The New York Football Giants

The New York Football Giants

Postby Prez » 31 Oct 2005, 09:20

Eli Manning is starting to really look like the real deal. If this team can stay away from serious injury, I think they can do some damage this year. I'd love to see Eli get a ring before Peyton.
Last edited by Prez on 21 Oct 2013, 23:02, edited 8 times in total.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Re: The New York Football Giants

Postby Theny » 31 Oct 2005, 09:24

RSNprez wrote:Eli Manning is starting to really look like the real deal. If this team can stay away from serious injury, I think they can do some damage this year. I'd love to see Eli get a ring before Peyton.

What took you so long to start this thread? I watched that game yesterday and the Giants look like the best team in the NFC right now. No way in hell they'll win a Super Bowl this year (unless they play the Pats in said Super Bowl because you know they'll only be down by 3 at the most in the 4th quarter like every other Pats Super Bowl opponent), but they can certainly get there. As much as I hate Eli, he looks pretty damn good.

edited to add an easy insult to the New England Patriots. :)
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby PhillyJim76 » 31 Oct 2005, 09:27

Theny wrote:
RSNprez wrote:Eli Manning is starting to really look like the real deal. If this team can stay away from serious injury, I think they can do some damage this year. I'd love to see Eli get a ring before Peyton.

What took you so long to start this thread? I watched that game yesterday and the Giants look like the best team in the NFC right now. No way in hell they'll win a Super Bowl this year (unless they play the Pats in said Super Bowl because you know they'll only be down by 3 at the most in the 4th quarter like every other Pats Super Bowl opponent), but they can certainly get there. As much as I hate Eli, he looks pretty damn good.

Funny how the SG writes this on Friday and now it is a thread.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Prez » 31 Oct 2005, 09:31

I cetainly wasn't thinking Super Bowl at the start of the season, but if the D plays even close to yesterday they'll win alot of games and be a force in the playoffs. I can't see them having problems scoring with the offensive weapons they have.

Edit: I didn't read SG on Friday and was suprised that this thread didn't exist when I looked this morning.
Last edited by Prez on 31 Oct 2005, 09:32, edited 1 time in total.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Theny » 31 Oct 2005, 09:32

Sorry Jim. I meant to say the Eagles are the best team in the NFC. Happy now?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Frank the Tank » 31 Oct 2005, 09:33

RSNprez wrote:I'd love to see Eli get a ring before Peyton.

I can see how that would be attractive, but frankly I'd hate to see Manning's dick move on draft day pay off for him so nicely. I'd like to see San Diego get a Super Bowl trophy before Eli.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Oct 2005, 09:53

Frank the Tank wrote:
RSNprez wrote:I'd love to see Eli get a ring before Peyton.

I can see how that would be attractive, but frankly I'd hate to see Manning's dick move on draft day pay off for him so nicely. I'd like to see San Diego get a Super Bowl trophy before Eli.

I agree. I hate when guys dis a team and go to another, and then win. Elway, Roy Williams(UNC), etc.....
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby TheWolf » 31 Oct 2005, 10:30

Theny wrote:

edited to add an easy insult to the New England Patriots. :)

I love when people play the "The Pats ALMOST lost all those Super Bowls" card. Like that really means anything. Good stuff.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Theny » 31 Oct 2005, 10:34

TheWolf wrote:
I love when people play the "The Pats ALMOST lost all those Super Bowls" card. Like that really means anything. Good stuff.

Yes- it means the Patriots are the most overrated team in history. Just kidding. Sort of. :wink:
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby JohnnyDamon » 31 Oct 2005, 10:49

Can I say that Eli wasn't that impressive yesterday? It was Tiki Barber that was doing the deed, and Washington is vastly overrated. I do think the Giants will win the NFC East this year, simply because Andy Reid has apparently decided to never, ever run the ball again, but they will not win a Super Bowl this year...
I've grown so used to you somehow, Lord I'm nobody's sugar daddy now, and I'm lo-oo-onesome, I've got the lovesick blues.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby TheWolf » 31 Oct 2005, 10:51

I agree completely JD. Eli's certainly further along than I expected him to be, but he didn't really do a whole lot yesterday. Tiki and the defense won that game. It really didn't matter who was under center. And I also agree that they'll win the division, but they're not a Super Bowl team yet IMO.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Oct 2005, 10:51

JohnnyDamon wrote:Can I say that Eli wasn't that impressive yesterday? It was Tiki Barber that was doing the deed, and Washington is vastly overrated. I do think the Giants will win the NFC East this year, simply because Andy Reid has apparently decided to never, ever run the ball again, but they will not win a Super Bowl this year...

Ahem, you are forgetting about the Dallas Cowboys. You're right JD, the Giants did look good yesterday but that was one of Eli's weakest games. Tiki had an awesome game and the Giants D was top-notch. I think the NFC East could be quite a battle, though I do see the 'Skins sliding out of the race as the season moves on.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Theny » 31 Oct 2005, 11:00

Briandean79 wrote:
JohnnyDamon wrote:Can I say that Eli wasn't that impressive yesterday? It was Tiki Barber that was doing the deed, and Washington is vastly overrated. I do think the Giants will win the NFC East this year, simply because Andy Reid has apparently decided to never, ever run the ball again, but they will not win a Super Bowl this year...

Ahem, you are forgetting about the Dallas Cowboys. You're right JD, the Giants did look good yesterday but that was one of Eli's weakest games. Tiki had an awesome game and the Giants D was top-notch. I think the NFC East could be quite a battle, though I do see the 'Skins sliding out of the race as the season moves on.

Speaking of the Cowboys, where was Julius Jones yesterday? Is he hurt or something?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Oct 2005, 11:02

Theny wrote:
Briandean79 wrote:

Speaking of the Cowboys, where was Julius Jones yesterday? Is he hurt or something?

He's been out for the last several weeks. I was going to pick up Marion Barber for one of my fantasy leagues too, I wish I had. Oh well, I still won.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Theny » 31 Oct 2005, 11:04

What's wrong with him? Is he coming back this year? You can see that I'm up on the Cowboys this year.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Next

Return to NFL