Swimming

Swimming

Postby the cheese » 20 Dec 2007, 15:29

Swimming just got a lot more fun. Apparently a lovers' quarrel between the greatest French swimmer of all time and her Eye-Tie swimmer boyfriend resulted in some meh/meh plus nudie pics leaking out. To our benefit. NSFW.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but why hasn't our favorite body-shaving metrosexual already started this sumbitch?

I take that back. Meh minus. She looks like a dude. Don't click the link.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Re: Swimming

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Feb 2008, 13:49

ha ha ha. i never saw this thread. nice job cheese, you really started a landslide with this one. even i know that swimming doesn't generate enough heat for a thread.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 25 Feb 2008, 13:54

SouthernYokel wrote:ha ha ha. i never saw this thread. nice job cheese, you really started a landslide with this one. even i know that swimming doesn't generate enough heat for a thread.

Swimming generates a lot of heat. Usually from cock-in-man-ass friction
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Feb 2008, 14:01

Clayton Bigsby wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:ha ha ha. i never saw this thread. nice job cheese, you really started a landslide with this one. even i know that swimming doesn't generate enough heat for a thread.

Swimming generates a lot of heat. Usually from cock-in-man-ass friction

i don't know what you're talking about :^o

i just wanted to use the pinnochio face.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 05 Mar 2008, 11:38

I assumed this thread was a hiding place for Amanda Beard (and other female swimmers) Playboy pictorials. I am sadly dissapointed.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Mar 2008, 14:01

Goose wrote:I assumed this thread was a hiding place for Amanda Beard (and other female swimmers) Playboy pictorials. I am sadly dissapointed.

there is a collection of amanda beard pics somewhere from an argument we had over whether she was hot or not...probably in the list.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 05 Mar 2008, 14:57

Can this thread be used to discuss competitive Marco Polo?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby someguysomewhere » 05 Mar 2008, 15:14

MARCO!
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby Goose » 05 Mar 2008, 15:21

someguysomewhere wrote:MARCO!

POLO!
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Mar 2008, 15:39

Goose wrote:
someguysomewhere wrote:MARCO!

POLO!

FISH OUT OF WATER!
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 05 Mar 2008, 16:08

Frank: I think Billy and his girlfriend are playing water polo.
Jack: Maybe they're playing Marco Polo. Marco!
Frank: Polo! Man, that's a good game.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby SDGuy » 21 May 2008, 14:44

When I was younger (ages 8-13) I was a very, very good competitive swimmer. I swam probably close to a total of 2-3 miles every day during practices (summer and winter) and went to meets every weekend. I quit when I was 14 cause it got to be a pain to do that every day and I basically had no life, so I just quit. A couple weeks ago I went to get certified to be a lifeguard and the pre-req was swimming 300 yards continuous. My god that kicked my ass. I didn't train for it at all or anything cause it was only 300 yards and that was about 1/2 of what we used to do as a warm up. I still lapped everyone else in the class, but by the end I was breathing extremely hard and my arms felt like lead. I'd forgotten how many muscles that swimming uses. I think when I get older I'm going to lap swim. Should be a decent way to stay not fat.

So there's my random swimming story.
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 May 2008, 09:03

yeah, you lose it fast. i swam a couple weeks ago because my ankle was sprained and i couldn't run. after a 1000, i was beat. it sucks, because shitty swimmers with less efficient strokes can swim longer than i can right now because they're not putting as much strain on their muscles with each stroke.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby SDGuy » 09 Aug 2013, 18:45

SDGuy wrote:When I was younger (ages 8-13) I was a very, very good competitive swimmer. I swam probably close to a total of 2-3 miles every day during practices (summer and winter) and went to meets every weekend. I quit when I was 14 cause it got to be a pain to do that every day and I basically had no life, so I just quit. A couple weeks ago I went to get certified to be a lifeguard and the pre-req was swimming 300 yards continuous. My god that kicked my ass. I didn't train for it at all or anything cause it was only 300 yards and that was about 1/2 of what we used to do as a warm up. I still lapped everyone else in the class, but by the end I was breathing extremely hard and my arms felt like lead. I'd forgotten how many muscles that swimming uses. I think when I get older I'm going to lap swim. Should be a decent way to stay not fat.

So there's my random swimming story.

Now that I'm older, I've started lap swimming. Joined the rec center where I live and have been going about 3 times a week. It's kicking my ass.
Montecore's Revenge wrote:Protip: When you slit your wrists make sure you go north-south and not east-west. It will be harder for them to save you and it won't send out as much of a "just a cry for help, not a serious attempt" vibe
SDGuy
Basketball Jesus

Postby Prez » 30 Sep 2014, 18:11

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Next

Return to Other Sports