How crazy is this broad?

How crazy is this broad?

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 10 Aug 2005, 16:51

She also complained because she had to get a standing room ticket for the infant because he is in her lap. Srew Woman's rights, she is looking for her 15 minutes. This topic has cause two days of fighting on WEEI, with angry feminists attacking the best owner in the game today.
http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=97366
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby JohnnyDamon » 11 Aug 2005, 07:59

Damn it, Mags or Tiff, can you talk some sense into this woman? Jesus Christ, she's a dumbass...
I've grown so used to you somehow, Lord I'm nobody's sugar daddy now, and I'm lo-oo-onesome, I've got the lovesick blues.
JohnnyDamon
The Bomb Dick

Postby Tecmo Bo » 11 Aug 2005, 08:45

Having to get the standing room ticket for the kid is lame, but breastfeeding him in the stands is even lamer. Granted, bringing an infant to a pro sporting event he'll never recall is also pretty retarded.
bosux191820042090: what kills more is that now more than ever the team needs him[A-Rod] to put it on his back, and he can't...i hate to say this, but if given a choice i would rather have ortiz on my team any day
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick

Postby MoreCowbell » 11 Aug 2005, 09:32

Yeah thats the most retarded thing I've ever read. I'm realllllly against bringing young children to a Red Sox game, an infant is just beyond stupid. And if you MUST feed him, make a fucking bottle beforehand. Jesus.
MoreCowbell
The Bomb Dick

Postby fatty » 11 Aug 2005, 09:40

MoreCowbell wrote:And if you MUST feed him, make a fucking bottle beforehand. Jesus.

Given your current location, I'd like to redo my childhood...
"I remember reading that he (Jeffrey Maier) went to a mets camp a couple years back and Tony Tarasco was there....If I was him, when no one was lookin, I'd violate him in the bathroom with a metal bat." - Tremendous_side Potential
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Location: velvet bob ross knows not the physical limits of "location"

Postby Tecmo Bo » 11 Aug 2005, 09:46

MoreCowbell wrote:Yeah thats the most retarded thing I've ever read. I'm realllllly against bringing young children to a Red Sox game, an infant is just beyond stupid. And if you MUST feed him, make a fucking bottle beforehand. Jesus.

Or at least offer to share with anyone who wants ome. If you don't bring enough for everyone then you shouldn't bring any at all.

*Side note* I had a teacher in High school that used to say that all the time "If you didn't bring enough for everyone then you shouldn't have brought any at all." I had a big sweet tooth so I often had candy in class and she would complain about it. Finally I said, "If I brought enough for everyone would it then be ok?" "Sure," she said.
I made sure to bring a large bag of candy to her class at least twice a week for the rest of the year. The noise of all the wrappers and people getting up or asking me for a piece disrupted her class far more than I ever could have by sitting quietly with my candy bar. I also made sure to offer her some first and even bring in the kind she liked so she couldn't complain. Pissed her off to no end.
bosux191820042090: what kills more is that now more than ever the team needs him[A-Rod] to put it on his back, and he can't...i hate to say this, but if given a choice i would rather have ortiz on my team any day
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Aug 2005, 10:01

I've got no problem with bringing an infant to a ballgame. It's tough finding a good babysitter for a newborn, and your social life shouldn't have to come to a complete halt just because you've had kids.

However, that doesn't mean that the parents get a free pass to annoy the other paying patrons. If the kid starts crying and won't stop after a very short time it's only fair to the other people there to get up and try to get the baby to relax in the concourse.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheDooze » 11 Aug 2005, 10:07

Of course a woman with a hyphenated name would do this. Of course.
TheDooze
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby ron caron » 11 Aug 2005, 10:09

Agreed, Frank. But if you can't get a sitter for the big game and you have to take your infant, you're not leaving your seat on a big 3rd down no matter what. Serious football fans should respect that. I also agree that you've gotta pump some bottles beforehand so that in said situation, you've got a bottle at the ready. And I don't think you need to share with Bo.
ron caron
Pink Helmet

Postby fatty » 11 Aug 2005, 10:11

TheDooze wrote:Of course a woman with a hyphenated name would do this. Of course.

I feel like after that, I could say the most anti-women-with-children-in-public-thing possible and still be above the curve. WTF does that have to do with anything dooze? Women who hyphenate are less likely to give a fuck about those around them?? Naturally, THIS is why I'm single...
"I remember reading that he (Jeffrey Maier) went to a mets camp a couple years back and Tony Tarasco was there....If I was him, when no one was lookin, I'd violate him in the bathroom with a metal bat." - Tremendous_side Potential
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Location: velvet bob ross knows not the physical limits of "location"

Postby Tecmo Bo » 11 Aug 2005, 10:11

TheDooze wrote:Of course a woman with a hyphenated name would do this. Of course.

She probably had PMS, or PPD, or one of those things that make women act all fucked up.

VLADIMIR: (advancing with short, stiff strides, legs wide apart). I'm beginning to come round to that opinion. All my life I've tried to put it from me, saying Vladimir, be reasonable, you haven't yet tried everything. And I resumed the struggle. (He broods, musing on the struggle. Turning to Estragon.) So there you are again.
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick

Postby Theny » 11 Aug 2005, 10:31

I actually totally agree. Only a certain type of woman would keep her maiden name and her married name. A bitchy one. If a prospective wife ever wants to pull that crap on me, I'd shoot myself for poor judgment in women. I'm not saying it's necessarily wrong, it's just that only overbearing, obnoxious, bitchy women tend to do this sort of thing.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Aug 2005, 10:50

Theny wrote:

I actually totally agree. Only a certain type of woman would keep her maiden name and her married name. A bitchy one. If a prospective wife ever wants to pull that crap on me, I'd shoot myself for poor judgment in women. I'm not saying it's necessarily wrong, it's just that only overbearing, obnoxious, bitchy women tend to do this sort of thing.

Yeahhhhhh... I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with this one. There are all sorts of reasons to consider different names after marriage. Some of them are internal reasons, but I also know of one woman whose father really put pressure on her to keep her maiden name because he had only had daughters and didn't want the family name to go away. Considering that the battle for a woman's last name at marriage frequently becomes politically charged among the involved families I think it's an oversimplification to assume that they're all doing it for the same bitchy reason.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Theny » 11 Aug 2005, 10:56

You're absolutely right Frank. But the majority of the time it's just the woman being evil.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby jwill » 11 Aug 2005, 12:28

Frank the Tank wrote:Some of them are internal reasons, but I also know of one woman whose father really put pressure on her to keep her maiden name because he had only had daughters and didn't want the family name to go away.

I bet poor little Bobby and Cindy O'Callahan-Guittierez developed carpal tunnel before they ever saw second grade.
jwill
Reverend Lovejoy

Next

Return to NFL