Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby ctz31 » 08 Jan 2017, 21:58

Brrrr musta been cold out there! Nice showing. Matt Moore single handed blew that game cover. I immediately hate that faggot for life. Cost me the Miami cover and the over w his incompetence. Glad we wasted a playoff game w these clowns. 9 wins in a row! Idiot.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8393
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby mister bacon » 08 Jan 2017, 22:06

you really expected a team from Miami playing a road playoff game in Pittsburgh with its back up QB to cover the spread?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25170
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: The Real Racist

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Jan 2017, 22:35

mister bacon wrote:you really expected a team from Miami playing a road playoff game in Pittsburgh with its back up QB to cover the spread?

Everybody forgets this, but when a team is bad, and everybody points out that they're bad, this lack of respect magically makes them less bad.
User avatar
Dthefritz
tl;dr
 
Posts: 6392
Joined: 30 Nov 2006, 01:35
Location: In the green, never in between

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby Theny » 09 Jan 2017, 02:31

We had 10 starters out. That's bad right?
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 29776
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jan 2017, 04:29

Theny wrote:We had 10 starters out. That's bad right?


Ain't good. Think the game goes differently if James Harrison's PED riddled ass doesn't get the strip sack right before half.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 24671
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Jan 2017, 07:54

i thought Matt Moore looked pretty good. OL was not doing him any favors. He played better than Roethlisberger!
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 27966
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Jan 2017, 08:06

SouthernYokel wrote:i thought Matt Moore looked pretty good. OL was not doing him any favors. He played better than Roethlisberger!


Agreed. I assume his grit and toughness will be all worth it when he's drinking his meals in ten years.

Do I smell a QB controversy cooking up next summer? Theny? Thoughts?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20244
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Jan 2017, 08:10

Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i thought Matt Moore looked pretty good. OL was not doing him any favors. He played better than Roethlisberger!


Agreed. I assume his grit and toughness will be all worth it when he's drinking his meals in ten years.

Do I smell a QB controversy cooking up next summer? Theny? Thoughts?


i was shocked he was back in the game and appeared pretty lucid after that hit. and then he got hit hard like 10 more times. my/ball's best friend Czabe was making me crazy on the twitters by saying everyone who thought he should come out of the game was not a doctor. dude was crawling to the sideline after every possession but he's probably fine.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 27966
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 09 Jan 2017, 08:20

SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i thought Matt Moore looked pretty good. OL was not doing him any favors. He played better than Roethlisberger!


Agreed. I assume his grit and toughness will be all worth it when he's drinking his meals in ten years.

Do I smell a QB controversy cooking up next summer? Theny? Thoughts?


i was shocked he was back in the game and appeared pretty lucid after that hit. and then he got hit hard like 10 more times. my/ball's best friend Czabe was making me crazy on the twitters by saying everyone who thought he should come out of the game was not a doctor. dude was crawling to the sideline after every possession but he's probably fine.

Yeah I didn't understand Czabe choosing that hill to fight and die upon, but then I'm not a doctor... :beatsme:
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11219
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby Theny » 09 Jan 2017, 08:22

Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i thought Matt Moore looked pretty good. OL was not doing him any favors. He played better than Roethlisberger!


Agreed. I assume his grit and toughness will be all worth it when he's drinking his meals in ten years.

Do I smell a QB controversy cooking up next summer? Theny? Thoughts?


No. I actually think Matt enjoys being a backup.

The o-line never does these guys any favors. Tann has had to deal with this bullshit his whole career.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 29776
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby mister bacon » 09 Jan 2017, 08:52

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i thought Matt Moore looked pretty good. OL was not doing him any favors. He played better than Roethlisberger!


Agreed. I assume his grit and toughness will be all worth it when he's drinking his meals in ten years.

Do I smell a QB controversy cooking up next summer? Theny? Thoughts?


No. I actually think Matt enjoys being a backup.

The o-line never does these guys any favors. Tann has had to deal with this bullshit his whole career.


its pouncey and a bunch of other guys now that you decided to ship out the heart of your squad to the buffalo bills

Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25170
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: The Real Racist

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jan 2017, 08:55

Laremy Tunsil is a God amongst men and I will hear no arguments to the contrary.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 24671
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby JT99 » 09 Jan 2017, 08:57

SouthernYokel wrote:i thought Matt Moore looked pretty good. OL was not doing him any favors. He played better than Roethlisberger!


Not true, Big Ben earned the win! /Simmons
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8448
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby ctz31 » 09 Jan 2017, 09:08

Yea Matt Moore played well. Wait a minute i actually watched the game. he stunk.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8393
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Miami Dolphins: the blowhole of Retard

Postby chrisco » 09 Jan 2017, 09:52

Theny - Since I only watch your team 2 times a year and that's only at the very start and very end of each game, I need some help understanding your play calling yesterday. Why did you guys decide to ignore ball security and pass every time you sniffed the red zone?
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 10836
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest