Take Me Fisting

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Mar 2017, 08:06

Prez wrote:Image


"and that's how we got that particular scent in the guest bathroom"
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Apr 2017, 13:35

Double post!

Herewith a recap of my Costa Rican fishing trip. Be forewarned, this is not that entertaining.

Here's the view from my condo:

Image

It was new and nice as fuck. We went fishing from the ass crack of dawn until about 6 pm each day. It was pretty slow, i think in total we caught about 10 sailfish and 10 tuna. Here is my sailfish that one of the guys got a screenshot of during video mode in my phone. He was 100 years old, give him a break, he was probably close to stroking out because it was 99 and 100% humidity every day.

Image

Here's the biggest fish we got, something like a 50 lb yellowfin

Image

The guy on the left there went with me and my boss to Jaco Beach on the last night. None of the other guys were interested. Two of them were actual pastors. Yep. Real rowdy crew. Anyway, if you have never heard of it, Jaco Beach is where all the hookers and drug dealers are. We went to this casino that was basically 3 black jack tables, 2 bars and 1000 hookers. I think i saw maybe 5 "normal" people in there. I have to admit, the quality of hooker was pretty incredible. They were all extremely hot. One came over to me and i didn't really engage with her, so in response she started bringing other girls over. I am a rube so i did not understand it...i was thinking "uh, if i'm declining this transaction why do you keep trying it" but what she was doing was showing me the selection. "Oh you don't like the roadster, well how about this SUV." Anyway, i think the 5th or 6th one asked me a straight forward question about whether i was there to buy and i said no and then the show was over. :/ Next we went to a place called Beatle Bar which a few years ago was apparently an infamous institution. It's just a copy of an American dive bar now. Then we went home (alone!) and the next day i flew home. JetBlue. They had some plane breakdown somewhere and instead of letting that route cancel they delayed every single flight on their Friday schedule so i didn't get home until 2:30 am.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Apr 2017, 13:48

That is a really nice fish, but the hookers.......go on.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11446
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Apr 2017, 13:52

MisterTambourineMan wrote:That is a really nice fish, but the hookers.......go on.


https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_ ... renas.html

that's the "casino." :lol:
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Apr 2017, 22:10

"geroge, i'm looking at the bank statement. did you take $600 out of an atm on your last night in costa rica?"
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24227
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby the cheese » 10 Apr 2017, 22:16

Rodney Farva wrote:"geroge, i'm looking at the bank statement. did you take $600 out of an atm on your last night in costa rica?"


It was a cash advance from work. I needed to pay for the clients' tabs. The expense report will pay in July. Because it's international, you know. All kinds of hoops for international expenses. Don't worry about it.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17110
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby chrisco » 11 Apr 2017, 00:12

the cheese wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:"geroge, i'm looking at the bank statement. did you take $600 out of an atm on your last night in costa rica?"


It was a cash advance from work. I needed to pay for the clients' tabs. The expense report will pay in July. Because it's international, you know. All kinds of hoops for international expenses. Don't worry about it.

Oh and by the way, I brought in the Amalgamated Riveting account, made my Q2 already and we are barely into April.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11138
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby nerf66 » 11 Apr 2017, 07:35

the cheese wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:"geroge, i'm looking at the bank statement. did you take $600 out of an atm on your last night in costa rica?"


It was a cash advance from work. I needed to pay for the clients' tabs. The expense report will pay in July. Because it's international, you know. All kinds of hoops for international expenses. Don't worry about it.


"Oh, I almost forgot - work gave me herpes too."

Seems like fishing was pretty hot. That's a lot of sail fish, right? And biggest fish was a 50lb tuna? how we're the sail fish not bigger than 50lbs? Cool random trip. Seems like fun.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3726
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby Theny » 11 Apr 2017, 07:48

nerf66 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:"geroge, i'm looking at the bank statement. did you take $600 out of an atm on your last night in costa rica?"


It was a cash advance from work. I needed to pay for the clients' tabs. The expense report will pay in July. Because it's international, you know. All kinds of hoops for international expenses. Don't worry about it.


"Oh, I almost forgot - work gave me herpes too."

Seems like fishing was pretty hot. That's a lot of sail fish, right? And biggest fish was a 50lb tuna? how we're the sail fish not bigger than 50lbs? Cool random trip. Seems like fun.


I was thinking that too. I live in the sailfish capital of the world! I've only caught one sailfish and that was more than enough. Shit was exhausting. And it's not like they're good eating or anything. Fishing for mahi is the most fun, just zooming around the ocean looking for birds and floating stuff.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 29985
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Apr 2017, 09:09

Theny wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:"geroge, i'm looking at the bank statement. did you take $600 out of an atm on your last night in costa rica?"


It was a cash advance from work. I needed to pay for the clients' tabs. The expense report will pay in July. Because it's international, you know. All kinds of hoops for international expenses. Don't worry about it.


"Oh, I almost forgot - work gave me herpes too."

Seems like fishing was pretty hot. That's a lot of sail fish, right? And biggest fish was a 50lb tuna? how we're the sail fish not bigger than 50lbs? Cool random trip. Seems like fun.


I was thinking that too. I live in the sailfish capital of the world! I've only caught one sailfish and that was more than enough. Shit was exhausting. And it's not like they're good eating or anything. Fishing for mahi is the most fun, just zooming around the ocean looking for birds and floating stuff.


?? Sailfish are way easier than tuna because they stay at the top and try to run. Also they're catch/release so you don't have to get them into the boat, just get to the leader and cut the line. Tuna dive to the bottom. Getting a 50 lb tuna into the boat is like trying to haul up a Jetta. those fuckers are all muscle. Delicious muscle that you can eat as soon as you clean the fish, which was my favorite part of the trip.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby Frank the Tank » 11 Apr 2017, 09:12

SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:"geroge, i'm looking at the bank statement. did you take $600 out of an atm on your last night in costa rica?"


It was a cash advance from work. I needed to pay for the clients' tabs. The expense report will pay in July. Because it's international, you know. All kinds of hoops for international expenses. Don't worry about it.


"Oh, I almost forgot - work gave me herpes too."

Seems like fishing was pretty hot. That's a lot of sail fish, right? And biggest fish was a 50lb tuna? how we're the sail fish not bigger than 50lbs? Cool random trip. Seems like fun.


I was thinking that too. I live in the sailfish capital of the world! I've only caught one sailfish and that was more than enough. Shit was exhausting. And it's not like they're good eating or anything. Fishing for mahi is the most fun, just zooming around the ocean looking for birds and floating stuff.


?? Sailfish are way easier than tuna because they stay at the top and try to run. Also they're catch/release so you don't have to get them into the boat, just get to the leader and cut the line. Tuna dive to the bottom. Getting a 50 lb tuna into the boat is like trying to haul up a Jetta. those fuckers are all muscle. Delicious muscle that you can eat as soon as you clean the fish, which was my favorite part of the trip.


"Delicious Muscle" is SY's nickname at the gym.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31252
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 May 2017, 11:42

blue whale, 75 foot boat

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29335
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 May 2017, 10:22

Put it in the mammal thread. /PornoGil
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17557
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Previous

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests