Pro Football Hall of Fame: The Only Reason to go to Canton

Re: Pro Football Hall of Fame: The Only Reason to go to Cant

Postby the cheese » 09 Jan 2015, 14:35

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:Real talk, Will Shields should be in. That guy was a monster for KC and Nebraska. He made Priest Holmes a monster.

Ah the Nebraska Prarie Dogs of the AFC Central

Yeah, if you want to lump college in with the pros, take it over to the "Only reason to visit Springfield, MA" thread.

ETA: I do agree though, I think Shields would be my pick.

OK.

Seven time All-Pro. Twelve time Pro Bowl-er. Played for 14 seasons, playing in 236 consecutive games, starting 235. Somehow escaped Lawton, Oklahoma, the armpit of America.

First, thou shalt not defame Lawton

Second, wasn't saying he shouldn't make it, just that throwing in what he did at Nebraska doesn't matter

I can defame Lawton whenever the fuck that I want. What, you Lawton's big brother or something?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 09 Jan 2015, 15:03

the cheese wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:Real talk, Will Shields should be in. That guy was a monster for KC and Nebraska. He made Priest Holmes a monster.

Ah the Nebraska Prarie Dogs of the AFC Central

Yeah, if you want to lump college in with the pros, take it over to the "Only reason to visit Springfield, MA" thread.

ETA: I do agree though, I think Shields would be my pick.

OK.

Seven time All-Pro. Twelve time Pro Bowl-er. Played for 14 seasons, playing in 236 consecutive games, starting 235. Somehow escaped Lawton, Oklahoma, the armpit of America.

First, thou shalt not defame Lawton

Second, wasn't saying he shouldn't make it, just that throwing in what he did at Nebraska doesn't matter

I can defame Lawton whenever the fuck that I want. What, you Lawton's big brother or something?

Dad (and his bros/sisters) was born there, big whoop wanna fight about it?!?!?!?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby the cheese » 09 Jan 2015, 15:05

Fuck Lawton.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 09 Jan 2015, 15:13

the cheese wrote:Fuck Lawton.

OOOOOOOO-no-UUUUUUUUU-di'nt
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Feb 2016, 08:09

Tony Dungy? Seriously? Stabler, Favre, and Pace were all well deserving but you could make a giant case against the rest of the group. The SOTSG HOF is getting to be like the Pro Bowl--let's let everybody in.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Feb 2016, 08:42

i loved Kevin Greene, he was probably one of my main reasons for picking up the panthers as a kid when they started the franchise but the only hall of fame he belongs in is the Rodney Farva hall of great hair
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 08 Feb 2016, 08:47

CourtesyFlush wrote:Tony Dungy? Seriously? Stabler, Favre, and Pace were all well deserving but you could make a giant case against the rest of the group. The SOTSG HOF is getting to be like the Pro Bowl--let's let everybody in.

You could say they're trying to make it the hall of very good imo
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 08 Feb 2016, 09:32

Meanwhile, Joe Jacoby robbed again, fuck Peter King, probably his doing
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Feb 2016, 09:34

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Meanwhile, Joe Jacoby robbed again, fuck Peter King, probably his doing

That fat fuck even said as much (re: his butt buddy Dungy) in today's MMQB:
Why Dungy? In fairness, I have worked with Tony Dungy for several years at NBC, so I see why you’d find me partial to him. I can’t do anything about that, other than to say I do my best to keep my personal feelings for any candidates out of my deliberations. So … many don’t understand why Dungy—22nd on the all-time wins list, with a 9-10 playoff record and one Super Bowl victory—is making the Hall. A few numbers help the argument: He’s the only coach ever to take teams to the playoffs 10 straight years; his 10.7 wins per year is best in NFL history. He and Bill Belichick are the only coaches ever to have a run of six straight seasons of 12 wins or better. His post-season record? Meh. But in my opinion, Dungy has to be credited with doing the most for African-American coaches of anyone who’s ever roamed an NFL sideline. I see it often in my observations at NBC, as he advises risers or fallers in the business by cell phone on Sundays. And you can’t underestimate the impact of Dungy being the first African-American coach to win a Super Bowl. It’s a layered case that Dungy makes, and I think he’s deserving.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Feb 2016, 09:36

SouthernYokel wrote:i loved Kevin Greene, he was probably one of my main reasons for picking up the panthers as a kid when they started the franchise but the only hall of fame he belongs in is the Rodney Farva hall of great hair

cmon bro.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Feb 2016, 09:54

When Kevin Greene was at Auburn, he came up to my dad's hometown one weekend to play in a cops vs. convicts game and apparently he and my uncle sent 4 or 5 guys to the hospital (although to the best of my knowledge, Greene nor my uncle were working with the police department at the time). Cool story, Jike.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JichaelDick » 03 Mar 2016, 12:07

Marvin Harrison ain't care if TO gets in the HOF or not.

Yup, guy got no clue about a shooting he was involved in, but he has all the taeks when it comes to TO.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Mar 2016, 12:25

JichaelDick wrote:Marvin Harrison ain't care if TO gets in the HOF or not.

Yup, guy got no clue about a shooting he was involved in, but he has all the taeks when it comes to TO.

TO will need to not respond, or he'll be pushin up daffodils
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby ctz31 » 03 Mar 2016, 12:56

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Marvin Harrison ain't care if TO gets in the HOF or not.

TO will need to not respond, or he'll be pushin up daffodils

He ain't wrong doe.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 Mar 2016, 13:08

All dem Colts ain't nothin but thugs.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

PreviousNext

Return to NFL