Little League Stories

Re: Little League Stories

Postby nova » 19 Aug 2014, 12:29

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
nova wrote:Speaking of which...that fat kid's mom has tremendous shark potential:

Image


Possibly, but the breast tat, to me, has usually indicated trailer park honkeys sticking with trailer park honkeys, to me.


If Ogie taught me anything, it's that all of the women in Providence (and assuredly, the greater Providence area) are a bunch of black cock hungry mudsharks. She thirsty.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25385
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: Little League Stories

Postby bosux » 19 Aug 2014, 12:44

nova wrote:
Speaking of which...that fat kid's mom has tremendous shark potential:

Image


potential? she has seen more black dick than the doctors at the north philly free clinic

also, watching the team from philly has been enjoyable...they beat texas a couple nights ago and faggot ass texas pitcher was crying between every fucking pitch as he melted down and shit the game away...can't believe the coach left him in after like 2-3 pitches when he cried after every called ball
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17032
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Little League Stories

Postby ctz31 » 19 Aug 2014, 12:56

bosux wrote:also, watching the team from philly has been enjoyable...they beat texas a couple nights ago and faggot ass texas pitcher was crying between every fucking pitch as he melted down and shit the game away...can't believe the coach left him in after like 2-3 pitches when he cried after every called ball


I seen highlights of that game. that poor shortstop. That throw was right out of the ctz31 handbook on how to throw a ball under pressure while sober. Nigga tried to push it there. #knoblached
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8816
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Little League Stories

Postby nova » 19 Aug 2014, 12:57

ctz31 wrote:
bosux wrote:also, watching the team from philly has been enjoyable...they beat texas a couple nights ago and faggot ass texas pitcher was crying between every fucking pitch as he melted down and shit the game away...can't believe the coach left him in after like 2-3 pitches when he cried after every called ball


I seen highlights of that game. that poor shortstop. That throw was right out of the ctz31 handbook on how to throw a ball under pressure while sober. Nigga tried to push it there. #knoblached


Agreed on the kid from Texas. What a little douche.

If I were setting the lines for the next few games, I'd probably have Texas -1.5 over Illinois, and Nevada - 4.5 over Pennsylvania. The girl from Philly can chuck it, but Nevada is really patient and they have a kid who throws gas.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25385
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: Little League Stories

Postby Prez » 22 Sep 2014, 14:19

Little League coach gets hit in the head while pitching batting practice, dies

This guy was apparently behind a screen and still got hit. My kid has nailed me quite a few times but never in the head or face and I never used a screen when he was that young. I occasionally still pitch to him, but wouldn't without a screen.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9932
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Little League Stories

Postby JT99 » 01 Oct 2014, 12:30

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9192
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Little League Stories

Postby BigJohnStudd » 15 Oct 2014, 09:56

JT99 wrote:


11 Year Old Football Player Banned For Scoring ... with his Language Arts teacher.
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3481
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Little League Stories

Postby Rodney Farva » 04 Nov 2014, 15:57

the young indian guy who helps run the little league where i coach my son's team got connected to one of the guys from million dollar arm, and somehow cooked up the idea to do a baseball camp for the league. they want to do an intensive five day camp after school M-F the week the league champeenship is scheduled for Saturday.

we have a very casual league where they play every Saturday, the kids don't take it seriously, and each team has a weeknight practice where if we're lucky half the kids show. most everybody sucks. and we're going to have these kids doing a hard ass camp 5 days in a row, and top two teams play the championship the next day? we have no idea if this kid, who washed out of the low level minors as a pitcher, knows how to coach anything, yet the two guys want him to run this boot camp type camp. for it to work financially we have to charge each kid what for here is a substantial amount, and the finances (which provide the million dollar arm guy with transport, lodging, and appearance fees) only work if half the league pays up, even though we've only got around 100 kids total, 15-20 of which are poor Indian kids who don't get charged anything.

FOOH. i had to be the turd in the punch bowl and nice point out how stupid this idea is, all the other coaches/people involved keep thanking me for saying what they were thinking but too chicken shit to say. looks like the Indian guy helping run the league is being marginalized and the amurican guy serving as commissioner (nice guy, former marine who went to Annapolis, someone you definitely don't want to fuck with) is trying to shift it to something reasonable.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24515
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Little League Stories

Postby nova » 11 Feb 2015, 10:21

Spook Little League Team Stripped of Title.

There must be something bigger, because stripping them of the US title for creatively drawing boundaries/poaching is a bit excessive. I think there are probably bigger issues - maybe an ineligible player? - that they're trying to cover up.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25385
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: Little League Stories

Postby TheWolf » 11 Feb 2015, 23:23

nova wrote:Spook Little League Team Stripped of Title.

There must be something bigger, because stripping them of the US title for creatively drawing boundaries/poaching is a bit excessive. I think there are probably bigger issues - maybe an ineligible player? - that they're trying to cover up.


How is this different than an ineligible player? They brought in players from outside their area. Said players are by definition ineligible to play for their team. I'm all for a good cover up, but I think this one is exactly what they're reporting.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 17160
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Little League Stories

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2015, 07:32

I did enjoy the good reverend showing up for some cheap heat, as well as the one moms who claimed racism.... Of course.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22099
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Little League Stories

Postby ctz31 » 12 Feb 2015, 07:54

Order is restored. Get your asses back on the hardwood.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8816
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Little League Stories

Postby nova » 12 Feb 2015, 11:27

TheWolf wrote:
nova wrote:Spook Little League Team Stripped of Title.

There must be something bigger, because stripping them of the US title for creatively drawing boundaries/poaching is a bit excessive. I think there are probably bigger issues - maybe an ineligible player? - that they're trying to cover up.


How is this different than an ineligible player? They brought in players from outside their area. Said players are by definition ineligible to play for their team. I'm all for a good cover up, but I think this one is exactly what they're reporting.


My thought is that the boundaries are often nebulous, and I'm sure that it's something that happens more often than not. This also is why Little League is becoming a dying piece of nostalgia in favor of AAU or other travel ball because of these arcane rules.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25385
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: Little League Stories

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2015, 11:35

nova wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
nova wrote:Spook Little League Team Stripped of Title.

There must be something bigger, because stripping them of the US title for creatively drawing boundaries/poaching is a bit excessive. I think there are probably bigger issues - maybe an ineligible player? - that they're trying to cover up.


How is this different than an ineligible player? They brought in players from outside their area. Said players are by definition ineligible to play for their team. I'm all for a good cover up, but I think this one is exactly what they're reporting.


My thought is that the boundaries are often nebulous, and I'm sure that it's something that happens more often than not. This also is why Little League is becoming a dying piece of nostalgia in favor of AAU or other travel ball because of these arcane rules.


As a somewhat levelheaded black, do you find anything remotely racist about this? Are they getting picked on because white Merica cants handle a team of lil Jiggas winning shit?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 22099
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Little League Stories

Postby nova » 12 Feb 2015, 15:03

Gregs Kite wrote:
nova wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
nova wrote:Spook Little League Team Stripped of Title.

There must be something bigger, because stripping them of the US title for creatively drawing boundaries/poaching is a bit excessive. I think there are probably bigger issues - maybe an ineligible player? - that they're trying to cover up.


How is this different than an ineligible player? They brought in players from outside their area. Said players are by definition ineligible to play for their team. I'm all for a good cover up, but I think this one is exactly what they're reporting.


My thought is that the boundaries are often nebulous, and I'm sure that it's something that happens more often than not. This also is why Little League is becoming a dying piece of nostalgia in favor of AAU or other travel ball because of these arcane rules.


As a somewhat levelheaded black, do you find anything remotely racist about this? Are they getting picked on because white Merica cants handle a team of lil Jiggas winning shit?


No, this isn't racism but there are racial elements at play. It seems like there were people who were disbelieving that a team of black kids from the South Side could win against their precious angels who had been privately coached and tutored four nights a week at a pristine complex in Suburbia, Midwest USA. Likewise, it seems like an awful lot of resources to sink into investigating a team where only two or three members would be returning and a threat to repeat. I think there is a lot of "no fucking way" when it comes to black people doing things outside of what whites expect. For instance, I'm sure these kids have had their birth certificates pulled multiple times. Wouldn't put white people hiring private investigators to follow the kids around to make sure they're not going to a high school or something. I don't think the ends justify the means. If these kids lived in a neighboring town, and they fudged the lines to get them on JRW....I say no harm, no foul. If they're bussing these kids from outer suburbs, then it's shady. White people are just better at these things, and will rent an apartment or something long enough to establish residency and be above board.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25385
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests