GO BIIIIIIIIIIRDS!!! the Eagles thread hosted by PHILLY JIM

Re: GO BIIIIIIIIIIRDS!!! the Eagles thread hosted by PHILLY

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Feb 2018, 20:35

It was 57 years (57 years, one month, nine days, to be precise), not 52.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Jew Jitsu » 08 Feb 2018, 21:19

Gregs Kite wrote:I remember my first Super Bowl.

Which DUI did you land that night?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Feb 2018, 21:22

JichaelDick wrote:It was 57 years (57 years, one month, nine days, to be precise), not 52.

LOL. Nice.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Feb 2018, 22:16

52 Superb Owls du
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Feb 2018, 01:10

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:52 Superb Owls du

I get that. But Philly itself hasn't won it since 1960. The fans had been waiting 57 years, one month and nine days. The rest was hilarious. Particularly the shots at Mike Lombardi.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Feb 2018, 09:32

So the Philly Special play was an illegal formation? Haha on top of the bogus Clement TD, thanks refs!!1
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Feb 2018, 10:01

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:So the Philly Special play was an illegal formation? Haha on top of the bogus Clement TD, thanks refs!!1

Alshon asked the ref if he was ok. He did what he was supposed to do.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Feb 2018, 10:05

JichaelDick wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:So the Philly Special play was an illegal formation? Haha on top of the bogus Clement TD, thanks refs!!1

Lol really? Thank you. I’m the most clueless fan.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Feb 2018, 10:09

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Yeah. Jeffery apparently pointed to the ref and he nodded. He was off, but it wasn't like he wouldn't have moved up had he been asked.

ETA: Here's an explanation...

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/2/4/1 ... -formation
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Feb 2018, 10:20

JichaelDick wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Yeah. Jeffery apparently pointed to the ref and he nodded. He was off, but it wasn't like he wouldn't have moved up had he been asked.

ETA: Here's an explanation...

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/2/4/1 ... -formation

TY

Dear Kite: Suck it.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby TheWolf » 10 Feb 2018, 10:57

If he Pats had been able to make one defensive play basically ever they'd have won, so I'm not blaming the refs for this at all. But if a Patriots player had lined up in an illegal formation and the ref told him it was fine and they went on to win the super bowl... I mean, can you even imagine the new levels of asshurt we'd be dealing with right now? 31 would have broken his own record for most times using the word glitterati in one post and hf61 would still be crying and working on his 10 million word manifesto about how unfair life is. I guess what I'm saying is that would have been fucking awesome. Fuck you, Balls.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 10 Feb 2018, 11:43

TheWolf wrote:If he Pats had been able to make one defensive play basically ever they'd have won, so I'm not blaming the refs for this at all. But if a Patriots player had lined up in an illegal formation and the ref told him it was fine and they went on to win the super bowl... I mean, can you even imagine the new levels of asshurt we'd be dealing with right now? 31 would have broken his own record for most times using the word glitterati in one post and hf61 would still be crying and working on his 10 million word manifesto about how unfair life is. I guess what I'm saying is that would have been fucking awesome. Fuck you, Balls.

I imagine that happens 10x a game when the patriots play. We just don’t notice because it’s something so obscure and we are focused on the more blatant shit the officials throw your way. We can’t notice every small nit to pick. We normals are human.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Theny » 10 Feb 2018, 11:54

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:If he Pats had been able to make one defensive play basically ever they'd have won, so I'm not blaming the refs for this at all. But if a Patriots player had lined up in an illegal formation and the ref told him it was fine and they went on to win the super bowl... I mean, can you even imagine the new levels of asshurt we'd be dealing with right now? 31 would have broken his own record for most times using the word glitterati in one post and hf61 would still be crying and working on his 10 million word manifesto about how unfair life is. I guess what I'm saying is that would have been fucking awesome. Fuck you, Balls.

I imagine that happens 10x a game when the patriots play. We just don’t notice because it’s something so obscure and we are focused on the more blatant shit the officials throw your way. We can’t notice every small nit to pick. We normals are human.

^Morgan Freeman
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby PhillyJim76 » 10 Feb 2018, 21:23

https://mobile.twitter.com/spk632/status/962111376176111616

I’m sure the Pats have a highlight reel that shows 283 diamonds, Josh-Bill-Mr. Kraft laughing at the Colts, and TB12 making out with his own son.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 18:04

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NFL