plus, his actions during and after the divisional round against Atlanta. The Jacksonville thing wasn't isolated.

But he wasn't fined! He's a great person, jike. Leave the poor guy alone.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Dec 2017, 07:05

TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

But he wasn't fined! He's a great person, jike. Leave the poor guy alone.

Can't vouch for him off the field. Can only say what I see on the field. And, you know, cursing a cancer survivor for daring to say the Seahawks didn't get pressure on Matt Ryan and then asking "what adversity did you go through?"
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby PhillyJim76 » 20 Dec 2017, 07:13

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Yes. What you missed was anything that “showed” he made anything else, other than from the LV police spokesman and an FOP dickwad. What do you think their responses are going to be.

So where is his lawsuit against Vegas like he said he was gonna do? Jesus man take off your little seahawk onesie and be rational about shit
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Theny » 20 Dec 2017, 08:33

PhillyJim76 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

So where is his lawsuit against Vegas like he said he was gonna do? Jesus man take off your little seahawk onesie and be rational about shit

He's in his late 30's by the way.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Seahawks XL Champs » 20 Dec 2017, 08:58

PhillyJim76 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:

Oh I got it. Because during an nfl season he hasn’t gotten around to filing a lawsuit it means he’s lying. I guess I simply don’t get why anyone would take what a police union rep or city police chief says at face value. If you do by default I would guess you voted for Don. Anyway if/when he files suit and Vegas settles we can revisit. Not only voted for Don but this hypothetical believer of FOP probably also gives two shits whether another grown-ass man stands for a song.

Go Seahawks. To Theny, yes Mike being on the Seahawks is why I’m vocal about this but trust me my politics would have me believe the player regardless of team. My age has nothing to do with it.

To Jike. He also was pissed during the kneeldown when the Pats beat them during the super bowl. He hates fucking losing. As long as you also called Cam Newton our for being a fucking baby with the media after his team got destroyed then that’s cool.
Seahawks XL Champs
Hope College Alum

Postby JT99 » 20 Dec 2017, 09:14

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Seahawks XL Champs » 20 Dec 2017, 09:17

JT99 wrote:Image

Good movie better book but what on earth does that have to do with the Seahawks?
Seahawks XL Champs
Hope College Alum

Postby JT99 » 20 Dec 2017, 09:33

Good movie better book but what on earth does that have to do with the Seahawks?

Nothing at all
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Dec 2017, 09:37

JT99 wrote:

Nothing at all

Turns out SE Hinton is a huge Seahawks fan.

I had her pegged as a Chiefs fan, tbh.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 20 Dec 2017, 09:39

JichaelDick wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Nothing at all

Turns out SE Hinton is a huge Seahawks fan.

I had her pegged as a Chiefs fan, tbh.

Why not just use your remis?

XLC, do you think 9/11 was an inside job? Was your first "Thank you, Pete" when he asked the Pentagon general about it?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to NFL