We Fight Nogs: the Eagles thread

Re: We Fight Nogs: the Eagles thread

Postby JichaelDick » 02 Jan 2018, 10:59

Sure thing...

Tiff was on the computer and typed something starting with "a." The pulldown showed "adultfriendfinder," and dude had apparently been seeing other women on there.

Also....

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby PhillyJim76 » 02 Jan 2018, 11:18

JichaelDick wrote:Sure thing...

Tiff was on the computer and typed something starting with "a." The pulldown showed "adultfriendfinder," and dude had apparently been seeing other women on there.

Also....

Yikes. Did she cut bait with him or what?
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 02 Jan 2018, 11:21

I think those crazy kids worked it out.

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Jan 2018, 11:46

Nice JD.

This team can’t beat anyone. Like literally not one other playof team in either conference. I saw some tweets during that Dallas slogfest stating that Sudfeld looked better then Foles and he should start in the playoffs. He led them to zero points in three quarters. I don’t think they even threatened to get into FG range. This is so depressing. I was hoping to make The Big Game just to lose to Gary on some referee bullshit, leading me to break my tv. I’ve been looking for a reason to get a bigger tv.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 02 Jan 2018, 11:48

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Nice JD.

This team can’t beat anyone. Like literally not one other playof team in either conference. I saw some tweets during that Dallas slogfest stating that Sudfeld looked better then Foles and he should start in the playoffs. He led them to zero points in three quarters. I don’t think they even threatened to get into FG range. This is so depressing. I was hoping to make The Big Game just to lose to Gary on some referee bullshit, leading me to break my tv. I’ve been looking for a reason to get a bigger tv.

I still think they can beat the Falcons because matty ice is a bitch
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby TheWolf » 02 Jan 2018, 11:51

Eagles-Falcons would be fun. Couple of really confident fan bases. Imagine the trash talk between you fags and Jike. My team is gonna choke. No, MY team is gonna choke.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 02 Jan 2018, 12:23

TheWolf wrote:Eagles-Falcons would be fun. Couple of really confident fan bases. Imagine the trash talk between you fags and Jike. My team is gonna choke. No, MY team is gonna choke.

I think we beat Philly if we get there. Our D is actually good.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby PhillyJim76 » 02 Jan 2018, 12:41

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Eagles-Falcons would be fun. Couple of really confident fan bases. Imagine the trash talk between you fags and Jike. My team is gonna choke. No, MY team is gonna choke.

You still have Matt Ryan right? zero chance with El Capitan Foldo
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Jan 2018, 12:51

PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

You still have Matt Ryan right? zero chance with El Capitan Foldo

What are you talking about? MVP, made Super Bowl. I know you don’t think he can win in front of Philly fans, but that Linc is lifeless and you know it.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mister bacon » 02 Jan 2018, 12:55

Gonna need a ruling in the quality of philly fans at the linc before I make a pick in that game.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby PhillyJim76 » 02 Jan 2018, 13:17

Linc is lifeless. The early game on Saturday helps because it won’t allow those morons to get ridiculously liqoured up like a night game would. Crowd is dead if Atlanta scores first or takes any sort of lead.

I just think Matt Ryan is a bitch.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 02 Jan 2018, 13:21

PhillyJim76 wrote:Linc is lifeless. The early game on Saturday helps because it won’t allow those morons to get ridiculously liqoured up like a night game would. Crowd is dead if Atlanta scores first or takes any sort of lead.

I just think Matt Ryan is a bitch.

Ryan may not be great ina cold weather game, but I think Atlanta can get turnovers and keep Philly from doing a while lot offensively.

Obviously, this assumes ATL beats the Rams, which is far from a sure thing.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Jan 2018, 13:25

Yeah the Rams are gonna buttfuck the Falcons anyway, so it’s moo.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 02 Jan 2018, 13:43

JIke nova bacon and the cheese could stop the Eagles from doing anything offensively at this point!
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Jan 2018, 13:44

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Yeah the Rams are gonna buttfuck the Falcons anyway, so it’s moo.

I dunno, combined those two offenses scored less than 10 three times this season so anything could happen.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

PreviousNext

Return to NFL