Rugby

Rugby

Postby Bricks » 04 Oct 2009, 01:30

Anyone gonna check out the rugby championship tomorrow? It's on Spike...conflicts with football so I'm DVR'ing but after a day of drinking and watching the foosball, this might be a nice capper to pass out to. I've attended the annual Sixes showcase at Petco Park the last couple years...fucking awesome time.
nova wrote:With all of that said, fuck VCU. Fuck that shiny midget Shaka Smart. Fuck the city of Richmond.
Bricks
Basketball Jesus

Re: Rugby

Postby nova » 21 Oct 2009, 08:28

Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby someguysomewhere » 21 Oct 2009, 09:05

Uh, I'm pretty sure it's 7's, Bricks.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 21 Oct 2009, 09:20

nasty nova wrote:Image

Ha. I'm going to re-post that in the "What's going on in nova's bedroom" thread.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Bricks » 21 Oct 2009, 21:47

Heh, yeah this thread went over as well as a _. In my defense I had been drinking when I posted it.
nova wrote:With all of that said, fuck VCU. Fuck that shiny midget Shaka Smart. Fuck the city of Richmond.
Bricks
Basketball Jesus

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 21 Oct 2009, 23:13

Maybe you can merge it with the Aussie Rules Football thread.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby someguysomewhere » 21 Oct 2009, 23:58

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Maybe you can merge it with the Aussie Rules Football thread.

HEY! At least my thread had a couple of decent youtubes in it.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Bricks » 22 Oct 2009, 00:24

someguysomewhere wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Maybe you can merge it with the Aussie Rules Football thread.

HEY! At least my thread had a couple of decent youtubes in it.

I was going to say it's a good thing you don't drink because it can lead to shit-thread creation, but lo and behold! And if it's YouTubes you want:

Bricks
Basketball Jesus

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 22 Oct 2009, 08:24

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby chrisco » 22 Oct 2009, 08:46

Clayton Bigsby wrote:

I'm so confused.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Fletch » 07 Jan 2010, 14:50

Hey guys,

Can you believe they got that oompa loompa Matty Damon to star as Frank Peenar in that Invictus flick? Crazy Hollywood.
nasty nova wrote:I'm a meaningless piece of shit
Fletch
The Bomb Dick

Postby NFL Outsider » 07 Jan 2010, 14:59

Irwin M. Fletcher wrote:Hey guys,

Can you believe they got that oompa loompa Matty Damon to star as Frank Peenar in that Invictus flick? Crazy Hollywood.

That casting choice made me leave the theater in a huff.
Read http://thehaternation.blogspot.com or the terrorists have won.
NFL Outsider
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby chrisco » 08 Jan 2010, 10:05

NFL Outsider wrote:
Irwin M. Fletcher wrote:Hey guys,

That casting choice made me leave the theater in a huff.

Why would you even see a movie with such an egregious casting mistake? SOFP.com was pretty adamant about boycotting this movie as soon as the casting was announced.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Rodney Farva » 28 Mar 2010, 13:32

hong kong sevens were this weekend. didn't get tickets because i would have missed the first two days, but saw a lot of it on tv. great game to watch - like rugby union but a lot faster, games go quickly - seven minute halfs with a 1.5 minute halftime - and a big tournament like that goes really well because it's game after game after game. if they ioc doesn't fuck it up, it will be a great addition to the olympics. there's a big international sevens tournament now in vegas every year that's part of the world championshps, if you ever get the chance to watch it i'd highly recommend it.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby someguysomewhere » 28 Mar 2010, 13:35

Rodney Farva wrote:hong kong sevens were this weekend. didn't get tickets because i would have missed the first two days, but saw a lot of it on tv. great game to watch - like rugby union but a lot faster, games go quickly - seven minute halfs with a 1.5 minute halftime - and a big tournament like that goes really well because it's game after game after game. if they ioc doesn't fuck it up, it will be a great addition to the olympics. there's a big international sevens tournament now in vegas every year that's part of the world championshps, if you ever get the chance to watch it i'd highly recommend it.

I'm not really big on rugby union (or league, though I like it a bit better than union) but the Hong Kong Sevens are awesome.
the very best of _:

Mar 15

Apr 25
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Next

Return to Other Sports