Seahawks

Re: Seahawks

Postby PhillyJim76 » 21 Dec 2017, 07:09

Seahawks XL Champs wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Btw seahawks the way you talk about the police, it’s probably awesome that if you ever were in a situation that required police, that you would never call them. Right?

I have no problem with the police. But I don't take the word of their unions at face-value, nor elected sheriffs. When's the last time someone said "yeah we blew it"? I live where Sheriff Joe reigned for a couple of decades and our tax dollars paid 10s of millions of dollars in settlements because of actions like what happened to Bennett, so maybe I'm a little jaded.

Don’t take the word of unions or elected sheriffs at face value but will accept the word of a Seattle Seahawk as gospel. Got it.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Goose » 21 Dec 2017, 10:43

PhillyJim76 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Btw seahawks the way you talk about the police, it’s probably awesome that if you ever were in a situation that required police, that you would never call them. Right?

I have no problem with the police. But I don't take the word of their unions at face-value, nor elected sheriffs. When's the last time someone said "yeah we blew it"? I live where Sheriff Joe reigned for a couple of decades and our tax dollars paid 10s of millions of dollars in settlements because of actions like what happened to Bennett, so maybe I'm a little jaded.

Don’t take the word of unions or elected sheriffs at face value but will accept the word of a Seattle Seahawk as gospel. Got it.

Him not taking the word of a Seahawk as gospel would be the surprise move here.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 21 Dec 2017, 10:52

Goose wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

Whaddya mean don't drink the neon green kool aid??? what's the worst that could happen?

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Seahawks XL Champs » 21 Dec 2017, 14:47

Goose wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

Not true. Last year I thought it was BS that Sherman was being a dick to the media and hurting team chemistry. Any words that don't contribute to the success of the Seahawks I take as nowhere near gospel. But Jim, with respect, after a shooting or an incident involving White cops (there were some in the Bennett incident) and Black victims/perps/suspect/defendant whatever you want to call it, how is taking a Sheriff or Union/FOP spokesman at face value without an independent investigation anything but sheepish? You cool with the Brady punishment, where Roger G was judge/jury/executione? What about E. Elliott on Dallas? Same idea.
Seahawks XL Champs
Hope College Alum

Postby TVF wannabe » 21 Dec 2017, 15:30

Goose wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

Not true. Last year I thought it was BS that Sherman was being a dick to the media and hurting team chemistry. Any words that don't contribute to the success of the Seahawks I take as nowhere near gospel. But Jim, with respect, after a shooting or an incident involving White cops (there were some in the Bennett incident) and Black victims/perps/suspect/defendant whatever you want to call it, how is taking a Sheriff or Union/FOP spokesman at face value without an independent investigation anything but sheepish? You cool with the Brady punishment, where Roger G was judge/jury/executione? What about E. Elliott on Dallas? Same idea.

fixed that for you
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Seahawks XL Champs » 21 Dec 2017, 16:47

TVF wannabe wrote:
Goose wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

fixed that for you

I'm pretty confused and surprised that you doubt my mistrust of PR statements put out by police departments.
Seahawks XL Champs
Hope College Alum

Postby mj3528 » 10 Jan 2018, 13:16

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby PhillyJim76 » 10 Jan 2018, 13:47

Goose wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

Just saw this. When a dude says he’s gonna file something and doesn’t he’s usually full of shit. (like Palmeiro and roger Clemens and OJ hunting for the real killers). Also, when a dude says shit happened (that the media loves and hopes is true) and then a video comes out contradicting it and the story goes away? I call bull shit on that too.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Jan 2018, 15:22

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Goose wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

Just saw this. When a dude says he’s gonna file something and doesn’t he’s usually full of shit. (like Palmeiro and roger Clemens and OJ hunting for the real killers). Also, when a dude says shit happened (that the media loves and hopes is true) and then a video comes out contradicting it and the story goes away? I call bull shit on that too.

you're going to hate me for doing this, but such is life.

this?

When a dude says he’s gonna file something and doesn’t he’s usually full of shit.

trump is CONSTANTLY threatening to sue reporters, the writer of the book that just came out and its publisher and steve bannon, almost anyone who pisses him off. rarely does it.

when a dude says shit happened (that the media loves and hopes is true) and then a video comes out contradicting it and the story goes away? I call bull shit on that too.

trump again, always lying then won't own up when evidence comes up to show he's just making shit up. he's still telling people he doesn't think that's him on the audio tape talking about grabbing the puss.

sorry. back to whatever you were doing.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby chrisco » 10 Jan 2018, 15:26

Its about time someone paid for the Seahawk's crimes against grahamanity. :corn:
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby CourtesyFlush » 10 Jan 2018, 15:45

chrisco wrote:Its about time someone paid for the Seahawk's crimes against grahamanity. :corn:

Grahamanity is usually Trump's biggest proponent on Fox News btw
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Jan 2018, 20:22

Rodney Farva wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
Goose wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:

you're going to hate me for doing this, but such is life.

this?

When a dude says he’s gonna file something and doesn’t he’s usually full of shit.

trump is CONSTANTLY threatening to sue reporters, the writer of the book that just came out and its publisher and steve bannon, almost anyone who pisses him off. rarely does it.

when a dude says shit happened (that the media loves and hopes is true) and then a video comes out contradicting it and the story goes away? I call bull shit on that too.

trump again, always lying then won't own up when evidence comes up to show he's just making shit up. he's still telling people he doesn't think that's him on the audio tape talking about grabbing the puss.

sorry. back to whatever you were doing.

Some people who are utterly full of shit hreaten restraining orders against innocent people under false accusations.

It happens.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to NFL