They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Re: They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 May 2017, 12:31

Yep, worth the slow games this week for the perfect final matchup. And Mbappe will be worth every penny of that fee because at age 18, he will play a bunch of great years and then get sold again, probably for equal fee or even a profit. Some team will be very very happy.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 May 2017, 13:29

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Yep, worth the slow games this week for the perfect final matchup. And Mbappe will be worth every penny of that fee because at age 18, he will play a bunch of great years and then get sold again, probably for equal fee or even a profit. Some team will be very very happy.

is this Brandon? it feels like it's Brandon.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 11 May 2017, 13:31

SouthernYokel wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Yep, worth the slow games this week for the perfect final matchup. And Mbappe will be worth every penny of that fee because at age 18, he will play a bunch of great years and then get sold again, probably for equal fee or even a profit. Some team will be very very happy.

is this Brandon? it feels like it's Brandon.

This is a new schtick he's working on. I'm calling it BrandonSucksMyBalls. I think I like it.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Jew Jitsu » 15 Jun 2017, 11:42

So Donnarumma (18 year old goalie) says he's not gonna renew his contract with AC Milan and not even ten minutes later his whole social media is spammed with god knows what those lunatic Italians are saying. hilarious
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Briandong79 » 05 Jul 2017, 12:55

I'm hearing that Wayne Rooney may go to my Everton Blues. That seems like a pretty good thing, no?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Jul 2017, 13:18

Briandong79 wrote:I'm hearing that Wayne Rooney may go to my Everton Blues. That seems like a pretty good thing, no?

he's pretty old.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Jul 2017, 13:21

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I'm hearing that Wayne Rooney may go to my Everton Blues. That seems like a pretty good thing, no?

he's pretty old.

Yeah, England dropped him for their last qualifiers, IIRC. I mean, still good and wouldn't hurt the Toffees, but not the force he was 3 or 4 years back.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 05 Jul 2017, 20:16

Apparently they're using him as bait to steal Lukaku. That I do not like.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Jul 2017, 21:35

Briandong79 wrote:Apparently they're using him as bait to steal Lukaku. That I do not like.

The cloud thing that throws the spiky balls in Mario?
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Rodney Farva » 05 Jul 2017, 21:37

Assume some elements of sentimentality and ticket sales since he started his career at Everton
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Previous

Return to Other Sports