Zach Johnson - 12

#TigerReturns

I don't know what a WGC is.

Also:

GC Tiger Tracker‏
@GCTigerTracker
Follow Follow @GCTigerTracker
More
So I walked this very pro-am last year, in similarly chilly conditions, and he was so stiff I legit thought he was gonna snap in half. This year? Speed. So. Much. Speed

Sorry #parttimer he's baaacck.

World Golf Championship--there are four events annually and Tiger has won 18 of them. They have the best fields outside of majors and significant prize money. His last tour win was a WGC.

ETA: And yeah, based on everything I'm hearing/reading it sounds like he's physically back. I read where he's playing 6 rounds per week now. Tiger of one or two years ago couldn't finish one round per month.

ty.
ctz31
#nnf

Re: GOAT Discussion

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 25 Jan 2018, 09:54

Guys on the HGH.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby TheWolf » 25 Jan 2018, 10:04

It would be fun to see him remain physically able to golf for at least a year. I'm skeptical.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby CourtesyFlush » 25 Jan 2018, 10:07

TheWolf wrote:It would be fun to see him remain physically able to golf for at least a year. I'm skeptical.

Everything he's saying indicates he's pain free. He's got velocity and distance he hasn't had in years.

And if he's on HGH? Eh, who cares. I just want to see him compete with the young guys and win another couple of majors. I'm sure some of the others (coughcoughRorycoughcough) have taken stuff too.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Jan 2018, 12:15

CourtesyFlush wrote:
TheWolf wrote:It would be fun to see him remain physically able to golf for at least a year. I'm skeptical.

Everything he's saying indicates he's pain free. He's got velocity and distance he hasn't had in years.

And if he's on HGH? Eh, who cares. I just want to see him compete with the young guys and win another couple of majors. I'm sure some of the others (coughcoughRorycoughcough) have taken stuff too.

Without Wozniaki who's his supplier
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 25 Jan 2018, 12:16

SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Wozniaki must have been worthy of the Bitches thread. Rory broke off their engagement in a 2 minute phone call, and won a tournament the next week.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby the cheese » 25 Jan 2018, 14:05

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Wozniaki must have been worthy of the Bitches thread. Rory broke off their engagement in a 2 minute phone call, and won a tournament the next week.

You can get pussy anywhere, but HGH is slightly harder to obtain.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby CourtesyFlush » 29 Jan 2018, 10:18

Thought Tiger looked ok this past weekend (from what I saw). He got within shouting distance of the lead which is no small feat considering he hadn't played a full official event since August 2015.

Short game is MUCH improved since the yips he had prior to the most recent back surgery. Driver is all over the place but he was struggling with that even before the surgery. But if he can get that figured out he'll be able to at least compete with the top tier on a consistent basis.

Sorry Orez you can ignore this post if you want.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Prez » 31 Jan 2018, 11:15

CourtesyFlush wrote:Thought Tiger looked ok this past weekend (from what I saw). He got within shouting distance of the lead which is no small feat considering he hadn't played a full official event since August 2015.

Short game is MUCH improved since the yips he had prior to the most recent back surgery. Driver is all over the place but he was struggling with that even before the surgery. But if he can get that figured out he'll be able to at least compete with the top tier on a consistent basis.

I'm fine with this post but it's in the wrong thread. Jack Nicklaus is golf's GOAT.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ctz31 » 31 Jan 2018, 11:25

Prez wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Thought Tiger looked ok this past weekend (from what I saw). He got within shouting distance of the lead which is no small feat considering he hadn't played a full official event since August 2015.

I'm fine with this post but it's in the wrong thread. Jack Nicklaus is golf's GOAT.

ctz31
#nnf

Postby mj3528 » 31 Jan 2018, 11:27

ctz31 wrote:
Prez wrote:

Jack Nicklaus has the GOAT golf career, but Tiger's best was better than Jack's best. It is simple.
mj3528
#QM

Postby ctz31 » 31 Jan 2018, 11:28

mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Prez wrote:

Jack Nicklaus has the GOAT golf career, but Tiger's best was better than Jack's best. It is simple.

Tiger is the GOAT dude. It's not close. Although i'm not certain he transcends the steroid implications. In any event, Jack is more Fred Couples than he is Tiger.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mj3528 » 31 Jan 2018, 11:49

ctz31 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Prez wrote:

Tiger is the GOAT dude. It's not close. Although i'm not certain he transcends the steroid implications. In any event, Jack is more Fred Couples than he is Tiger.

Major Victories:

Jack: 18

Tiger: 14

Fred: 1

Your last sentence is a candidate for top 5 stupidest thing written on this site. congrats.
mj3528
#QM

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 31 Jan 2018, 14:02

Jack played back when maybe only 500 people had even heard of the game.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Rodney Farva » 31 Jan 2018, 14:30

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Jack played back when driver heads were 37ccs large, shafts were made out of car antennas, and the balls were literally rocks.

fixed it for you
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports