Darts

Re: Darts

Postby Prez » 10 Apr 2017, 09:14

Briandong79 wrote:
Prez wrote:So far on the season, we've raised nearly $400 for our team party, so that will be fun. We do have fun.

How do you raise money through a darts league?

When anyone on my team shoots an all-star, everyone else on the team owes .50 cents towards the party fund. Over the course of the season the average amount collected per person is about $55. (55x7= $385). The guys with less all-stars owe a little more, the guys with more all-stars owe a little less. $400 is plenty of cash for booze and food for 7 guys. One of the guys is a chef, so he usually hosts the party at his house and does the cooking. Good times.

Each team owes $150 per season to the league but that is always paid by the sponsoring bar. There is zero cost to play in the league beyond your weekly bar tab.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Prez » 03 Oct 2017, 08:07

We are on the cusp of another season in the Greater Hartford Dart League. Tomorrow is the first match and the Deadeyes are back with the same roster as last season. We have a strong crew and are probably the #3 seed in a 20 team league. We'll be playing at the same place as the last few seasons and we're looking forward to the great food and $9 pitchers of beer. Yay darts!
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ctz31 » 03 Oct 2017, 08:13

Prez wrote:We are on the cusp of another season in the Greater Hartford Dart League. Tomorrow is the first match and the Deadeyes are back with the same roster as last season. We have a strong crew and are probably the #3 seed in a 20 team league. We'll be playing at the same place as the last few seasons and we're looking forward to the great food and $9 pitchers of beer. Yay darts!

We know you are looking forward to the $9 pitchers, but i'd like to hear from the guy that's paying for them! j/k! Good luck on your future season. Hopefully you don't let it become muddied by outside issues such as your impending divorce. Gotta put that shit aside and have laser like focus on game day. And don't choke like the boach team!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 03 Oct 2017, 08:29

Any concern that you guys didn't do anything thing to improve over the offseason?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Prez » 03 Oct 2017, 08:35

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Any concern that you guys didn't do anything thing to improve over the offseason?

No concern. We are one of the few teams that actually plays darts in the off-season, we'll be fine. I'm expecting a top 2/3 finish and it will come down to who's hot when the playoffs start. We have some fairly inexperienced guys on my team so another year of seasoning will be key at crunch time. Preseason prediction: we lose in the 'chip match.
Prez
The MAWG

Previous

Return to Other Sports