Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Jan 2017, 09:52

chrisco wrote:Theny - Since I only watch your team 2 times a year and that's only at the very start and very end of each game, I need some help understanding your play calling yesterday. Why did you guys decide to ignore ball security and pass every time you sniffed the red zone?

they couldn't block anyone. Ajayi couldn't get 2 yards to save his life. it was matt moore's fault
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 09 Jan 2017, 09:53

chrisco wrote:Theny - Since I only watch your team 2 times a year and that's only at the very start and very end of each game, I need some help understanding your play calling yesterday. Why did you guys decide to ignore ball security and pass every time you sniffed the red zone?

I seen your shoutbox performance yesterday but assumed it was just schtick. You did see that ajayi ran like 16 times for 17 yards right? Pitt was daring moore to beat them. He stunk.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby chrisco » 09 Jan 2017, 09:58

ctz31 wrote:

I seen your shoutbox performance yesterday but assumed it was just schtick. You did see that ajayi ran like 16 times for 17 yards right? Pitt was daring moore to beat them. He stunk.

1. Jay Ajayi needed moar carries to wear down the Stillers.

2. It didn't matter that he couldn't run the ball. Simply settling for the FG instead of the INT/Fumble would have been better than what they did.

3. I don't care if I am an idiot or carrying my schtick into Monday. Long hair, don't care.

4. Someone (maybe you) in the box told me to ask Theny on Monday. Its Monday, I'm asking Theny.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby ctz31 » 09 Jan 2017, 10:00

chrisco wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

1. Jay Ajayi needed moar carries to wear down the Stillers.

2. It didn't matter that he couldn't run the ball. Simply settling for the FG instead of the INT/Fumble would have been better than what they did.

3. I don't care if I am an idiot or carrying my schtick into Monday. Long hair, don't care.

4. Someone (maybe you) in the box told me to ask Theny on Monday. Its Monday, I'm asking Theny.

Hey man, I'm wit you! I don't think fg's would have helped Miami win the football game, but at +12 i was just looking for points there before that moron moore fumbled it away. I actually said out loud in the bar as the ball was being snapped "I'll take 3 here, just don't turn the ball over." mush happens.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Jan 2017, 10:06

ctz31 wrote:
Hey man, I'm wit you! I don't think fg's would have helped Miami win the football game, but at +12 i was just looking for points there before that moron moore fumbled it away. I actually said out loud in the bar as the ball was being snapped "I'll take 3 here, just don't turn the ball over." mush happens.

Hang on. You were at a bar, logged into this board, and STILL threatening to drop an n-word? You party.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 09 Jan 2017, 10:07

Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Hang on. You were at a bar, logged into this board, and STILL threatening to drop an n-word? You party.

Yes?
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Theny » 09 Jan 2017, 10:09

There was just no chance, either way. And our 30th ranked defense didn't help either.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Jan 2017, 10:11

Theny wrote:There was just no chance, either way. And our 30th ranked defense didn't help either.

the very first possession where Brown leisurely waited to set up the blocks and just jogged by your defense...whole game in a nutshell. Matt Moore coulda been Aaron Rodgers and they'd have lost by 2 scores.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 Jan 2017, 10:12

Wait, are we really acting like Moore wasn't terrible and that Tannehill was missed?

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Jan 2017, 10:15

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Wait, are we really acting like Moore wasn't terrible and that Tannehill was missed?

To be fair, it was tough to judge his performance seeing the offensive line tried a new strategy of never blocking anyone and the Pittsburgh negroes kept destroying his life.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 08 Feb 2017, 10:54

Jason Taylor has some hot taeks:

“Pat White?” Taylor asks at the end of a long list of failed Dolphins quarterbacks. “The guy almost got freaking killed! Pat White? He was built like my son, my 12-year-old son. When he got hit against Pittsburgh, I thought he was dead. Nobody has ever accused Ike Taylor of being a big hitter. I saw him that offseason and said to him, ‘The one time you put a hit on somebody, you’ve ended my quarterback’s career.’

“Cam was an idiot,” Taylor says. “I have no idea how he got the job. I’ve never been around a more incompetent head coach than Cam Cameron. I’m talking youth football, college. It was unbelievable.

“Everything we did, he had to have a problem with. That was his way of being the biggest voice in the room. If I talked or Zach talked in a team meeting or after practice, he would always need to have the last word.

“It was the weirdest thing. We’d all look at each other because he would repeat something one of the players already said. That dude lost me first day of training camp. Even at minicamp, I’m wondering what are we doing?”

Josh Heupel, you could read the words on the ball as it was in the air. We had Cade McNown and the dude couldn’t hit a pop pass. His first practice, he came out and throws a ball that everybody busts out laughing. I figured, it’s his first practice, he’s nervous. Twenty minutes into the team period everybody’s going, ‘What in the hell? Is this for real? Is this a real quarterback?’ And he’d walk back to the huddle rubbing and adjusting his arm like his shoulder was hurt. His shoulder wasn’t bad, he was bad.”

Seriously, if he would really talk like this, he would be a great analyst.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Theny » 08 Feb 2017, 11:15

The 2000's were fun.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby mister bacon » 08 Feb 2017, 11:24

these taeks arent even taeks, let alone hot.

edit: does he discuss "miss" cleo lemon?

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby the cheese » 08 Feb 2017, 11:25

It would be impossible to read the words on the ball if Josh Heupel threw it, because after the Kansas State game in 2000, he threw the ball like a bad end-over-end punt. The thing came out sideways.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Theny » 08 Feb 2017, 11:26

mister bacon wrote:these taeks arent even taeks, let alone hot.

edit: does he discuss "miss" cleo lemon?

Miss Cleo is a Fins legend. Step back son.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

PreviousNext

Return to NFL