Miami Dolphins: the BLOWhole of Retard

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby ctz31 » 08 Jan 2017, 21:58

Brrrr musta been cold out there! Nice showing. Matt Moore single handed blew that game cover. I immediately hate that faggot for life. Cost me the Miami cover and the over w his incompetence. Glad we wasted a playoff game w these clowns. 9 wins in a row! Idiot.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby mister bacon » 08 Jan 2017, 22:06

you really expected a team from Miami playing a road playoff game in Pittsburgh with its back up QB to cover the spread?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Jan 2017, 22:35

mister bacon wrote:you really expected a team from Miami playing a road playoff game in Pittsburgh with its back up QB to cover the spread?

Everybody forgets this, but when a team is bad, and everybody points out that they're bad, this lack of respect magically makes them less bad.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Theny » 09 Jan 2017, 02:31

We had 10 starters out. That's bad right?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jan 2017, 04:29

Theny wrote:We had 10 starters out. That's bad right?

Ain't good. Think the game goes differently if James Harrison's PED riddled ass doesn't get the strip sack right before half.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Jan 2017, 07:54

i thought Matt Moore looked pretty good. OL was not doing him any favors. He played better than Roethlisberger!
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Jan 2017, 08:06

SouthernYokel wrote:i thought Matt Moore looked pretty good. OL was not doing him any favors. He played better than Roethlisberger!

Agreed. I assume his grit and toughness will be all worth it when he's drinking his meals in ten years.

Do I smell a QB controversy cooking up next summer? Theny? Thoughts?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Jan 2017, 08:10

Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i thought Matt Moore looked pretty good. OL was not doing him any favors. He played better than Roethlisberger!

Agreed. I assume his grit and toughness will be all worth it when he's drinking his meals in ten years.

i was shocked he was back in the game and appeared pretty lucid after that hit. and then he got hit hard like 10 more times. my/ball's best friend Czabe was making me crazy on the twitters by saying everyone who thought he should come out of the game was not a doctor. dude was crawling to the sideline after every possession but he's probably fine.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 09 Jan 2017, 08:20

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

i was shocked he was back in the game and appeared pretty lucid after that hit. and then he got hit hard like 10 more times. my/ball's best friend Czabe was making me crazy on the twitters by saying everyone who thought he should come out of the game was not a doctor. dude was crawling to the sideline after every possession but he's probably fine.

Yeah I didn't understand Czabe choosing that hill to fight and die upon, but then I'm not a doctor... :beatsme:
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Theny » 09 Jan 2017, 08:22

Gregs Kite wrote:

No. I actually think Matt enjoys being a backup.

The o-line never does these guys any favors. Tann has had to deal with this bullshit his whole career.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby mister bacon » 09 Jan 2017, 08:52

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

No. I actually think Matt enjoys being a backup.

The o-line never does these guys any favors. Tann has had to deal with this bullshit his whole career.

its pouncey and a bunch of other guys now that you decided to ship out the heart of your squad to the buffalo bills

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jan 2017, 08:55

Laremy Tunsil is a God amongst men and I will hear no arguments to the contrary.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JT99 » 09 Jan 2017, 08:57

Not true, Big Ben earned the win! /Simmons
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby ctz31 » 09 Jan 2017, 09:08

Yea Matt Moore played well. Wait a minute i actually watched the game. he stunk.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby chrisco » 09 Jan 2017, 09:52

Theny - Since I only watch your team 2 times a year and that's only at the very start and very end of each game, I need some help understanding your play calling yesterday. Why did you guys decide to ignore ball security and pass every time you sniffed the red zone?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

PreviousNext

Return to NFL