Philadelphia Union (MLS)

Re: Philadelphia Union (MLS)

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 08 Sep 2010, 12:41

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11416
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Philadelphia Union (MLS)

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 15 Aug 2013, 10:23

Bump.

Doop.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29412
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Philadelphia Union (MLS)

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Sep 2014, 09:53

Our Union play for the US Open Cup tonight. Not the MLS Championship, mind you.

#CityOfChampions
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29412
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Philadelphia Union (MLS)

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Sep 2014, 21:22

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Our Union play for the US Open Cup tonight. Not the MLS Championship, mind you.

#CityOfChampions

We lost to Seattle. The rich gets richer.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29412
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Philadelphia Union (MLS)

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 17 Sep 2014, 05:43

Cleveland of the West
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17569
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Philadelphia Union (MLS)

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 20 Mar 2017, 11:22

boston- do you have high hopes for the Union this season? alot of speculation on the streets this is going to be the year they break their championship drought and bring the MLS cup to Philly where it belongs.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 7316
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: Philadelphia Union (MLS)

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Mar 2017, 11:41

Dr Jeckyll wrote:boston- do you have high hopes for the Union this season? alot of speculation on the streets this is going to be the year they break their championship drought and bring the MLS cup to Philly where it belongs.


Fuck yeah I do. We have added some key pieces this offseason. I was surprised that that one guy left that one team and signed here. He's solid as fuck.

I'm thinking about season tix.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29412
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Philadelphia Union (MLS)

Postby mister bacon » 21 Mar 2017, 10:03

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:boston- do you have high hopes for the Union this season? alot of speculation on the streets this is going to be the year they break their championship drought and bring the MLS cup to Philly where it belongs.


Fuck yeah I do. We have added some key pieces this offseason. I was surprised that that one guy left that one team and signed here. He's solid as fuck.

I'm thinking about season tix.


if you buy those tix you can use them as excuse not to go to phillies games!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25523
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Philadelphia Union (MLS)

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Mar 2017, 15:33

mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:boston- do you have high hopes for the Union this season? alot of speculation on the streets this is going to be the year they break their championship drought and bring the MLS cup to Philly where it belongs.


Fuck yeah I do. We have added some key pieces this offseason. I was surprised that that one guy left that one team and signed here. He's solid as fuck.

I'm thinking about season tix.


if you buy those tix you can use them as excuse not to go to phillies games!


True.

Doe I think i have only been to 1 game each of the past 2 Phillies seasons. So happy I dont have friends with season tix anymore.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29412
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Previous

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest