Darts

Re: Darts

Postby Prez » 23 Feb 2017, 11:01

ctz31 wrote:And an all-star would be.....

Sorry...
In a 301 or 501 game, an all star is 95 points or higher in one turn.
In a cricket game, an all-star is either 6 "hits" or 3 bulls in one turn.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ctz31 » 23 Feb 2017, 11:03

Prez wrote:

Sorry...

TY
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Prez » 23 Feb 2017, 11:10

ctz31 wrote:
Prez wrote:

Sorry...

TY

To put it in perspective, Capt Dick leads the league with 35 all-stars, my best player is second with 29. I only have 13.
Some guys have a ton of all-stars but a shitty winning % so that's not the only barometer in figuring out who is good at darts.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 23 Feb 2017, 11:13

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Prez » 20 Mar 2017, 12:23

Playoffs start on Wed. As predicted, the Deadeyes are 3 seed in the tourney (traditional bracket, 16 teams). Unfortunately, like last year, the top team also plays out of our bar, so they get to play their matches there and we have to find another bar in the league to play our "HOME" match at. This sucks because most of the places in the league are shit-holes. Anyways, I picked a decent place with good FREE food (lol /ctz) but there is bitching within the team ranks because this place is small and hard for the people not playing at the time to see what's going on. The other choices were way shittier.

We are big favorites to advance to the Elite Eight where the real tourney begins. If we can win it all, there are 3-4 guys on my team that have committed to getting a Deadeyes tat. I am pretty flyered up at that prospect since that logo is probably the best drawing/design I have ever created.*

*I have already admitted that the logo, while "created" by me, was inspired by something similar I had seen someplace else. Kinda like Led Zeppelin didn't rip off Stairway to Heaven.

deadeyes17.jpg
deadeyes17.jpg (3.99 KiB) Viewed 120 times
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Rodney Farva » 20 Mar 2017, 21:52

can we get a sense of the other drawings/designs in your portfolio?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Prez » 21 Mar 2017, 07:59

Rodney Farva wrote:can we get a sense of the other drawings/designs in your portfolio?

I come from a very artistic and musical family but never really explored the studio space of that world. I do not have a portfolio.
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 21 Mar 2017, 08:57

Are the guys who will get the tattoo planning on getting it on their ass cheek so it appears the dude is aiming for the anus?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Prez » 22 Mar 2017, 06:58

Prez wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Prez wrote:Update on the darts season:

Five weeks to go in the regular season and your heroes are in a tie for 2nd place in the standings. Unfortunately the team we are tied with also plays at our bar and only one team can host there each week. During the regular season this isn't an issue, we just play there on opposite weeks but during the playoffs, the lower finishing team will have to play at a different bar even though they will be the "home" team in the match. The team in question is really good and it will be tough to finish ahead of them.

Not much in the way of antics this season, there have been a few issues that could've escalated into fights but cooler heads prevailed. If we ever do have a brawl, I'll be sure to break out my phone and yell "WURLDSTARRRRR!!!!!!!"

Tell us more about these "issues". Were there any "Hold me back!!" situations? Some light pushing and shoving? Were those dastardly Dirty Drawers Guys involved?

It WAS vs. the Dirty Underwear Gang!

One of my guys was scoring for the game and there were a bunch of dudes not even in the game that were screaming out the score and trying to correct his math (which wasn't even wrong). He got pissed and told them to stfu and hilarity ensued. The captain of DUG (a little guy, like ctz) got all puffed up and in his face. HOLD ME BACK!!!!!
Anyways, everyone apologized and we moved forward. Personally, I ain't fighting over darts. I'm competitive, but really there to drink and have a good time.

We play these guys (DUG) tonight in the first round of the playoffs. HOLD ME BACK!!!!
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Mar 2017, 08:35

Prez wrote:
Prez wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Five weeks to go in the regular season and your heroes are in a tie for 2nd place in the standings. Unfortunately the team we are tied with also plays at our bar and only one team can host there each week. During the regular season this isn't an issue, we just play there on opposite weeks but during the playoffs, the lower finishing team will have to play at a different bar even though they will be the "home" team in the match. The team in question is really good and it will be tough to finish ahead of them.

Not much in the way of antics this season, there have been a few issues that could've escalated into fights but cooler heads prevailed. If we ever do have a brawl, I'll be sure to break out my phone and yell "WURLDSTARRRRR!!!!!!!"

Tell us more about these "issues". Were there any "Hold me back!!" situations? Some light pushing and shoving? Were those dastardly Dirty Drawers Guys involved?

One of my guys was scoring for the game and there were a bunch of dudes not even in the game that were screaming out the score and trying to correct his math (which wasn't even wrong). He got pissed and told them to stfu and hilarity ensued. The captain of DUG (a little guy, like ctz) got all puffed up and in his face. HOLD ME BACK!!!!!
Anyways, everyone apologized and we moved forward. Personally, I ain't fighting over darts. I'm competitive, but really there to drink and have a good time.

We play these guys (DUG) tonight in the first round of the playoffs. HOLD ME BACK!!!!

I figure you're substantial favorites as the 3-seed, but how substantial? What would the line be in Vegas?
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Prez » 22 Mar 2017, 08:39

Frank the Tank wrote:
Prez wrote:
Prez wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I figure you're substantial favorites as the 3-seed, but how substantial? What would the line be in Vegas?

I'm not a big gambler or Vegas guy so I don't know the odds. We're big favorites, we beat them 14-4 in the regular season. A playoff match is a race to 19 points, my prediction is that we will win 19-10.
Prez
The MAWG

Postby JT99 » 22 Mar 2017, 08:42

Prez wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Prez wrote:
Prez wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I'm not a big gambler or Vegas guy so I don't know the odds. We're big favorites, we beat them 14-4 in the regular season. A playoff match is a race to 19 points, my prediction is that we will win 19-10.

That feels like:

Deadeyes -260
DUG +300
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby ctz31 » 22 Mar 2017, 09:01

JT99 wrote:
Prez wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Prez wrote:
Prez wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

That feels like:

Deadeyes -260
DUG +300

I predict the deadeyes are up 10-2 when that nugget sucker punches prez and commences a melee.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Mar 2017, 09:26

JT99 wrote:
Prez wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Prez wrote:
Prez wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

That feels like:

Deadeyes -260
DUG +300

Then I will bet both sides and lock up my profit! Or did you mean -300/+260? /VegasAnus'd
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby mj3528 » 22 Mar 2017, 09:39

Frank the Tank wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Prez wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Prez wrote:
Prez wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

That feels like:

Deadeyes -260
DUG +300

Then I will bet both sides and lock up my profit! Or did you mean -300/+260? /VegasAnus'd

Has it been a tough season for the dirty underwear gang. I don't recall them being a 14 seed before. Could be dangerous.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports