The Bike Thread

Re: The Bike Thread

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Jul 2011, 10:02

Qatar wants to host the beginning stage of the Tour de France in 2016. Maybe we should offer them the Super Bowl for like $250 billion.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 25 Jul 2011, 13:07

Media won't be ably to say it's too cold
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Apr 2012, 15:53

:what:
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Apr 2012, 16:57

Gregs Kite wrote:

:what:

:lol: :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby ctz31 » 01 May 2012, 07:22

Wolf v. BMW

Thought for sure this was going to be Joshua j.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Oct 2012, 11:44

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/more/10/22/lance-armstrong-titles-stripped.ap/index.html?sct=hp_t2_a2

Armstrong stripped of Tour de France titles, issued lifetime ban

"Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling and he deserves to be forgotten in cycling," McQuaid said at a news conference. "This is a landmark day for cycling."

:lol:

If this sissie could go back and not juice, do you think he would? Hell yeah he would. Dat n*gga made tons of dough and slayed tons of tang bc of teh juice.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Oct 2012, 11:48

I hate Armstrong. I've always thought he was a complete douchetard and a dickhead to everybody he ever came in contact with. So, on the one hand, I'm kinda glad his fall came this ignominiously.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure at this point that every cyclist that participated in the Tour de France from about 1995 or so on was on the juice. It was a level playing field, and Armstrong was the best in the world. If you're going to strip him of those titles, you might as well just acknowledge that every Tour de France for the past 17 years or so didn't happen.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby babylurch » 22 Oct 2012, 11:49

JichaelDick wrote:I hate Armstrong. I've always thought he was a complete douchetard and a dickhead to everybody he ever came in contact with. So, on the one hand, I'm kinda glad his fall came this ignominiously.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure at this point that every cyclist that participated in the Tour de France from about 1995 or so on was on the juice. It was a level playing field, and Armstrong was the best in the world. If you're going to strip him of those titles, you might as well just acknowledge that every Tour de France for the past 17 years or so didn't happen.

Baby steps
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Oct 2012, 12:03

babylurch wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I hate Armstrong. I've always thought he was a complete douchetard and a dickhead to everybody he ever came in contact with. So, on the one hand, I'm kinda glad his fall came this ignominiously.

Baby steps

I don't remember who i was reading (i think it was Spencer Hall of edsbs, but not totally sure) who was generally making jichael's point, but it was a good article (yeah you're welcome for that). The whole concept of the tour de france just lends itself to crazy people willing to do unsafe things to their bodies so it's hard to figure out why it's a big deal to learn that everyone cheated.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 22 Oct 2012, 12:15

Unsafe things? They're riding bikes, not playing in the...National...Football...League.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby JT99 » 22 Oct 2012, 12:18

SouthernYokel wrote:
babylurch wrote:

Baby steps

I don't remember who i was reading (i think it was Spencer Hall of edsbs, but not totally sure) who was generally making jichael's point, but it was a good article (yeah you're welcome for that). The whole concept of the tour de france just lends itself to crazy people willing to do unsafe things to their bodies so it's hard to figure out why it's a big deal to learn that everyone cheated.

I remember reading somewhere that if the title from one of the years was stripped and given to the top finisher who hadn't been tied to PED's at some point in his career that the champion would have been the guy who finished 23rd.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

The Bike Thread

Postby Jew Jitsu » 22 Oct 2012, 13:05

Not all the steroids are the same and thus it wasn't a level playing field even if they were all juicing
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby TVF wannabe » 22 Oct 2012, 13:08

Jew Jitsu wrote:Not all the steroids are the same and thus it wasn't a level playing field even if they were all juicing

So he was a better juicer, that's the problem?
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby bosux » 01 May 2013, 19:13

by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Prez » 01 May 2013, 19:15

bosux wrote:Image

I saw video of that on my local news...crazy
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports