Seahawks

Re: Seahawks

Postby PhillyJim76 » 15 Dec 2016, 11:30

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mj3528 wrote:The Seahawks color rush uniforms for tonight's contest are something:

straight fire/bsmb

You ain't kiddin, those are hot! Will watch a series just for that.

"sports fan"

The NFL blows. Sorry.

Trendy hot taek.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Dec 2016, 11:34

Besides playoff games, I haven't watched non-Eagles games in a pretty long time. #Taek
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Dec 2016, 16:35

i like those uniforms as well.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Dec 2016, 17:21

I like them. Too bad the Rams chickened out of using the bright yellow ones, that would have been amazing (ly horrible) to watch.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Prez » 15 Dec 2016, 21:26

Seahawks o-line:

Not a good look.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Rodney Farva » 16 Dec 2016, 01:00

#TeamPrez
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Jan 2017, 00:31

Bring it, you latte-sippin', copyright-infringin', craft beer-lovin' hipster rednecks.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Jan 2017, 16:27

Okay.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Jan 2017, 07:54

Great catch doe.

I believe Atlanta is going to smoke them. even though my official prediction in the other thread is that they will beat atlanta. i am simmonsing.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jan 2017, 08:53

SouthernYokel wrote:Great catch doe.

I believe Atlanta is going to smoke them. even though my official prediction in the other thread is that they will beat atlanta. i am simmonsing.

You need to be practicing #FLACONAWARENESS this Saturday. I am expecting a dick kick, possibly including Russell Wilson screaming "THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU!" before doing said dick kick.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Jan 2017, 09:31

Atlanta is gonna Atlanta the game away.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby CourtesyFlush » 09 Jan 2017, 09:44

Can both Atlanta and Seattle lose that game Saturday? That's akin to watching a Duke-UNC game for this fan.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jan 2017, 09:48

CourtesyFlush wrote:Can both Atlanta and Seattle lose that game Saturday? That's akin to watching a Duke-UNC game for this fan.

I'll go ahead and say Atlanta closes out the Georgia Dome the only way they can...with a heartbreaking loss in their first playoff game. Probably will be a big blown lead, too.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Jan 2017, 10:54

A story of Earl Thomas, a fur hat and a group of die-hard Russian Seahawks fans

Dear Earl Thomas,

We are fans of Seattle Seahawks from the countries emerged from the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Some of us live in Russia, some live in Ukraine and Belarus (they differ from Russia as Canada differs from the USA). We have guys from Kazakhstan (it is like Texas, USA – there are also cows, cowboys and oil, but the country is four times bigger by land area), Georgia (not the one to the North of Florida, but the one to the South of Russia) and the Baltic states, our fellows are in Germany, Czech Republic and of course in the State of Washington.

Some of us play football, some officiate and some just watch it, but all of us love the best ball game on Earth, and we are all sure that the Seahawks is the best team in the world. For many of us you are the favourite player. However, two members of our community – Darya and Xenia have another player being their favourite one, and this is Richard Sherman. Probably this choice is the result of these girls playing cornerbacks. We love you not only for interceptions and tackles, your invincible spirit – that is what is more important for us, it is great that you were able to demonstrate it in the game against Falcons.

The action team of our fan club “Russian Sea Hawkers” which is currently in the process of official registration could not miss the opportunity to make you a present. It is a uniform winter hat of naval pilots based on the only Russian aircraft cruiser – Admiral Kuznetsov. These guys fly multirole fighter aircrafts MiG-29K (Mikoyan MiG-29K, NATO reporting name: Fulcrum-D). We think that the coincidence of your numbers and tasks on the football and battle fields is highly symbolic.

Members of our fan club – Ivan and Sasha, made a plush cat for you with their own hands, to be more exact it is more for little Kaleigh Rose rather than for you, so her father could be always near even when he is in another city, being on the field to show everyone his indomitable spirit and another tremendous game.

We wish you to stay on the field for many years with no injuries, to hold Lombardi Trophy in your hands couple of times more, and to put on a gold jacket in Canton afterwards. We wish you all the best, be happy and let love, peace and harmony live at your home.

If it is not difficult, could you please tell your teammates that when they take the CenturyLink Field or any other field, they are supported not only by those who came to the stadium, we are also with you – watching games live on the Internet. And we are also shouting, but that is more like whisper-shout because when you play on Sunday evening, it is already the middle of working Monday in the east of Russia, and 3 a.m. in the West – so we just don’t want to wake our families up shouting too loud.

Thank you and all the guys for giving us so much joy and hope.

With deepest respect and love,

247 devoted fans from Vladivostok in the Far East of Russia to Kaliningrad in the West, from Murmansk above the Arctic Circle to Almaty in the south of Kazakhstan.

GO HAWKS!!!

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Jan 2017, 10:58

even these people know you root for the team you're geographically closest to.

also, 1, would like to see more.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to NFL