We Fight Nogs: the Eagles thread

Re: We Fight Nogs: the Eagles thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Dec 2016, 13:45

Sorry I have opinions on things.

I hope they play well tonight and no one gets hurt and the players and coaches have fun.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby PhillyJim76 » 22 Dec 2016, 13:48

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Sorry I have opinions on things.

I hope they play well tonight and no one gets hurt and the players and coaches have fun.

It's the things that grind your gears that amuse.me
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Jan 2017, 16:22

Did anyone see Real Sports on HBO this week? (LOL sure)

They did a story on Kevin Turner. Apparently ever since he was diagnosed with ALS, HBO had a camera crew and one of their stooge reporters kinda periodically meet up with him for updates and stuff. Waiting for him to die before releasing the story. Well he did die, and the piece came out this week. It was pretty powerful stuff! The reporter cried to Gumbel afterwards bc he had become friends with KT. Turner's son is on the Clemson team, as a safety or something. Dont think he plays.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby the cheese » 27 Jan 2017, 16:45

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Did anyone see Real Sports on HBO this week? (LOL sure)

They did a story on Kevin Turner. Apparently ever since he was diagnosed with ALS, HBO had a camera crew and one of their stooge reporters kinda periodically meet up with him for updates and stuff. Waiting for him to die before releasing the story. Well he did die, and the piece came out this week. It was pretty powerful stuff! The reporter cried to Gumbel afterwards bc he had become friends with KT. Turner's son is on the Clemson team, as a safety or something. Dont think he plays.

Who is Kevin Turner, other than someone who has never been in my kitchen?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Briandong79 » 27 Jan 2017, 16:48

FB from the early 90s Eagles.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Goose » 27 Jan 2017, 16:49

the cheese wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Did anyone see Real Sports on HBO this week? (LOL sure)

Who is Kevin Turner, other than someone who has never been in my kitchen?

Nice job Cliff.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Jan 2017, 18:03

This was him.

Then this was him.

Thanks Goodell.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Prez » 27 Jan 2017, 18:31

I will peep this. Now that I'm back in the HBO fold, I watch this show.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby JichaelDick » 29 Jan 2017, 03:58

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:This was him.

Then this was him.

Thanks Goodell.

One of my mother's old friends became Turner's de facto caretaker and actually took him in toward the end of his life. TMYK.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.al.com/articles/8893709/former_crimson_tide_nfl_star_k.amp?client=ms-android-att-us
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Jan 2017, 07:27

Anyone else stunned Balls didn't shoehorn Turners stint with the Pats in there somewhere?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby PhillyJim76 » 29 Jan 2017, 07:39

JichaelDick wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:This was him.

Then this was him.

Thanks Goodell.

One of my mother's old friends became Turner's de facto caretaker and actually took him in toward the end of his life. TMYK.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.al.com/articles/8893709/former_crimson_tide_nfl_star_k.amp?client=ms-android-att-us

Jike your family seems like honestly good people. What's that like? Everyone I know are shitheads
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby JichaelDick » 29 Jan 2017, 08:26

I appreciate it, although in this case it's just a family friend (more my uncle than my mom, but both were pals with him and his family). We try to be good to people.

I'd like to think we're trying to make amends for my great-great-great grandpa fighting for the Confederacy.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Jan 2017, 14:00

Gregs Kite wrote:Anyone else stunned Balls didn't shoehorn Turners stint with the Pats in there somewhere?

I barely mentioned the Eagles. It's not always about you.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Mar 2017, 09:51

I heard an ad on PJ's favorite sports station the other day, WIP, about how we all need to stay tuned leading up to the NFL Draft. This is the most important offseason for the Birds in 10 years and will shape the next 10 years.

Uh, pardon? Last offseason they hired a new coach and drafted a franchise QB at #2 overall.

This town has to have the dumbest sports fans on the planet. Has to!
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby mister bacon » 02 Mar 2017, 09:54

the eagles: yokel in the streets, pj in the sheets.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

PreviousNext

Return to NFL