They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Re: They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 May 2017, 12:31

Yep, worth the slow games this week for the perfect final matchup. And Mbappe will be worth every penny of that fee because at age 18, he will play a bunch of great years and then get sold again, probably for equal fee or even a profit. Some team will be very very happy.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 May 2017, 13:29

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Yep, worth the slow games this week for the perfect final matchup. And Mbappe will be worth every penny of that fee because at age 18, he will play a bunch of great years and then get sold again, probably for equal fee or even a profit. Some team will be very very happy.

is this Brandon? it feels like it's Brandon.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 11 May 2017, 13:31

SouthernYokel wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Yep, worth the slow games this week for the perfect final matchup. And Mbappe will be worth every penny of that fee because at age 18, he will play a bunch of great years and then get sold again, probably for equal fee or even a profit. Some team will be very very happy.

is this Brandon? it feels like it's Brandon.

This is a new schtick he's working on. I'm calling it BrandonSucksMyBalls. I think I like it.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Previous

Return to Other Sports