Tennis

Re: Tennis

Postby Rodney Farva » 31 Aug 2017, 22:27

Briandong79 wrote:Just hanging out on the court in Central Park, no big deal.

imagine the hubbub if he had gotten hurt on that court
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby the cheese » 28 Sep 2017, 08:52

xpost to fitness, but check out the disparity between dominant and non-dominant arms of professional tennis players.

Specifically Sharapova.

Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Sep 2017, 09:00

did she tear her tricep (that scar)? forget any of the other evidence, tearing a tricep predicts steroid use with like 99% accuracy. not that i care, juice up darlin.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 28 Sep 2017, 09:16

SouthernYokel wrote:did she tear her tricep (that scar)? forget any of the other evidence, tearing a tricep predicts steroid use with like 99% accuracy. not that i care, juice up darlin.

I think she did.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Sep 2017, 09:23

SouthernYokel wrote:did she tear her tricep (that scar)? forget any of the other evidence, tearing a tricep predicts steroid use with like 99% accuracy. not that i care, juice up darlin.

Like a woman with a little hair on her chest?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby the cheese » 28 Sep 2017, 09:25

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:

Yokel gets turned on by a woman who can push a two plate bench. Not that I blame him.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BigJohnStudd » 30 Sep 2017, 21:06

the cheese wrote:

Yokel gets turned on by a woman who can push a two plate bench. Not that I blame him.

I get turned on by a woman who can push two plates of dinner onto the table every night.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Theny » 01 Oct 2017, 06:13

BigJohnStudd wrote:
the cheese wrote:

I get turned on by a woman who can push two plates of dinner onto the table every night.

/pow
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Previous

Return to Other Sports