Tennis

Re: Tennis

Postby SouthernYokel » 27 Jun 2017, 14:07

she shoulda just let the white knights handle that for her. would have been much better to stay above the fray
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 27 Jun 2017, 14:09

FWIW, if Serena played Johnny Mac in 2017, he'd be the Vegas favorite.

That fact in no way diminishes that she is the best tennis player ever on the female circuit nor did he present it as much.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Jun 2017, 14:11

SouthernYokel wrote:she shoulda just let the white knights handle that for her. would have been much better to stay above the fray

Yup.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby the cheese » 27 Jun 2017, 14:14

I remember her saying in like...2012?...that Andy Murray would beat her 6-0, 6-0 and it would take about 20 minutes. Johnny Mac was totally in the right. NPR should stay the fuck away from sports.

I mean, Annika Sorenstam did this 15 years ago and got smoked. Different sport obviously, but just because the game is the same doesn't mean that the skill levels and physical abilities of the participants are.
Last edited by the cheese on 27 Jun 2017, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby babylurch » 27 Jun 2017, 14:15

JT99 wrote:FWIW, if Serena played Johnny Mac in 2017, he'd be the Vegas favorite.

That fact in no way diminishes that she is the best tennis player ever on the female circuit nor did he present it as much.

I believe that he has referred to her as the unqualified GOAT in the past.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby JT99 » 27 Jun 2017, 14:18

the cheese wrote:I remember her saying in like...2012?...that Andy Murray would beat her 6-0, 6-0 and it would take about 20 minutes. Johnny Mac was totally in the right. NPR should stay the fuck away from sports.

I mean, Annika Sorenstam did this 15 years ago and got smoked. Different sport obviously, but just because the game is the same doesn't mean that the skill levels and physical abilities of the participants are.

Right.

I mean, they run marathons together right? A woman ever outright won?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby CourtesyFlush » 27 Jun 2017, 14:19

JT99 wrote:
the cheese wrote:I remember her saying in like...2012?...that Andy Murray would beat her 6-0, 6-0 and it would take about 20 minutes. Johnny Mac was totally in the right. NPR should stay the fuck away from sports.

Right.

Nope
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 27 Jun 2017, 14:22

JT99 wrote:

Right.

I think there is a possibility that a woman golfer in the future could compete better with the men than Annika did. Someone like Lexi Thompson or Stacy Lewis is way more athletic than Annika ever was, but if the woman was on a major tournament course from the tips, she would have no chance to make the cut. Something like Harbour Town a woman could maybe finish top 25 on the right week.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby JT99 » 27 Jun 2017, 14:34

mj3528 wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Right.

I think there is a possibility that a woman golfer in the future could compete better with the men than Annika did. Someone like Lexi Thompson or Stacy Lewis is way more athletic than Annika ever was, but if the woman was on a major tournament course from the tips, she would have no chance to make the cut. Something like Harbour Town a woman could maybe finish top 25 on the right week.

A par 3 course mixed tournament could draw interest.

Someone get me The Ocho on the line, stat.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Jun 2017, 16:22

JT99 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Right.

A par 3 course mixed tournament could draw interest.

Someone get me The Ocho on the line, stat.

ion think so. That would be like a pro-am and the players wouldnt care.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Dthefritz » 27 Jun 2017, 21:38

CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:kanye west has never rapped about roger federer's ass, that's an intangible you can't exclude

This is fair. Also, Serena "owned" Johnny Mac...

Dear John, I adore and respect you but please please keep me out of your statements that are not factually based.

I've never played anyone ranked "there" nor do I have time. Respect me and my privacy as I'm trying to have a baby. Good day sir

However, based on what goose posted before she's played someone ranked around 200 and then wanted to change the requirement when the 200th ranked player kicked her ass.

You're thinking of a dude named Karsten Braasch, about 15 years ago or so. But what do you mean by "wanted to change the requirement" in this context?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Jun 2017, 21:42

I don't know where anyone would get the idea that Serena wouldn't be able to whup some male ass

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Dthefritz » 27 Jun 2017, 21:45

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:I don't know where anyone would get the idea that Serena wouldn't be able to whup some male ass

Separated at birth?
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Jun 2017, 00:42

Dthefritz wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:I don't know where anyone would get the idea that Serena wouldn't be able to whup some male ass

Separated at birth?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see Long Dick posting a video where Serena outright says she'd get pwn3d by Andy Murray anywhere near the whole Michelle/Melania kerfluffle.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby jman » 28 Jun 2017, 07:43

JichaelDick wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:kanye west has never rapped about roger federer's ass, that's an intangible you can't exclude

This is fair. Also, Serena "owned" Johnny Mac...

Dear John, I adore and respect you but please please keep me out of your statements that are not factually based.

I've never played anyone ranked "there" nor do I have time. Respect me and my privacy as I'm trying to have a baby. Good day sir

She had the balls to try to hide behind that while there is a magazine cover of her doing the naked pregnancy photo pose? Yeah, she's really concerned about her privacy :roll:
jman
Bruce Dickinson

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports