The Bears

Re: The Bears

Postby jman » 10 Mar 2017, 12:16

JichaelDick wrote:I'm obviously biased, but I don't think he's Manziel bad. He has obvious issues that he needs to address (although some--like him running on the field at his little brother's HS game--are more sizzle than substance), but if he can keep it together, he's an insane talent.

hmm, forgot about him. I think I'd prefer going with something like him later (I assume he's not projected to be a first rounder but maybe I'm mistaken) instead of reaching with such a high pick. It's not like they don't have other needs to fill.
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby nerf66 » 10 Mar 2017, 17:30

The bears should absolutely draft Deshaun Watson if he's available at 3.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Mar 2017, 22:19

nerf66 wrote:The bears should absolutely draft Deshaun Watson if he's available at 3.

Agree. If he falls in the draft a lot of teams are going to look stupid in retrospect. Dont overthink the room. Hes the best qb, you dont have one, a team without a qb is worthless except in extreme baltimore/seattle cases. Take the qb if hes there at 3.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby jman » 12 Mar 2017, 14:33

idk, seems pretty fucking stupid to give a guy $19M guaranteed and then turn around and give a shit ton on money to a top five draft pick at the same position. And to me Watson isn't that much of a lock.
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Mar 2017, 20:10

jman wrote:idk, seems pretty fucking stupid to give a guy $19M guaranteed and then turn around and give a shit ton on money to a top five draft pick at the same position. And to me Watson isn't that much of a lock.

Yeah i dont like the glennon signing but that would not make me not pick watson. Good money after bad or whatever the phrase is
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Jew Jitsu » 12 Mar 2017, 22:01

I want Watson at 12. Garrett manning the D and Watson the future QB. Plus two second rounders to spend in the secondary. Get it done Danny!
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Previous

Return to NFL