Most Hated Sports Personality

Re: Most Hated Sports Personality

Postby CourtesyFlush » 17 Mar 2017, 08:39

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Deep down, I think Skip Bayless knows he's trolling and doesn't believe at least half of what he says and, if I'm being a buck, is just doing it all for a buck. Which, hey, whatever, just means he has little to no integrity and his shows have been easy to avoid as I've never watched either and only see the very occasional clip where he's hilariously wrong or tweet where he's hilariously wrong. Meanwhile, Phil Simms is just a straight up retard. And he's impossible to avoid if you want to watch "the best" AFC afternoon game, the AFC playoffs, and/or the Super Bowl every 4 years. So die in a fire, Simms. Also, Major Applewhite was 10x the QB your bitch son was (and possesses infinitely more spleen).

I couldn't have said it any better. The obvious pick here is Phil Simms.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 17 Mar 2017, 08:40

CourtesyFlush wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Deep down, I think Skip Bayless knows he's trolling and doesn't believe at least half of what he says and, if I'm being a buck, is just doing it all for a buck. Which, hey, whatever, just means he has little to no integrity and his shows have been easy to avoid as I've never watched either and only see the very occasional clip where he's hilariously wrong or tweet where he's hilariously wrong. Meanwhile, Phil Simms is just a straight up retard. And he's impossible to avoid if you want to watch "the best" AFC afternoon game, the AFC playoffs, and/or the Super Bowl every 4 years. So die in a fire, Simms. Also, Major Applewhite was 10x the QB your bitch son was (and possesses infinitely more spleen).

I couldn't have said it any better. The obvious pick here is Phil Simms.

Thirded.

Phil Simms
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Mar 2017, 09:13

Hello. I think I forgot to vote in the final four. I would of chosen these final 2. Congrats for not fucking that up, guys. Wasnt expecting that.

I am picking Phil Simms over Bayless. I think I'd hate Bayless a lot more if I reguraly had to deal with his nonsense. The only time I see anything that he says is when someone in my TL cherry picks a tweet from 4 years ago about Tebow or something. Otherwise, i have a job. I'm not an unemployed Obama-supporter.

So Phil Simms is my vote. He just sucks. So bad. That Desmond story will never get old and he wont live it down, as far as I am concerned. Go fuck yourself.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Mar 2017, 09:32

Phil Simms. Bayless is an asshat, but Simms is just the Godawfulest. It ain't close.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Goose » 17 Mar 2017, 09:54

If Bayless had a vote here, he'd troll us all by voting for Bayless.

If Simms had a vote here, he wouldn't be able to figure out how to log in.

Simms looks like he's going to win this thing running away and could probably repeat for years to come. He's like the UConn women's basketball team of bad announcing.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby ctz31 » 17 Mar 2017, 09:54

What is the desmond story? From that Lost program?

I will pile on. Simms is really the only truly terrible sports personality/announcers. Everyone else is fine in doses. Except for Simmons i guess. I haven't heard a thing from bayless in years. Is he still a thing?
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Mar 2017, 10:37

ctz31 wrote:What is the desmond story? From that Lost program?

Basically, Desmond Howard said something about how one of Phil's boys (want to say it was Matt, who played at Tennessee) sucked ass (because he did), and Phil threatened to kick Desmond's ass over it.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JT99 » 17 Mar 2017, 10:42

JichaelDick wrote:

Basically, Desmond Howard said something about how one of Phil's boys (want to say it was Matt, who played at Tennessee) sucked ass (because he did), and Phil threatened to kick Desmond's ass over it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Phil-Simms-wants-to-fight-Desmond-Howard-over-ho?urn=ncaaf-317322
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby ctz31 » 17 Mar 2017, 10:46

JT99 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Phil-Simms-wants-to-fight-Desmond-Howard-over-ho?urn=ncaaf-317322

Nice. Gotta defend the family. I will defer to colonel angus on matt simms though.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby TVF wannabe » 17 Mar 2017, 10:47

Bayless is the worst
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 17 Mar 2017, 10:52

As nearly everyone has said, if I had to be exposed to Bayless more he could win, but I am not and I see Simms all of the damn time. "Jeeem". Simms in a walk.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby mister bacon » 17 Mar 2017, 11:58

ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Nice. Gotta defend the family. I will defer to colonel angus on matt simms though.

his son did suck. and no offense to phil but desmond is still in game shape and would have delivered the fade of a lifetime if phil tried it irl. i think desmond pretty much told him that too.

edit: yup

https://twitter.com/DesmondHoward/statu ... 2140862465

@DesmondHoward

Follow
More
At NFL-Xperience and Phil Simms just threatened 2 hit me b/c I said his son was 1 of the worse QBs in the SEC. I told him "LET'S GO!"

phil simms is the painful and obvious choice. he has become worse than dierdorf and the goose combined.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 17 Mar 2017, 12:16

mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

his son did suck. and no offense to phil but desmond is still in game shape and would have delivered the fade of a lifetime if phil tried it irl. i think desmond pretty much told him that too.

@DesmondHoward

Follow
More
At NFL-Xperience and Phil Simms just threatened 2 hit me b/c I said his son was 1 of the worse QBs in the SEC. I told him "LET'S GO!"

phil simms is the painful and obvious choice. he has become worse than dierdorf and the goose combined.

Doesn't phil have retard strenf though? Ain't that a thing. I don't doubt he would lose though. White people can't fight for shit. too slow.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Goose » 17 Mar 2017, 12:33

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

@DesmondHoward

Follow
More

Doesn't phil have retard strenf though? Ain't that a thing. I don't doubt he would lose though. White people can't fight for shit. too slow.

Hey motherfucker! You @'ing me? Oh, you mean the fat guy that does diaper ads don't you? Never mind.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Mar 2017, 12:37

Didn't Phil go after someone for saying Chris sucked in Tampa, too? And/or questioning his heart when his spleen ruptured?

ctz31 wrote:Doesn't phil have retard strenf though? Ain't that a thing. I don't doubt he would lose though. White people can't fight for shit. too slow.

and on St. Patrick's Day, :( :(

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports