The New York Football Giants

Re: The New York Football Giants

Postby Jew Jitsu » 13 Nov 2017, 12:24

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Sunday, the 1-7 New York Giants played the 0-9 San Francisco 49ers, one of the worst games in NFL history. Really—it was the first time since 1984 that two teams with just one combined win played each other in Week 10 or later.

And it didn't Involve the browns!
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Nov 2017, 12:26

Jew Jitsu wrote:
Sunday, the 1-7 New York Giants played the 0-9 San Francisco 49ers, one of the worst games in NFL history. Really—it was the first time since 1984 that two teams with just one combined win played each other in Week 10 or later.

And it didn't Involve the browns!

not from lack of trying on their part
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Jew Jitsu » 13 Nov 2017, 12:28

I can already see us having the first pick and the giants picking second and the best qb on the bored refusing to come to us and demanding a trade to the classy Mara family establishment.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Nov 2017, 12:36

Jew Jitsu wrote:I can already see us having the first pick and the giants picking second and the best qb on the bored refusing to come to us and demanding a trade to the classy Mara family establishment.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby OJ8871440 » 13 Nov 2017, 15:12

Jew Jitsu wrote:I can already see us having the first pick and the giants picking second and the best qb on the bored refusing to come to us and demanding a trade to the classy Mara family establishment.

At least you would get the equivalent of Philip Rivers and all of his Super Bowl titles in return
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby TVF wannabe » 13 Nov 2017, 15:28

PhillyJim76 wrote:Beckham is definitely a gay right? I mean, he has to be.

That is supposedly what the players always trash talk him about which makes him nuts.

Here's to hoping but so far every college QB is just regressing.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Nov 2017, 15:32

TVF wannabe wrote:

Nah--these QBs are tanking so they don't get picked by the Browns and Giants.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TVF wannabe » 13 Nov 2017, 16:00

CourtesyFlush wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Trust me every almost every one of these guys hope they get to play for any team in NY.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 13 Nov 2017, 16:05

TVF wannabe wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Trust me every almost every one of these guys hope they get to play for any team in NY.

based on...? the giants are kind of popular, there really aren't that many jets fans. i think market size matters for baseball, matters a little for basketball and matters almost not at all for football.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Nov 2017, 16:06

TVF wannabe wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

yeah, i think i agree. Rosen and Darnold (assuming he is bullshitting and does eventually declare) are going to be really interesting to watch in the offseason, will they refuse all workouts or go to as many as they can in their attempts to not be the one drafted by Cleveland
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Nov 2017, 16:08

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

based on...? the giants are kind of popular, there really aren't that many jets fans. i think market size matters for baseball, matters a little for basketball and matters almost not at all for football.

Based on this guy

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 13 Nov 2017, 16:13

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Based on this guy

He's had a heck of a run selling Toyotas for the tri-state dealers association!
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby TVF wannabe » 13 Nov 2017, 16:25

chrisco wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Based on this guy

True that NFL players dont need big markets but Eli gets or at one point got the 3rd most in the NFL, I dont think its just because of his last name.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby TheWolf » 13 Nov 2017, 16:28

TVF wannabe wrote:
chrisco wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Based on this guy

True that NFL players dont need big markets but Eli gets or at one point got the 3rd most in the NFL, I dont think its just because of his last name.

Joe Flacco and Kirk Cousins are currently #2 and 3 on that list. I think it's because of supply and demand, or something.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 13 Nov 2017, 16:34

i remember arguing about pretty much the same issue years ago when lebron was making "the decision" and phil and all his disciples were saying he'd go to the knicks. the most famous jet right now is probably matt forte i guess... anyways, it's one of these things we could argue about endlessly and never get resolved so just going to leave it be because there's no way i can actually prove the cowboys, steelers, packers, etc have a higher profile, just my perception. and this is all assuming that's the most important thing for all or almost all these qbs.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to NFL