Miami Dolphins: the BLOWhole of Retard

Re: Miami Dolphins: the BLOWhole of Retard

Postby the cheese » 10 Oct 2017, 13:48

Prez wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Truer words have never been spoken. Great pussy will fuck your life up. Shows how much of a genius Jichael is.

There will be monuments made to me when I die, I'm way ahead of my time.

Keep telling yourself this.

#vagisgood

Listen to your friend Prez. He's a good dude.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Oct 2017, 13:48

May be, but alimony, child support, and dealing with crazy ain't.

Back on topic, should have known something was up when Laremy started backsliding.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 10 Oct 2017, 13:53

JichaelDick wrote:May be, but alimony, child support, and dealing with crazy ain't.

Back on topic, should have known something was up when Laremy started backsliding.

I know you live in Alabama, but you don't have to get married and have kids with every girl you get it in.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Oct 2017, 13:55

the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:May be, but alimony, child support, and dealing with crazy ain't.

I know you live in Alabama, but you don't have to get married and have kids with every girl you get it in.

That's why I added "dealing with crazy," Mr. Mozzarella.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 10 Oct 2017, 13:59

JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Despite what the social retards here will tell you, not all women are crazy. Just the ones who will marry Sons.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Oct 2017, 14:02

the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Despite what the social retards here will tell you, not all women are crazy. Just the ones who will marry Sons.

What about those that will allow a Son inside?
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 10 Oct 2017, 14:03

JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:

What about those that will allow a Son inside?

Gotta evaluate on a case by case basis.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Prez » 10 Oct 2017, 14:17

JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Worth it.

#vagisgood
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby the cheese » 10 Oct 2017, 14:20

Prez wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Worth it.

#vagisgood

the cheese
The Douche

Postby Goose » 10 Oct 2017, 14:47

the cheese wrote:
Prez wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Worth it.

#vagisgood

You live in rural Alabama. Most everyone around you is crazy. You might as well get laid while dealing with the crazy.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Oct 2017, 15:51

Goose wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Prez wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Worth it.

#vagisgood

You live in rural Alabama. Most everyone around you is crazy. You might as well get laid while dealing with the crazy.

Rural Alabama: Crazier than or less crazy than Florida.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Oct 2017, 15:58

JichaelDick wrote:
Goose wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Prez wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Worth it.

#vagisgood

you gotta go outside are country to find a group of people crazier than Floridians
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 10 Oct 2017, 16:02

SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Goose wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Prez wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Worth it.

#vagisgood

you gotta go outside are country to find a group of people crazier than Floridians

You got more ethnics in Florida than anywhere else in the world not named New York. You got Haitians, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Negroes, Jews, Trailer Trash, Rednecks, Yankees, Generic Whites, Guats, Actual Africans, Euros, Olds. You got 'em all, and all of their corresponding crazy.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Oct 2017, 08:37

40-0 and you guys killed Joe Flacco?

Not a good look, family.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 27 Oct 2017, 08:38

Gregs Kite wrote:40-0 and you guys killed Joe Flacco?

Not a good look, family.

It looks like this division is either mine or craigs. This is very exciting.
ctz31
#nnf

PreviousNext

Return to NFL