Tennis

Re: Tennis

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Jan 2017, 13:43

i'm not butthurt,i'm lazy
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BigJohnStudd » 16 Jan 2017, 21:44

Gregs Kite wrote:Yeah, let's not do our job as a messageboard moderator because we're a petty girl who's butthurt a poster made fun of him once.

Pretty girls don't have to do anything they don't want to.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Jan 2017, 10:52

BigJohnStudd wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Yeah, let's not do our job as a messageboard moderator because we're a petty girl who's butthurt a poster made fun of him once.

he's right you know
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Jan 2017, 11:01

SouthernYokel wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

he's right you know

I may be an idiot, but even I know this. Stupid, pretty girls. GRRR.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 15 Feb 2017, 11:08

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 15 Feb 2017, 14:44

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Gorilla or Guerilla

Why can't it be both?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Feb 2017, 14:49

Magilla Guerilla
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Feb 2017, 14:55

SouthernYokel wrote:Magilla Guerilla

The original Vanilla Gorilla (also the best player in the history of my HS)

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Feb 2017, 15:03

Adler alleges that “ESPN bowed to pressure from those using social media, including Twitter,”

Dude, you have to to be careful as shit out there. People like 79 sit around all day every day waiting for this kind of thing to happen so they can pounce.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Feb 2017, 08:19

I truly think he meant "guerilla," as in an "unexpected tactic." It's silly.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 16 Feb 2017, 09:13

JichaelDick wrote:I truly think he meant "guerilla," as in an "unexpected tactic." It's silly.

I assume so as well.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Goose » 16 Feb 2017, 10:13

Briandong79 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I truly think he meant "guerilla," as in an "unexpected tactic." It's silly.

I assume so as well.

I'm not so sure about that.

“You’ll see Venus move in, and put the gorilla/guerrilla effect on. Charging.”

Assuming his quote is accurate I've never heard somebody reference guerillas charging. Guerilla warfare is usually the opposite, waiting in ambush, picking your targets. Conversely, a gorilla charging is pretty standard behavior if nature shows are to be believed.

Google seems to back me up on this:

Google: guerilla charging

Any timeAll results
About 281,000 results (0.42 seconds)
Did you mean: gorilla charging

And googling "guerilla tennis" only has two distinct results, either articles about the comment or the old Andre Agassi Nike commercial.

I think the boy fucked up. As Bill Burr would say, it's time to wheel in the podium (forced public apology followed by boxing his shit up and firing him; which is what happened).
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby JT99 » 16 Feb 2017, 10:21

Goose wrote:Assuming his quote is accurate I've never heard somebody reference guerillas charging. Guerilla warfare is usually the opposite, waiting in ambush, picking your targets. Conversely, a gorilla charging is pretty standard behavior if nature shows are to be believed.

Guerilla tennis is waiting in ambush and picking your spots when to charge the net and surprise your opponent.

Not overly-common phrase but it's used.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby the cheese » 16 Feb 2017, 10:38

JT99 wrote:
Goose wrote:Assuming his quote is accurate I've never heard somebody reference guerillas charging. Guerilla warfare is usually the opposite, waiting in ambush, picking your targets. Conversely, a gorilla charging is pretty standard behavior if nature shows are to be believed.

Guerilla tennis is waiting in ambush and picking your spots when to charge the net and surprise your opponent.

Yep.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Goose » 16 Feb 2017, 11:07

the cheese wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Yep.

Kind of like if he described Venus being "being chained to the baseline like a slav?"

"I said slav, not slave! C'mon, everybody knows that slavs never come to the net!"

Despite your assertions I'm still a little dubious and will keep an eye on this.

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports