Pro Football Hall of Fame: The Only Reason to go to Canton

Re: Pro Football Hall of Fame: The Only Reason to go to Cant

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Jan 2018, 13:12

When’s this first ballot guy eligible?

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 03 Jan 2018, 14:18

He was nominated the past two years but has not reached the final 15. Your obsession is disturbing at this point. I’m sorry he never was as good as other QBs you fellated like Kevin Kolb and Duante Culpepper.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Jan 2018, 14:41

PhillyJim76 wrote:He was nominated the past two years but has not reached the final 15. Your obsession is disturbing at this point. I’m sorry he never was as good as other QBs you fellated like Kevin Kolb and Duante Culpepper.

Odd. He’s a top 5 QB of his generation I’ve always heard. Surely he is a first ballot. Double check that. It’s Brady, Manning, McNabb, Brees, and Ben. Like no way Eli gets in and Donnie doesn’t, right?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby CourtesyFlush » 03 Jan 2018, 14:46

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:He was nominated the past two years but has not reached the final 15. Your obsession is disturbing at this point. I’m sorry he never was as good as other QBs you fellated like Kevin Kolb and Duante Culpepper.

Odd. He’s a top 5 QB of his generation I’ve always heard. Surely he is a first ballot. Double check that. It’s Brady, Manning, McNabb, Brees, and Ben. Like no way Eli gets in and Donnie doesn’t, right?

Top 5 dancing QB for sure

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby PhillyJim76 » 03 Jan 2018, 15:29

Eli won two Super Bowls because he had a true HOF head coach in one Tom Coughlin.

Bottom line: you and all the other local bozos that shit on him shit on him for stupid insecure Philadelphia reasons. He never loved us waaaaaah he never embraced the city like Dawkins waaaaaah he’s not a tru Black he’s corny waaaaaah

The guy was a damn good QB from 2000-2008. Eli didn’t start playing until the end of 2004 and Brees wasn’t shit in the league until he went to the Saints. But by all means don’t let that ruin your narrative.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Jan 2018, 16:13

What narrative? He was never that good. Wentz just beat Donovan’s all time TD pass mark in 12.75 games. In year 2. With crap WRs, not TO.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 03 Jan 2018, 16:36

You are the worst to argue with. What does Carson Wentz have to do with this conversation? McNabb was really good. Once he tore his ACL in 2006 he couldn’t do as much with his legs anymore. He never was a great pocket passer. I don’t know what your point is. I just know it’s childish how you and everyone else rips on the guy for essentially being corny. End of the day it doesn’t take away from what he did on the field. Go look at the players his career most lines up with. He was a guy who didn’t play 15-18 years like the Brees and Brady’s etc. he won a lot of games and played well. Sorry he didn’t have cornrows or release a rap album.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... NaDo00.htm
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Dthefritz » 03 Jan 2018, 20:08

I've never been on the McNabb sucks train, but a qb who was really good for 6 years doesn't exactly scream HoF to me.

I would say in pjs defense that Eli manning had way more talent to work with than McNabb ever did.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby TheWolf » 03 Jan 2018, 20:26

Dthefritz wrote:I've never been on the McNabb sucks train, but a qb who was really good for 6 years doesn't exactly scream HoF to me.

I would say in pjs defense that Eli manning had way more talent to work with than McNabb ever did.

Is pj even arguing that McNabb is a HOFer? Isn't he just saying he was better than Ball's gives him credit for?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dthefritz » 03 Jan 2018, 20:41

TheWolf wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:I've never been on the McNabb sucks train, but a qb who was really good for 6 years doesn't exactly scream HoF to me.

Is pj even arguing that McNabb is a HOFer? Isn't he just saying he was better than Ball's gives him credit for?

Other than allowing PJ to come in here and clarify his stance, uhh...no way to know. TBF I just kinda assumed that's what it was given the thread.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Jan 2018, 20:45

PJ wants to birth McNabbs babies.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 03 Jan 2018, 21:48

McNabb ends up outside the HOF. Which without a Super Bowl win is probably where he belongs.

Doesn’t have the longevity or the stats.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Jan 2018, 10:11

PhillyJim76 wrote:McNabb ends up outside the HOF. Which without a Super Bowl win is probably where he belongs.

or talent
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby mister bacon » 04 Jan 2018, 10:14

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:McNabb ends up outside the HOF. Which without a Super Bowl win is probably where he belongs.

or talent

i think he was more talented than art monk
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 04 Jan 2018, 10:20

mister bacon wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:

or talent

i think he was more talented than art monk

go drool in your corner, Dr. Z, no one cares what you think
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to NFL