Most Hated Sports Personality

Re: Most Hated Sports Personality

Postby TheWolf » 17 Mar 2017, 13:08

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Didn't Phil go after someone for saying Chris sucked in Tampa, too? And/or questioning his heart when his spleen ruptured?

ctz31 wrote:Doesn't phil have retard strenf though? Ain't that a thing. I don't doubt he would lose though. White people can't fight for shit. too slow.

and on St. Patrick's Day, :( :(

Isn't that dude Scottish? Maybe not. I don't know things.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Mar 2017, 13:08

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Didn't Phil go after someone for saying Chris sucked in Tampa, too? And/or questioning his heart when his spleen ruptured?

ctz31 wrote:Doesn't phil have retard strenf though? Ain't that a thing. I don't doubt he would lose though. White people can't fight for shit. too slow.

assuming the fight ever happens, floyd is going to make him run around the ring for 2 hours and drop him with a dinky little jab in the 12th.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 17 Mar 2017, 13:10

TheWolf wrote:

Maybe pay attention to someone other than yourself sometime

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 17 Mar 2017, 13:12

SouthernYokel wrote:

assuming the fight ever happens, floyd is going to make him run around the ring for 2 hours and drop him with a dinky little jab in the 12th.

I agree. But if they fought in the octagon, Floyd might literally die. McGregor has no chance to win, but at least he might be able to run around and box defensively and not be unconscious in 14 seconds.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Mar 2017, 13:15

JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Maybe pay attention to someone other than yourself sometime

No shit, it's Conor McGregor not Conor MacGregor, #idiot
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Mar 2017, 13:15

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

I agree. But if they fought in the octagon, Floyd might literally die. McGregor has no chance to win, but at least he might be able to run around and box defensively and not be unconscious in 14 seconds.

i don't think floyd will fight under UFC rules. even in a regular ring, i can't see that going well for him. i doubt he has learned how to defend ju jitsu/wrasslin crap. in a boxing match, macgregor is fucked. floyd is an all-timer.

eta- sorry for derailing your tourney on the final day jt. it appears Wolf and I are the true worst sports personalities
Last edited by SouthernYokel on 17 Mar 2017, 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 17 Mar 2017, 13:19

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

i don't think floyd will fight under UFC rules. even in a regular ring, i can't see that going well for him. i doubt he has learned how to defend ju jitsu/wrasslin crap. in a boxing match, macgregor is fucked. floyd is an all-timer.

There is 0% chance that Floyd would ever fight anyone under any UFC rules.

As he has made clear his entire career, he is about maximizing $$$ and minimizing risk.

Conor can take a punch so Floyd will struggle to knock him out as Floyd won't engage all that much.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 17 Mar 2017, 15:22

Ftr, Wolfette's maiden name is McGregor and she's Scottish, not Irish. Doesn't make me less of an idiot though.

Sorry for continuing to derail your tourney.

I'll vote for Bayless because I feel bad for him and do t want him to get shutout.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JT99 » 17 Mar 2017, 17:19

On March 2, 1962, Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points during and NBA basketball game in Hershey, PA.

On October 18, 1977, Reggie Jackson homered on three consecutive pitches during a World Series game.

Both performances that sports fans thought that they would never equaled for their dominance.

Then along came the "Most Hated Sports Personality" tournament at SOTSG.com from March 13-17, 2017 where another performance for the ages was turned in.

Former New York Giants quarterback and current football analyst Phil Simms opened pool play earning the #1 seed collecting 36 points on Monday outdistancing Stephen A. Smith, who tallied 29 points earning the #2 seed.

Heading into head-to-head play with incredible momentum, Simms rolled through the field scoring wins over:

Bomani Jones 11-2
Clay Travis 12-3
Mike Greenberg 11-0

and, in the championship matchup, he rolled over Skip Bayless 11-3

Ladies, gentlemen, and sons...

Your most hated sports personality is

PHIL SIMMS

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Theny » 17 Mar 2017, 18:31

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

There is 0% chance that Floyd would ever fight anyone under any UFC rules.

As he has made clear his entire career, he is about maximizing $$$ and minimizing risk.

Conor can take a punch so Floyd will struggle to knock him out as Floyd won't engage all that much.

This. Floyd ain't knocking out anyone.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 23 Mar 2017, 14:22

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Mar 2017, 14:24

oh yeah, lupica deserved a shot. he seems to geniunely believe his nonsense too which might have given him a leg up on Skip. i think in the end Phil was going to win against anyone.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Previous

Return to Other Sports