land of lakes and ligaments: the vikings thread

Re: The Minnesota Vikings Thread

Postby Goose » 13 Sep 2017, 14:54

CourtesyFlush wrote:MTM, thoughts?

x-post to punchable faces

I saw that article. Good to see the next generation is as full as shit as the previous generations.

Our hunt for more authentic communication also means we are looking for the most authentic way to communicate with our peers, co-workers, and bosses. In our first of three national studies we uncovered that 84 percent of Gen (Z) say the they prefer face-to-face communication because we feel it is the most authentic.

If you're going to talk to these kids you better bring your farm-to-table, co-op garden, hand curated, artisanal conversation or GTFO. No artificial chit chat for these guys.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
With two spaces artisanal spells out "art is anal." Sounds like a Perry Farrell lyric. You're welcome.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Sep 2017, 15:15

Goose wrote:
Our hunt for more authentic communication also means we are looking for the most authentic way to communicate with our peers, co-workers, and bosses. In our first of three national studies we uncovered that 84 percent of Gen (Z) say the they prefer face-to-face communication because we feel it is the most authentic.

is that a Sergio Dipp quote
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby jman » 13 Sep 2017, 15:34

SouthernYokel wrote:
Goose wrote:

is that a Sergio Dipp quote

That's gold
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 Sep 2017, 09:40

"Sam is fine. He might play one game from now, he might play six weeks from now. Either way, he's fine." -Mike Zimmer on Bradford's status

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Sep 2017, 14:38

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
"Sam is fine. He might play one game from now, he might play six weeks from now. Either way, he's fine." -Mike Zimmer on Bradford's status

i guess he means in the general sense? Like, he hasn't been kidnapped.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 26 Sep 2017, 09:57

Hottaek: The Vikings have the best 1-2 receiver duo in football. I honestly can't believe it, it doesn't make sense to me, I'm just as baffled at this development but here we are.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 26 Sep 2017, 10:00

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Hottaek: The Vikings have the best 1-2 receiver duo in football. I honestly can't believe it, it doesn't make sense to me, I'm just as baffled at this development but here we are.

This might be an accurate taek. And one of them is white!
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 26 Sep 2017, 10:02

TheWolf wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Hottaek: The Vikings have the best 1-2 receiver duo in football. I honestly can't believe it, it doesn't make sense to me, I'm just as baffled at this development but here we are.

This might be an accurate taek. And one of them is white!

They had a really good Steve Tasker special teamer for those late 90s Vikes teams, Chris Walsh. The drunk. Anyway, I thought that was Thielen's ceiling, good special teamer. Noooooooooooooooooooooope. That honkey is legit. I'm trying to think of a physical receiver...a shorter Brandon Marshall? I dunno. And Diggs is just a beast.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Oct 2017, 09:04

So I'm gonna stop caring about football after 3.5 weeks this year. Earlier than usual. More time to do activities. So many activities, my head is swimming with activities.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Oct 2017, 09:06

MisterTambourineMan wrote:So I'm gonna stop caring about football after 3.5 weeks this year. Earlier than usual. More time to do activities. So many activities, my head is swimming with activities.

Maybe you can reach out to Gary to see if he can let you have a slightly damaged crib?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Oct 2017, 09:07

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Maybe you can reach out to Gary to see if he can let you have a slightly damaged crib?

Audible laugh.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 02 Oct 2017, 09:07

MisterTambourineMan wrote:So I'm gonna stop caring about football after 3.5 weeks this year. Earlier than usual. More time to do activities. So many activities, my head is swimming with activities.

Lol. Mr. T, i seen you had another non contact knee injury. What is going on up there anyway?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Oct 2017, 09:10

ctz31 wrote:

Lol. Mr. T, i seen you had another non contact knee injury. What is going on up there anyway?

We can't have nice things.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 02 Oct 2017, 11:27

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

We can't have nice things.

the vikings could have a legitimately great team this year. now best case is like 10-6 i guess...
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Re: land of lakes and ligaments: the vikings thread

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Oct 2017, 08:51

Pretty sure Bradford has played his last game. Had no business being out there and what little of his leg he had left is gone.

Supposedly Teddy is back in week 7. Yay?
MisterTambourineMan
Now

PreviousNext

Return to NFL