They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Re: They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 15 Nov 2017, 15:25

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Italy wants in on that action.


You can play with each other, I am in the 2018 Football World Cup, tyvm.
#2C4S
Image
User avatar
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies
 
Posts: 6138
Joined: 21 Oct 2011, 11:04

Re: They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Dec 2017, 12:51

Image

I can't spot the group of death there. F? D? E?
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Postby chrisco » 01 Dec 2017, 12:55

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Image

I can't spot the group of death there. F? D? E?

Group D looks entertaining as hell. They should have a tournament where they're all forced to play each other for the right to advance. Who says no?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12574
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Dec 2017, 13:17

F is definitely the group of death. Poor South Korea, getting nuked twice this year it appears.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30400
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Postby Jew Jitsu » 01 Dec 2017, 13:45

Brazil's World Cup nightmare continues by being drawn in the same group as Serbia. Have fun dancing yourself into second places jogadoras
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8932
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 01 Dec 2017, 13:57

B is a very tough group.

I'm happy as is possible with Australia's group. We're just not that good so any group was going to be tough but it could've been worse. Denmark were good in the second leg of their playoff against a terrible Ireland team, Peru were poor against NZ & who the fuck knows what type of France team is turning up.
#2C4S
Image
User avatar
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies
 
Posts: 6138
Joined: 21 Oct 2011, 11:04

Re: They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Postby chrisco » 01 Dec 2017, 13:59

Mario Speedwagon wrote:B is a very tough group.

I'm happy as is possible with Australia's group. We're just not that good so any group was going to be tough but it could've been worse. Denmark were good in the second leg of their playoff against a terrible Ireland team, Peru were poor against NZ & who the fuck knows what type of France team is turning up.

Doesn't France have 3 teams:

A. The up and coming team that isn't quite there yet.
B. The over the hill malcontents that disgrace the nation.
C. The World Cup winners.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12574
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 01 Dec 2017, 14:02

chrisco wrote:
Mario Speedwagon wrote:B is a very tough group.

I'm happy as is possible with Australia's group. We're just not that good so any group was going to be tough but it could've been worse. Denmark were good in the second leg of their playoff against a terrible Ireland team, Peru were poor against NZ & who the fuck knows what type of France team is turning up.

Doesn't France have 3 teams:

A. The up and coming team that isn't quite there yet.
B. The over the hill malcontents that disgrace the nation.
C. The World Cup winners.


Five, if you include Senegal & Tunisia.
#2C4S
Image
User avatar
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies
 
Posts: 6138
Joined: 21 Oct 2011, 11:04

Re: They Call It Football: The Consolidated Soccer Thread

Postby Frank the Tank » 01 Dec 2017, 16:13

If the Group of Death is the toughest group then shouldn’t Group A be bringing babies into the world?
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31840
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Previous

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest