Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Re: Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Aug 2017, 11:22

God Shamgod wrote:Hard Knockers back again.

Man HBO loves to jerk themselves off with that scene of the entire organization talking about Game of Thrones.

If that Joe Dirt guy doesn't make the team, he will get signed to WWE. Has the look. Love him yelling FUCK YOU every time he hits the tackling dummy.


Excellent review. I will peep this evening, perhaps.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30216
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Aug 2017, 22:08

drafting a kicker in the second round always works out well
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24515
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Postby Theny » 12 Aug 2017, 22:12

Never trust a FSU kicker obvs
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30223
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Aug 2017, 07:35

Theny wrote:Never trust a FSU kicker obvs


Image
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25487
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Postby Goose » 17 Aug 2017, 13:35

JichaelDick wrote:
Theny wrote:Never trust a FSU kicker obvs


Image


Never trust a skinny, sober, drug-free FSU kicker.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3273
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Postby God Shamgod » 17 Aug 2017, 15:39

Poor Berto. Hope he doesn't have go back to working the fields with his dad.

He was actually more accurate as a rookie than Jano, but kickers are held to higher standard now.

FSU is Kicker U, man. If Aguayo doesn't stick in Chicago, they're down to 9% of the starting kickers from 12%.

Ricky Aguayo up next lol. He may fall to the 3rd round.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5584
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Postby mj3528 » 17 Aug 2017, 15:42

God Shamgod wrote:Poor Berto. Hope he doesn't have go back to working the fields with his dad.

He was actually more accurate as a rookie than Jano, but kickers are held to higher standard now.

FSU is Kicker U, man. If Aguayo doesn't stick in Chicago, they're down to 9% of the starting kickers from 12%.

Ricky Aguayo up next lol. He may fall to the 3rd round.


I didn't realize how inaccurate he was from beyond 40 at FSU. Him getting cut was the big news when I was in goose-shammy land.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8748
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Postby God Shamgod » 17 Aug 2017, 16:14

mj3528 wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:Poor Berto. Hope he doesn't have go back to working the fields with his dad.

He was actually more accurate as a rookie than Jano, but kickers are held to higher standard now.

FSU is Kicker U, man. If Aguayo doesn't stick in Chicago, they're down to 9% of the starting kickers from 12%.

Ricky Aguayo up next lol. He may fall to the 3rd round.


I didn't realize how inaccurate he was from beyond 40 at FSU. Him getting cut was the big news when I was in goose-shammy land.


Was pretty great his first 2 years. Started to tail off at the end of his last year (after that kick got blocked against GT). I think the 2nd round pick stuff ultimately cooked him. Most kickers seem to take a few tires to stick somewhere doe. Hope he gets it together as he seems like a nice guy. Watching him get cut was uncomfortable.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5584
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Previous

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron