The Bears

Re: The Bears

Postby jman » 10 Mar 2017, 12:16

JichaelDick wrote:I'm obviously biased, but I don't think he's Manziel bad. He has obvious issues that he needs to address (although some--like him running on the field at his little brother's HS game--are more sizzle than substance), but if he can keep it together, he's an insane talent.

hmm, forgot about him. I think I'd prefer going with something like him later (I assume he's not projected to be a first rounder but maybe I'm mistaken) instead of reaching with such a high pick. It's not like they don't have other needs to fill.
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby nerf66 » 10 Mar 2017, 17:30

The bears should absolutely draft Deshaun Watson if he's available at 3.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Mar 2017, 22:19

nerf66 wrote:The bears should absolutely draft Deshaun Watson if he's available at 3.

Agree. If he falls in the draft a lot of teams are going to look stupid in retrospect. Dont overthink the room. Hes the best qb, you dont have one, a team without a qb is worthless except in extreme baltimore/seattle cases. Take the qb if hes there at 3.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby jman » 12 Mar 2017, 14:33

idk, seems pretty fucking stupid to give a guy $19M guaranteed and then turn around and give a shit ton on money to a top five draft pick at the same position. And to me Watson isn't that much of a lock.
jman

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Mar 2017, 20:10

jman wrote:idk, seems pretty fucking stupid to give a guy $19M guaranteed and then turn around and give a shit ton on money to a top five draft pick at the same position. And to me Watson isn't that much of a lock.

Yeah i dont like the glennon signing but that would not make me not pick watson. Good money after bad or whatever the phrase is
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Jew Jitsu » 12 Mar 2017, 22:01

I want Watson at 12. Garrett manning the D and Watson the future QB. Plus two second rounders to spend in the secondary. Get it done Danny!
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby jman » 24 Mar 2017, 08:06

aw yeah, chip time coming to Chicago

smgdh

I liked this quote from a different article

The Choice (and remember, death is not an option): The Bears’ quarterback depth chart or the Mets’ Single-A quarterback depth chart?

smgdh
jman

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 27 Mar 2017, 09:15

disgraceful, smh

truly a low point in the The Rivalry, joining forces together like this. I miss the days when the Bears and Packers hated each other :(
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby Briandong79 » 27 Mar 2017, 09:16

Dr Jeckyll wrote:disgraceful, smh

truly a low point in the The Rivalry, joining forces together like this. I miss the days when the Bears and Packers hated each other :(

The bonds forged as a UNI Panther are apparently stronger.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 27 Apr 2017, 21:23

Glowing endorsement from rotoworld for the bears new savior:

trubisky looks the part of a potential mid-range nfl starter with Ryan tannehill-level tools
If I remember some college football goons on the board said he sucks. I am underwhelmed :/
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Apr 2017, 21:39

Dr Jeckyll wrote:Glowing endorsement from rotoworld for the bears new savior:

trubisky looks the part of a potential mid-range nfl starter with Ryan tannehill-level tools
If I remember some college football goons on the board said he sucks. I am underwhelmed :/

He's have been a stupid, horrible pick at 3. The fact you trade up one spot, and giving up THAT much to move up one spot....ooof
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby nerf66 » 27 Apr 2017, 21:43

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:Glowing endorsement from rotoworld for the bears new savior:

He's have been a stupid, horrible pick at 3. The fact you trade up one spot, and giving up THAT much to move up one spot....ooof

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Apr 2017, 08:03

amazing work by the bears to make the browns look like they have their act together in comparison.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Apr 2017, 08:32

SouthernYokel wrote:amazing work by the bears to make the browns look like they have their act together in comparison.

Maybe he'll be good? :beatsme:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby jman » 28 Apr 2017, 10:21

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:amazing work by the bears to make the browns look like they have their act together in comparison.

Maybe he'll be good? :beatsme:

Maybe he will but I'm not holding my breath.

I just don't fucking get it. Team is god awful last year, defense is last in the league in most defensive categories. GM talks all the time about building through the draft. So your two big offseason moves are to sign and overpay an underwhelming pocket passer who's going to get killed because the o-line sucks, and then draft the same type of quarterback at #2 overall while giving up multiple draft picks to move up one spot, in effect fucking the rest of your draft. And this guy has 13 college starts on his resume.

If I had more time I'd be combing the web to figure out exactly how many photos Goodell and the 49ers management have of Ryan Pace doing blow off a male prostitute's ass in Vegas. I don't, but I assume it's a lot.
jman

PreviousNext

Return to NFL