Darts

Re: Darts

Postby Frank the Tank » 17 Sep 2016, 10:56

TheWolf wrote:I tried that strategy last year at work for some bullshit cause that our boss wanted someone to "champion." Despite voting for the other person, I was chosen as our team representative. Glad it worked out better for you!

Moral of the story: voting is good. Volunteering is bad.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 19 Sep 2016, 08:08

You lost me at voting is good.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby ctz31 » 05 Oct 2016, 08:04

Prezbuluski, how about a breakdown of the upcoming season. The challengers, the pretenders, the bartenders and their tits. And cocks. Any antics/rivalries on the horizon?
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Prez » 05 Oct 2016, 08:48

ctz31 wrote:Prezbuluski, how about a breakdown of the upcoming season. The challengers, the pretenders, the bartenders and their tits. And cocks. Any antics/rivalries on the horizon?

Thanks for asking, I can do that.

The Deadeyes are heading into their sophomore season with the current crew of 8. I predicted our 5th place regular season finish last year (21 teams in the league), and this season begins with me feeling confident in a top 3. We play at one of the better establishments in the league with good dartboards, lighting, beer specials and yummy food available. It also doesn't hurt that we have 2 hot bartenders with great tits.

Kathy - Small package, young, Puerto Rican with some tats. Very friendly and easy on the eyes. She is a CT 8.

Enza - Great body and tittays on this one. She is more age appropriate and also extremely flirty, but unfortunately her husband is the co-owner and could squash me like a bug if he ever suspected I was hitting on his wife. His arms are bigger than my legs. She is a little flaky but easily a CT 9.

Our bar is known more for being a restaurant, and normally closes at 9 pm on Wednesdays, so when our match ends at 10 - 10:30, they want us to leave. It's pretty nice that we now have 2 different Forts nearby to go to after the match if we want to drink, smoke and shoot more darts etc. When playing away matches, we will typically hang out after the match and continue the fun.

We have fun.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ctz31 » 05 Oct 2016, 08:50

Prez wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Prezbuluski, how about a breakdown of the upcoming season. The challengers, the pretenders, the bartenders and their tits. And cocks. Any antics/rivalries on the horizon?

Thanks for asking, I can do that.

The Deadeyes are heading into their sophomore season with the current crew of 8. I predicted our 5th place regular season finish last year (21 teams in the league), and this season begins with me feeling confident in a top 3. We play at one of the better establishments in the league with good dartboards, lighting, beer specials and yummy food available. It also doesn't hurt that we have 2 hot bartenders with great tits.

Kathy - Small package, young, Puerto Rican with some tats. Very friendly and easy on the eyes. She is a CT 8.

Enza - Great body and tittays on this one. She is more age appropriate and also extremely flirty, but unfortunately her husband is the co-owner and could squash me like a bug if he ever suspected I was hitting on his wife. His arms are bigger than my legs. She is a little flaky but easily a CT 9.

Our bar is known more for being a restaurant, and normally closes at 9 pm on Wednesdays, so when our match ends at 10 - 10:30, they want us to leave. It's pretty nice that we now have 2 different Forts nearby to go to after the match if we want to drink, smoke and shoot more darts etc. When playing away matches, we will typically hang out after the match and continue the fun.

We have fun.

Nice. I miss the dart circuit. Something to consider now that my softball and basketball careers have reached their conclusion. Any pics of Kathy and Enza out there on the webz?
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Prez » 05 Oct 2016, 08:58

ctz31 wrote:Any pics of Kathy and Enza out there on the webz?

I don't know either of their last names but I might be able do some stalking when I WFH tomorrow.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Prez » 20 Oct 2016, 00:23

the shoutbox wrote:Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:56 pm Prez Darts starts at 8, that gives me only 4 hours to prep (drink)
Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:57 pm Gregs Kite Hang on, I thought you didn't drink alcohol during darts. Hey, Fucking Psycho, what's the deal?
Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:59 pm mj3528 I thought prez liked a little alcohol in his system, but it is a delicate balance for his dart performance. However, the 60 year old starts pounding beers after the match is over, either at the visiting bar or to the fort if it is a home match. we good kite?
Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:59 pm Gregs Kite Aces.

For the record, I do drink before and during the matches but refrain from smoking until after. Also, I don't "pound" beers. Update the files #fp

Thru 3 weeks, we are 44-10 and comfortably in 1st place :ohyeah:
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Jan 2017, 08:51

Darts fans are rowdy.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 Jan 2017, 10:20

Was that SOTSG's own Mario Speedwagon?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BigJohnStudd » 16 Jan 2017, 21:42

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Was that SOTSG's own Mario Speedwagon?

Who?
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Prez » 15 Feb 2017, 08:53

Update on the darts season:

Five weeks to go in the regular season and your heroes are in a tie for 2nd place in the standings. Unfortunately the team we are tied with also plays at our bar and only one team can host there each week. During the regular season this isn't an issue, we just play there on opposite weeks but during the playoffs, the lower finishing team will have to play at a different bar even though they will be the "home" team in the match. The team in question is really good and it will be tough to finish ahead of them.

Not much in the way of antics this season, there have been a few issues that could've escalated into fights but cooler heads prevailed. If we ever do have a brawl, I'll be sure to break out my phone and yell "WURLDSTARRRRR!!!!!!!"
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Feb 2017, 09:20

Prez wrote:Update on the darts season:

Five weeks to go in the regular season and your heroes are in a tie for 2nd place in the standings. Unfortunately the team we are tied with also plays at our bar and only one team can host there each week. During the regular season this isn't an issue, we just play there on opposite weeks but during the playoffs, the lower finishing team will have to play at a different bar even though they will be the "home" team in the match. The team in question is really good and it will be tough to finish ahead of them.

Not much in the way of antics this season, there have been a few issues that could've escalated into fights but cooler heads prevailed. If we ever do have a brawl, I'll be sure to break out my phone and yell "WURLDSTARRRRR!!!!!!!"

Tell us more about these "issues". Were there any "Hold me back!!" situations? Some light pushing and shoving? Were those dastardly Dirty Drawers Guys involved?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Prez » 15 Feb 2017, 09:36

Gregs Kite wrote:
Prez wrote:Update on the darts season:

Tell us more about these "issues". Were there any "Hold me back!!" situations? Some light pushing and shoving? Were those dastardly Dirty Drawers Guys involved?

It WAS vs. the Dirty Underwear Gang!

One of my guys was scoring for the game and there were a bunch of dudes not even in the game that were screaming out the score and trying to correct his math (which wasn't even wrong). He got pissed and told them to stfu and hilarity ensued. The captain of DUG (a little guy, like ctz) got all puffed up and in his face. HOLD ME BACK!!!!!
Anyways, everyone apologized and we moved forward. Personally, I ain't fighting over darts. I'm competitive, but really there to drink and have a good time.
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Prez » 23 Feb 2017, 09:59

The dart updates have been pretty sparse this season because quite frankly, nobody cares unless there's drama or tits.

Last night was the BIGGEST match of the year vs. the perennial league champs, they play out of the same bar as us (we typically alternate weeks there as the HOME team). The captain of their team is the best shot in the league and known to be a dick by everyone and their mother.

Match recap:

301 - We win 5 out of the 6 games with me losing the one game to Captain Dick. I fell way behind and stormed back to have a chance with one dart at winning the game. I just missed a double 7 and he took it out. Deadeyes are up 5-1 and looking good.

Cricket - Captain Dick and The Wankers swept all 6 points here including a massive comeback in one of the games where they hit 15 bulls. Ouch. Deadeyes are now behind 7-5.

501 - We lose the first game and now the match score is 9-5 in favor of the Wankers. We're in trouble and the momentum is starting to build, we might lose this match 13-5. In the second game, our best player has a monster game and we pull to within 9-7 with one game to go. Your hero steps to the line with 100 left and hits triple 20, double 20 to win the game and end the match in a 9-9 tie. Note: One of my opponents this game was Captain Dick, so it was nice to avenge my earlier 301 loss.

We had 10 all-stars as a team (our best player had 6). I collect money from my guys for a party at the end of the season. Every time someone on our team gets an all-star, everyone else on the team owes .50 cents towards the party. We already have over $250 with 3 weeks to go plus the playoffs. I'm thinking lobster this year. (Cue a 4 page discussion on the best picnic foods and beers).
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ctz31 » 23 Feb 2017, 10:54

And an all-star would be.....
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports