NASCAR

Re: NASCAR

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 Feb 2016, 10:05

:sniff: :sniff: :sniff:

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 18 Feb 2016, 11:23

He did not die in vain. At least the Hanzi device was invented because of him.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby chrisco » 21 Feb 2016, 09:04

SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Daytona is this weekend! The one month offseason is over.

this is like our version of that thread you and chrisco have in the HOS. #openkimono

pulling to Chase Elliot even though i am exhausted in advance from the endless Bill Elliot talk Fox will be doing.

Hey flush hey. I'm on a plane right now. We're still on the ground so it's not that cool yet.

Looking forward to watching some MR Robot on the in flight entertainment when we get in flight.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Feb 2016, 07:37

chrisco wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Daytona is this weekend! The one month offseason is over.

this is like our version of that thread you and chrisco have in the HOS. #openkimono

pulling to Chase Elliot even though i am exhausted in advance from the endless Bill Elliot talk Fox will be doing.

Hey flush hey. I'm on a plane right now. We're still on the ground so it's not that cool yet.

Looking forward to watching some MR Robot on the in flight entertainment when we get in flight.

Hey sco hey. Nice to see you here in this thread!

What a finish to that race. I didn't think anyone would get a run on the outside since all the cars seemed to be playing follow the leader on the bottom, but Hamlin was the best car all day.

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 22 Feb 2016, 08:24

Kenseth should've stayed low, he got sonned by Hamlin.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Feb 2016, 08:55

Theny wrote:Kenseth should've stayed low, he got sonned by Hamlin.

should have put him in the wall. he already made the contact, might as well finish it off. that probably would have given it to truex but kenseth would have been 2nd instead of 12th or whatever he ended up. kenseth got fucked all day, had that guy block his pit stall too. couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

that race was pretty boring right up until the end and then it Lloyd Christmas'd itself. Glad nascar made those downforce changes to get rid of all the single file racing.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 22 Feb 2016, 09:11

I seen Jr. wrecked himself. Maybe this family should give up on this race. IJS.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Feb 2016, 09:13

SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:Kenseth should've stayed low, he got sonned by Hamlin.

should have put him in the wall. he already made the contact, might as well finish it off. that probably would have given it to truex but kenseth would have been 2nd instead of 12th or whatever he ended up. kenseth got fucked all day, had that guy block his pit stall too. couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

that race was pretty boring right up until the end and then it Lloyd Christmas'd itself. Glad nascar made those downforce changes to get rid of all the single file racing.

LOL I even tweeted something about Kenseth losing it. So glad he or Logano didn't win. Was hoping Truex would get the win but oh well.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Feb 2016, 09:24

That was a great finish.

I couldn't have picked worse in my fantasy NASCAR league if I tried. Junior AND Chase Elliott! TYVM.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Feb 2016, 09:28

Briandong79 wrote:That was a great finish.

I couldn't have picked worse in my fantasy NASCAR league if I tried. Junior AND Chase Elliott! TYVM.

To be fair Junior had a dominant car all week leading up to the race, but his handling yesterday was doo doo. All the races earlier were at night so he even admitted the track conditions took them by surprise. #-o

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 22 Feb 2016, 09:44

I didn't even know this sport was still a thing. Thought the TV execs cancelled it a few years ago.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Feb 2016, 10:33

someone better at google than me find a gif of danica's crash. that is the most impressed i've ever been with her driving. she saved an airborne car.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Feb 2016, 10:51

SouthernYokel wrote:someone better at google than me find a gif of danica's crash. that is the most impressed i've ever been with her driving. she saved an airborne car.

I'd google 'Danica crash' but that would yield too many results. She sucks.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Feb 2016, 10:55

CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:someone better at google than me find a gif of danica's crash. that is the most impressed i've ever been with her driving. she saved an airborne car.

yeah i thought it would be easy to find since i could just look for the new paint scheme but nope, all go daddy wrecks.

oh she still sucks, i was just amazed she kept that car off the interior wall.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 22 Feb 2016, 10:56

SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

yeah i thought it would be easy to find since i could just look for the new paint scheme but nope, all go daddy wrecks.

oh she still sucks, i was just amazed she kept that car off the interior wall.

Agreed it was fantastic driving. Somehow this stayed on the TV the entire race. Not that I was watching the whole thing by any means but that means no kid ever switched it to Shawn The Sheep, no wife ever turned on some random HGTV show. Damn near a miracle.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports