Take Me Fisting

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby Prez » 25 Aug 2008, 13:11

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Theny » 06 Oct 2008, 22:37

We have been SLAYING the snook the past 2 weeks. Best fishing I've ever seen in Thenytown, largely due to all the size limits they've enacted the past 5 years, it's finally catching up. Good times. Good food.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby DirtDawg » 13 Oct 2008, 11:25

Theny wrote:We have been SLAYING the snook the past 2 weeks. Best fishing I've ever seen in Thenytown, largely due to all the size limits they've enacted the past 5 years, it's finally catching up. Good times. Good food.

Catch any crabs?
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby Theny » 14 Oct 2008, 09:22

DirtDawg wrote:
Theny wrote:We have been SLAYING the snook the past 2 weeks. Best fishing I've ever seen in Thenytown, largely due to all the size limits they've enacted the past 5 years, it's finally catching up. Good times. Good food.

Catch any crabs?

No. Weak effort there, dawg.

I'm gonna try snook fishing from my surfboard tonight for the first time though, should be interesting. I've seen them do it on fishing shows before, looks fun.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Theny » 10 Jun 2009, 22:50

So I'm out fishing last weekend at my "secret" spot, which is apparently not so secret since I showed up there and there's like 5 mexicans fishing for friggin catfish. Which you can catch anywhere on anything, but whatever...they had like 10 of these things and as I showed up they were gutting them and bleeding them...you could tell they were gonna eat them skin and all. It was so friggin disgusting. I'm just glad they didn't invite me over for dinner. Nasty ass catfish over yellow rice...no bueno. [-X
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby mister bacon » 14 Jun 2009, 18:12

Theny wrote:So I'm out fishing last weekend at my "secret" spot, which is apparently not so secret since I showed up there and there's like 5 mexicans fishing for friggin catfish. Which you can catch anywhere on anything, but whatever...they had like 10 of these things and as I showed up they were gutting them and bleeding them...you could tell they were gonna eat them skin and all. It was so friggin disgusting. I'm just glad they didn't invite me over for dinner. Nasty ass catfish over yellow rice...no bueno. [-X

theny... youre telling me you dont get down with fried catfish? what is wrong with your bourgie ass?
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby nova » 14 Jun 2009, 19:24

Pot wrote:
Kettle wrote:So I'm out fishing last weekend at my "secret" spot, which is apparently not so secret since I showed up there and there's like 5 mexicans fishing for friggin catfish. Which you can catch anywhere on anything, but whatever...they had like 10 of these things and as I showed up they were gutting them and bleeding them...you could tell they were gonna eat them skin and all. It was so friggin disgusting. I'm just glad they didn't invite me over for dinner. Nasty ass catfish over yellow rice...no bueno. [-X

theny... youre telling me you dont get down with fried catfish? what is wrong with your bourgie ass?
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Theny » 18 Jun 2009, 10:27

No dude, catfish is the king of all junk fish. Anyways, I bought some kayaks and we've been going kayak fishing lately, which is a lot of fun. Caught some nice trout on tuesday out there. Going offshore this afternoon to try and get some grouper and dolphin. Bottom line, I'm gonna be eating very well for the next few months, I love grilling fish.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby myherobobhope » 18 Jun 2009, 10:28

Theny wrote:No dude, catfish is the king of all junk fish. Anyways, I bought some kayaks and we've been going kayak fishing lately, which is a lot of fun. Caught some nice trout on tuesday out there. Going offshore this afternoon to try and get some grouper and dolphin. Bottom line, I'm gonna be eating very well for the next few months, I love grilling fish.

Dolphin is delicious.
Frank the Tank: If you think highly of humanity as a whole, then you're retarded. There are no exceptions to that rule.
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Theny » 18 Jun 2009, 10:35

myherobobhope wrote:
Theny wrote:No dude, catfish is the king of all junk fish. Anyways, I bought some kayaks and we've been going kayak fishing lately, which is a lot of fun. Caught some nice trout on tuesday out there. Going offshore this afternoon to try and get some grouper and dolphin. Bottom line, I'm gonna be eating very well for the next few months, I love grilling fish.

Dolphin is delicious.

Yeah, it's probably my favorite fish. Grill that shit in tin foil with some butter and lemon and everglades seasoning....bomb ass shit.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jun 2009, 10:36

Theny wrote:
myherobobhope wrote:

Dolphin is delicious.

Yeah, it's probably my favorite fish. Grill that shit in tin foil with some butter and lemon and everglades seasoning....bomb ass shit.

Dolphin is a mammal, dolts
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 18 Jun 2009, 10:43

And catfish is teh awesome.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Theny » 20 Jun 2009, 12:25

So my offshore adventure on Thursday was a tremendous success. Between 3 of us we caught probably 50 mutton snapper, brought home 20 (size limits). Needless to say that's gonna be a whole month's worth of bomb ass food. Then I promptly got skunked in the kayak yesterday except for a fucking giant tarpon that hit my bait about 2 feet from the boat and missed it. Which was really quite a relief, that thing would have dumped me in the water, I'm sure of it.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby babylurch » 25 Nov 2009, 09:50

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/23/sports/23fishing.html?em

Catching tuna from a kayak. This is certifiable.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Theny » 25 Nov 2009, 10:26

babylurch wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/23/sports/23fishing.html?em

Catching tuna from a kayak. This is certifiable.

It's not a problem until the fish gets close to the kayak. I speak from experience here. I just bought a boat though, so fuck that.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports