Postby Clayton Bigsby » 23 May 2013, 17:55

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Re: The CANADIAN Football League

Postby someguysomewhere » 04 Jul 2013, 11:03

Most CFL tweet ever.

Geroy Simon
‏@geroysimon
Just met 2 of the most amazing and supportive fans ever at Canadian Tire! #RiderNation #blessed
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 18 Aug 2013, 09:13

BC Lions with some sweet new uniforms

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 22 Nov 2013, 14:19

Big chip game this weekend. Saskatchewan RoughRiders have a home game in the Grey Cup vs the Hamilton Tiger-Catz!.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/football/ ... icats.html
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Nov 2013, 14:54

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Big chip game this weekend. Saskatchewan RoughRiders have a home game in the Grey Cup vs the Hamilton Tiger-Catz!.

I am boycotting the Grey Cup until the Ottawa Rough Riders come back. And, no, the Ottawa Redblacks don't count.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby someguysomewhere » 22 Nov 2013, 15:33

Frank the Tank wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Big chip game this weekend. Saskatchewan RoughRiders have a home game in the Grey Cup vs the Hamilton Tiger-Catz!.

I am boycotting the Grey Cup until the Ottawa Rough Riders come back. And, no, the Ottawa Redblacks don't count.

I don't think they could get the Riders name back. Guys that hold it wouldn't sell. Redblacks is silly, but the closest they could get, I suppose.

Seen a couple of Green Riders fans on the street today, wearing their jerseys over their work clothes. Really went well with the black jeans/dress shirt combo.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Oct 2014, 12:59

The list of CFL Grey Cup halftime entertainers is worth a quick perusal:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gr ... rformances
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 02 Oct 2014, 13:06

Briandong79 wrote:The list of CFL Grey Cup halftime entertainers is worth a quick perusal:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gr ... rformances

I was at the 1994 one with Tom Cochrane. From what I recall, they're literally pulled out a stage on a flat bed with a pick up truck, Tom played "Life is a Highway", and they drove the stage back out. They know how to put on a show.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 02 Oct 2014, 14:33

sgsw apparently performed at the 88th Grey Cup.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 11 Feb 2016, 16:23

Nice! Still holding onto that #1 overall spot:
http://www.cfl.ca/2015/12/11/cfl-scouti ... ankings-2/
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Nov 2016, 12:39

Drew Tate continues to be awesome, has drug tester come to his house for beers so he can piss:
http://www.barstoolsports.com/iowa/form ... be-tested/
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Nov 2016, 09:28

I heard the Grey Cup game was enjoyable to watch. I did not see it but will try to catch it next year. I enjoy football games. That CFL football field really looks weird every time I see it.

Did anyone see the game and care to comment on it?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Nov 2016, 09:47

Gregs Kite wrote:I heard the Grey Cup game was enjoyable to watch. I did not see it but will try to catch it next year. I enjoy football games. That CFL football field really looks weird every time I see it.

I watched a decent amount. My Redblacks tried to blow it, but ended up winning in OT in exciting fashion. My work chum's cousin is on the Redblacks, #83. He's supposedly a WR, but had 1 catch all season. I saw him on s/t.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby PhillyJim76 » 28 Nov 2016, 09:49

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I heard the Grey Cup game was enjoyable to watch. I did not see it but will try to catch it next year. I enjoy football games. That CFL football field really looks weird every time I see it.

I watched a decent amount. My Redblacks tried to blow it, but ended up winning in OT in exciting fashion. My work chum's cousin is on the Redblacks, #83. He's supposedly a WR, but had 1 catch all season. I saw him on s/t.

My cousin plays for some team up there and has a shot at the NFL next year. He's from the darker side of the family.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Nov 2016, 09:50

PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

My cousin plays for some team up there and has a shot at the NFL next year. He's from the darker side of the family.

That's awesome, Jim! Please keep us posted as I really enjoy stories of football players working their way up the ranks. Sorry, I am a sucker for them I guess haha.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports