land of lakes and ligaments: the vikings thread

Re: land of lakes and ligaments: the vikings thread

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 07 Dec 2017, 10:44

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I feel like the "The Vikings won't even have to leave their home stadium in the playoffs!" storyline is going to become a wagon in the next few weeks, right up until they get upset by the 6th seed in the 2nd round.

now is the time to prepare for it mtm. if you wait until january, all the pharmacies and liquor stores will be sold out

I just realized that said 6 seed could be an Aaron Rodgers led Packers team and now I"m 100% convinced this outcome is inevitable.

CourtesyFlush wrote:The Vikes defense is good enough to get them to the Superb Owl. If they get mistake-free football from Keenum and solid contributions from Murray/McKinnon in the running game they'll be fine.

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Dec 2017, 10:57

Atlanta is gonna be the 6 that nobody wants to play...who then gets skunked in round 1 by the Rams.

Eat at Arby's.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 11 Dec 2017, 10:10

People are finally starting to notice Keenum doesn't have much zip on his passes and that they hang in the air a lot but I'm fine with his throwing motion

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Dec 2017, 10:13

MisterTambourineMan wrote:People are finally starting to notice Keenum doesn't have much zip on his passes and that they hang in the air a lot but I'm fine with his throwing motion

Teddy time? Or wait for a loss to a team that doesn't have a top 10 defense then Teddy time?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 11 Dec 2017, 10:16

SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:People are finally starting to notice Keenum doesn't have much zip on his passes and that they hang in the air a lot but I'm fine with his throwing motion

Teddy time? Or wait for a loss to a team that doesn't have a top 10 defense then Teddy time?

Eh. Still in line for a bye and they'll finish at least 12-4. Teddy hasn't played in almost two years. Unless he gets hurt, it's Case's Kerry Collins-on-the-Titans-that-one-year year.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 11 Dec 2017, 10:20

SouthernYokel wrote:

Eh. Still in line for a bye and they'll finish at least 12-4. Teddy hasn't played in almost two years. Unless he gets hurt, it's Case's Kerry Collins-on-the-Titans-that-one-year year.

Let's hope Teddy doesn't become VY
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Dec 2017, 10:20

SouthernYokel wrote:

We also had a Kerry Collins that one year year!

i would be anxious to see if Teddy still has it.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 11 Dec 2017, 10:21

SouthernYokel wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

We also had a Kerry Collins that one year year!

i would be anxious to see if Teddy still has it.

if they don't go back to teddy after this one game lost streak by case i'm finna have to think about whether race is an issue. thoughts?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby ctz31 » 18 Dec 2017, 09:52

It was a great moment to see teddy back out there. /people

Are we ready to admit case is legit yet? I'm assuming in minnesota we are petrified to do this, so i will do it for you. I haven't actually seen him play yet though. lets get these vikes into some prime time action!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 Dec 2017, 10:01

ctz31 wrote:It was a great moment to see teddy back out there. /people

It was. I got the goosebumps. Happy for Teddy.

Are we ready to admit case is legit yet? I'm assuming in minnesota we are petrified to do this, so i will do it for you. I haven't actually seen him play yet though. lets get these vikes into some prime time action!

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Dec 2017, 12:59

I’m in the market for a team, and these guys may have what it takes to gain me as a fan. No name players, a coach, and a conch horn. I’m keeping my eye on the Vikings.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 Dec 2017, 13:04

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I’m in the market for a team, and these guys may have what it takes to gain me as a fan. No name players, a coach, and a conch horn. I’m keeping my eye on the Vikings.

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Rodney Farva » 14 Jan 2018, 21:37

Listened to a good part of the game while driving, chose the Vikings’ radio feed on SiriusXM. Your pxp guy is a lunatic. Saw last two minutes in a pub so I missed him calling the end.

Never seen anything like that last play. First the Saints DB not only had Diggs jump over him but he managed to wipe out his only teammate with a chance to make a play. WTF did he dive for? Then I thought for sure Diggs would jump out of bounds, amazing presence of mind to score. Wow.

Congrats mtm, and good luck next week.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JT99 » 14 Jan 2018, 21:40

Rodney Farva wrote:Listened to a good part of the game while driving, chose the Vikings’ radio feed on SiriusXM. Your pxp guy is a lunatic. Saw last two minutes in a pub so I missed him calling the end.

Never seen anything like that last play. First the Saints DB not only had Diggs jump over him but he managed to wipe out his only teammate with a chance to make a play. WTF did he dive for? Then I thought for sure Diggs would jump out of bounds, amazing presence of mind to score. Wow.

Congrats mtm, and good luck next week.

Vid on ESPN front page uses Vikes' pbp call http://www.espn.com/
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Jan 2018, 21:44

SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to NFL