Darts

Re: Darts

Postby Prez » 17 Mar 2016, 18:22

chrisco wrote:
Prez wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Did you play The Dirty Underwear Gang this week, or was the friend you met on that #SQUAD?


Did not play DUG. We played a team called Kings Of The Board.
The friend that I met for dinner is the captain of the team that I played on for one season after my original team broke up a few years ago.

Follow up question: How are you still alive???


Can you be more specific? I don't get what you're asking.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9946
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Darts

Postby chrisco » 17 Mar 2016, 18:52

Prez wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Prez wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Did you play The Dirty Underwear Gang this week, or was the friend you met on that #SQUAD?


Did not play DUG. We played a team called Kings Of The Board.
The friend that I met for dinner is the captain of the team that I played on for one season after my original team broke up a few years ago.

Follow up question: How are you still alive???


Can you be more specific? I don't get what you're asking.

Then you really are so thick that you'd drive home buzzed. /farva
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11765
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Darts

Postby Prez » 17 Mar 2016, 18:56

chrisco wrote:
Prez wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Prez wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Did you play The Dirty Underwear Gang this week, or was the friend you met on that #SQUAD?


Did not play DUG. We played a team called Kings Of The Board.
The friend that I met for dinner is the captain of the team that I played on for one season after my original team broke up a few years ago.

Follow up question: How are you still alive???


Can you be more specific? I don't get what you're asking.

Then you really are so thick that you'd drive home buzzed. /farva


OK, I think I get it now. The problem is that you quoted the IMS question about the other team, it didn't make sense in that context.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9946
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Darts

Postby chrisco » 17 Mar 2016, 19:04

Prez wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Prez wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Prez wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Did you play The Dirty Underwear Gang this week, or was the friend you met on that #SQUAD?


Did not play DUG. We played a team called Kings Of The Board.
The friend that I met for dinner is the captain of the team that I played on for one season after my original team broke up a few years ago.

Follow up question: How are you still alive???


Can you be more specific? I don't get what you're asking.

Then you really are so thick that you'd drive home buzzed. /farva


OK, I think I get it now. The problem is that you quoted the IMS question about the other team, it didn't make sense in that context.


I have so many problems that quoting in context doesn't even register. Please don't die tonight .tyia
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11765
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Darts

Postby Prez » 17 Mar 2016, 19:17

chrisco wrote:I have so many problems that quoting in context doesn't even register. Please don't die tonight .tyia


T's and P's for your problems.

You should go out and play some darts, it's fun and relaxing /thread integrity
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9946
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Darts

Postby Rodney Farva » 17 Mar 2016, 20:55

what time did you drive home? if it was somewhere after midnight you were probably ok because it looks like you had 7 beers starting around 5pm. HOWEVER, during those tavern to tavern jaunts you should not have been driving and by doing so endangered a lot of innocents and quite frankly offended every fiber of my being.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24676
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Darts

Postby Prez » 17 Mar 2016, 21:10

Rodney Farva wrote:what time did you drive home? if it was somewhere after midnight you were probably ok because it looks like you had 7 beers starting around 5pm. HOWEVER, during those tavern to tavern jaunts you should not have been driving and by doing so endangered a lot of innocents and quite frankly offended every fiber of my being.


I drove home around 11:30 pm, first beer was at 4:40. TY for your concern. I assure you that at no time were any local Puerto Ricans in danger.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9946
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Darts

Postby Goose » 18 Mar 2016, 07:54

Prez wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:what time did you drive home? if it was somewhere after midnight you were probably ok because it looks like you had 7 beers starting around 5pm. HOWEVER, during those tavern to tavern jaunts you should not have been driving and by doing so endangered a lot of innocents and quite frankly offended every fiber of my being.


I drove home around 11:30 pm, first beer was at 4:40. TY for your concern. I assure you that at no time were any local Puerto Ricans in danger.


Prez, you should be more like Farva and hire a driver. It's such a simple solution I can't believe you haven't thought of this before. :D
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3366
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Darts

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 18 Mar 2016, 08:47

Hire the wife. She needs the money.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18153
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Darts

Postby Prez » 01 Apr 2016, 19:51

Darts season ended Wed night. We fell behind 13-5 and had an epic comeback to tie the match 15-15. It came down to a final game for all the marbles, it was me and my buddy who has The Fort vs. the top 2 players form the other team. Both teams had opportunity to win the match with a double, and in the end we choked and they hit it. Game over. Season over. See you next season.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9946
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Darts

Postby Jew Jitsu » 01 Apr 2016, 20:33

Damn.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8631
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: Darts

Postby TheWolf » 01 Apr 2016, 23:10

Ts, prez. Better luck next season.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 17435
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Darts

Postby Prez » 21 Jul 2016, 21:08

Image
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9946
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Darts

Postby Prez » 14 Sep 2016, 07:19

Dart season starts up on 10/5, this will be my 19th year in the league. The vice president position was open and only one person volunteered for it. The league secretary and president sent me emails asking if I would consider running for the position so the captains could vote instead of just appointing the only guy who volunteered. I didn't really want to do it but decided to toss my name in the ring. (side note: I was asked to be the president of the league about 5 years ago and declined... all I really want to do is show up and play darts on Wed nights, didn't want to get involved with league politics etc).

The team captains all got an email from the secretary yesterday asking to vote for the position... I voted for my "opponent". She replied to my email asking if I was joking or seriously wanted to vote for him? I told her that was my actual vote and I thought he would do a fine job. It turns out that the vote was tied and my vote gave it to him.

Crisis avoided. :ohyeah:
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9946
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Darts

Postby TheWolf » 14 Sep 2016, 07:21

I tried that strategy last year at work for some bullshit cause that our boss wanted someone to "champion." Despite voting for the other person, I was chosen as our team representative. Glad it worked out better for you!
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 17435
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest