Boxing

Re: Boxing

Postby Rodney Farva » 01 May 2017, 12:29

love the look of david allan grier the ref in that pic. "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, son!"
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Goose » 01 May 2017, 15:51

I've said this before, but either he's the worst hung man on the planet or she's hollow inside.

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Jew Jitsu » 01 May 2017, 16:07

Briandong79 wrote:Still love Hayden Pantierre.

How he stayed up after that upper cut I'll never understand. Impressive
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 May 2017, 07:52

Goose wrote:I've said this before, but either he's the worst hung man on the planet or she's hollow inside.

1 vote for hollow
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 May 2017, 09:19

This guy was peeved that this boxer had hit his nephew after the bell. His nephew was awarded the win bc of the late punch, but this man was still unsatisfied. Lol. He then ran out of the arena and cops are looking for him to arrrest him on assault.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Theny » 21 May 2017, 10:22

2 piece and a biscuit.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby PhillyJim76 » 21 May 2017, 14:40

What is heart warming though, is that the community he is from won't stand for this and they will contact the authorities with information on his whereabouts
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 15 Jun 2017, 09:35

McGregor/Mayweather, August 26th.

I'm not really sure what to expect. Can McGregor get to him?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 15 Jun 2017, 09:48

How can an MMA guy fight a boxer using boxing rules? Is there some kind of gimmick where Mayweather has to wear giant novelty boxing gloves?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby the cheese » 15 Jun 2017, 10:09

MisterTambourineMan wrote:McGregor/Mayweather, August 26th.

I mean, Mayweather is -1100 as of yesterday and McGregor is +700. It will be the most boring fight ever, unless McGregor loses it and unleashes like, a flurry of kicks or something.

I don't follow MMA, but is McGregor's conditioning good enough to dance with Floyd for 12 rounds?

Floyd doesn't have a ton of power for a boxer, but for an MMA fighter he's gotta be a howitzer. McGregor has probably taken harder punches, but once or twice a fight. What if he gets ten of the hardest shots he's ever taken in a single round?

He's fast on the ground, but what about standing up? For 36 minutes as opposed to at most 25?

What is his footwork going to be like if he has to stand upright and facing his opponent for 12 rounds?

Is he going to know how to use the ropes? Get used to the dimensions and geometry of the ring?

There must be about 15 million reasons for why he's taking this fight, but you're going into the ring with one of the top 10 pound for pound fighters ever. A guy who is incredibly risk averse, but is taking your fight. Like, Floyd must be 1000% confident he can't lose and/or might kill the guy.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Jun 2017, 10:25

the cheese wrote:

I mean, Mayweather is -1100 as of yesterday and McGregor is +700. It will be the most boring fight ever, unless McGregor loses it and unleashes like, a flurry of kicks or something.

I don't follow MMA, but is McGregor's conditioning good enough to dance with Floyd for 12 rounds?

Floyd doesn't have a ton of power for a boxer, but for an MMA fighter he's gotta be a howitzer. McGregor has probably taken harder punches, but once or twice a fight. What if he gets ten of the hardest shots he's ever taken in a single round?

He's fast on the ground, but what about standing up? For 36 minutes as opposed to at most 25?

What is his footwork going to be like if he has to stand upright and facing his opponent for 12 rounds?

Is he going to know how to use the ropes? Get used to the dimensions and geometry of the ring?

There must be about 15 million reasons for why he's taking this fight, but you're going into the ring with one of the top 10 pound for pound fighters ever. A guy who is incredibly risk averse, but is taking your fight. Like, Floyd must be 1000% confident he can't lose and/or might kill the guy.

If Money doesnt KO him in 4 rounds or less, its obviously fixed. I know he has zero power and zero interest in throwing punches, but still. Gimme a break.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Theny » 15 Jun 2017, 10:42

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
the cheese wrote:

If Money doesnt KO him in 4 rounds or less, its obviously fixed. I know he has zero power and zero interest in throwing punches, but still. Gimme a break.

I don't think Floyd could knock you or me out at this point.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby God Shamgod » 15 Jun 2017, 10:51

May will carry him for a few rounds for show, but it will get stopped when McGregors eyes are swollen shut after being hit with like 300 unanswered jabs or maybe he just walks into one like Ricky Hatton.

It's also going to be readily apparent to even the novice fan that McGregor has absolutely no business in the ring with him like 45 seconds in.

I think it could also end with McGregor going for some kind of MMA takedown and sparking a huge brawl.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby the cheese » 15 Jun 2017, 10:58

God Shamgod wrote:May will carry him for a few rounds for show, but it will get stopped when McGregors eyes are swollen shut after being hit with like 300 unanswered jabs or maybe he just walks into one like Ricky Hatton.

It's also going to be readily apparent to even the novice fan that McGregor has absolutely no business in the ring with him like 45 seconds in.

I think it could also end with McGregor going for some kind of MMA takedown and sparking a huge brawl.

That's why everyone is going to buy the PPV.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Jun 2017, 11:04

the cheese wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:May will carry him for a few rounds for show, but it will get stopped when McGregors eyes are swollen shut after being hit with like 300 unanswered jabs or maybe he just walks into one like Ricky Hatton.

That's why everyone is going to buy the PPV.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports