Seahawks

Seahawks

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Jan 2006, 19:05

Yeah Shaun, its the playoffs. Its not week 8, where your team has a 21 point lead and you can stuff your meaningless stats and load up on TDs against the 49ers and Rams. In the playoffs, you have to play and not be such a pussy. And, if you fuck up with a fumble, dont go and fake an injury on the next series. Pussy. That was McNabb-esque.
Last edited by BostonSucksMyBalls on 14 Sep 2015, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29966
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Shaun Alexander is a Homo

Postby theken » 14 Jan 2006, 19:20

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Yeah Shaun, its the playoffs. Its not week 8, where your team has a 21 point lead and you can stuff your meaningless stats and load up on TDs against the 49ers and Rams. In the playoffs, you have to play and not be such a pussy. And, if you fuck up with a fumble, dont go and fake an injury on the next series. Pussy. That was McNabb-esque.


What? Get a concussion?

Where's the Carson Palmer hate then BSMB? Stay consistent.
User avatar
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 13:52
Location: Dancing down the streets

Postby bostonredsox1002 » 14 Jan 2006, 19:38

I totally agree with you BSMB. Especially since you've probably tried to play professional football with a concussion.
Ultimate Frisbee record: 1-1
Back on track son.
User avatar
bostonredsox1002
Etiquette Instructor
 
Posts: 1590
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 18:39
Location: Bullets dodge me.

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Jan 2006, 19:51

Carson Palmer faked a possible career ending ACL tear? Fuck you motherfucker. Palmer is not a pussy. Alexander is soft.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29966
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Postby theken » 14 Jan 2006, 20:01

Oh yah, Shaun is definitely soft. When did I say that Carson faked his ACL tear? Are you claiming that Alexander faked a concussion so he could get out of the game? Let me guess, he was out late last night with your mom and got tired during the game so he faked an injury. Fuck yourself BSMB.
User avatar
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 13:52
Location: Dancing down the streets

Postby mister bacon » 14 Jan 2006, 20:05

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Carson Palmer faked a possible career ending ACL tear? Fuck you motherfucker. Palmer is not a pussy. Alexander is soft.



People on the 'Skins were waiving the Seahawks trainers onto the field and his eyes were rolling into the back of his head. He got knocked the fuck out. I seriously doubt he was 'faking' it. He took a knee to the head a full speed.

Have you ever had a concussion before? I saw that and it made that nasty metallic taste come back into my mouth. I am the first one to criticize Shaun, but I dont think he was faking that shit. I just hope he can come back and play next week so the game wont be a joke.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25563
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Postby Big Scary Monster » 14 Jan 2006, 21:02

Yeah, he looked pretty bad there. But by the end, he was all smiles. So, I hope he can play next week.
Gregs Kite - Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:42 am: I bet he had an ARRGGGGGHHHHHRUGALA salad.

[Thu 12:05] jack_daniels: the big scar monster does whatever the big scary monster does. so i dont really care.
User avatar
Big Scary Monster
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3845
Joined: 11 Nov 2004, 12:55
Location: interrupting...

Postby God Shamgod » 14 Jan 2006, 23:19

Alexander is selfish punk who would take stats over wins.

But he wasn't faking that one. He got jacked up. Why would he lose another stage for leverage in a contract year?

Serious question, have you ever had a concussion? It's no joke. I had a grade 3 concussion and had no recollection of the events of that day. It will fuck your day up.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5556
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Postby mister bacon » 14 Jan 2006, 23:27

God Shamgod wrote:Alexander is selfish punk who would take stats over wins.

But he wasn't faking that one. He got jacked up. Why would he lose another stage for leverage in a contract year?

Serious question, have you ever had a concussion? It's no joke. I had a grade 3 concussion and had no recollection of the events of that day. It will fuck your day up.


I had multiple concusions in three months my senior year playing football. Its fucked up.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25563
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Postby nerf66 » 14 Jan 2006, 23:36

God Shamgod wrote: I had a grade 3 concussion



Is this like a third degree burn or are you from the TDOT?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3771
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Postby mister bacon » 15 Jan 2006, 00:13

nerf66 wrote:
God Shamgod wrote: I had a grade 3 concussion



Is this like a third degree burn or are you from the TDOT?


Grade threes are when you start having problems with balance and shit for a few days afterwards.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25563
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Postby theken » 15 Jan 2006, 00:15

Not eight year olds?
User avatar
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 13:52
Location: Dancing down the streets

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Jan 2006, 03:19

He faked it. He got hit like any normal tackle....on the possession after he fumbled for no apparent reason. I dont give a shit what he does, I just get annoyed that poeple claim he is an elite back. Please. He is soft. He knows it. And anyone that has followed his career knows it. Hence an internet message board thread that deems hims a homsexual.

I CANT WAIT til Chicago(if they win on sunday) sinks their teeth into these fag Seahawks. I mean, will Seattle even dress that day?
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29966
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Postby ScottJergenson » 15 Jan 2006, 04:09

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:He faked it. He got hit like any normal tackle....on the possession after he fumbled for no apparent reason. I dont give a shit what he does, I just get annoyed that poeple claim he is an elite back. Please. He is soft. He knows it. And anyone that has followed his career knows it. Hence an internet message board thread that deems hims a homsexual.

I CANT WAIT til Chicago(if they win on sunday) sinks their teeth into these fag Seahawks. I mean, will Seattle even dress that day?


You're an idiot. I'm no fan of Alexander, but I see no reason as to why Redskins players would lie for Alexander's sake. If they say that he was knocked out, then he was knocked out.

It just goes to show that you have obviously never had a concussion before. I could barely form a coherrent sentence let alone play a football game when I had mine.
User avatar
ScottJergenson
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 746
Joined: 12 Oct 2005, 20:39
Location: Lifting weights and doing cocaine all day.

Postby Rodney Farva » 15 Jan 2006, 04:50

To borrow one from Col. Angus,

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I live under a bridge and eat billy goats.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24432
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Next

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests