Take Me Fisting

Take Me Fisting

Postby Theny » 09 Oct 2007, 07:24

[Tue 8:13] RSNprez: we went out into Long Island Sound (salt water) and fished for Porgy... we hammered the shit out of them
[Tue 8:14] Theny: Nice. What do you use for bait?
[Tue 8:15] RSNprez: clam

Clam, eh? Interesting... do you get it frozen at the bait store?

(easy jokes all over the place here)
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Re: Take Me Fishing

Postby Prez » 09 Oct 2007, 07:34

Theny wrote:
[Tue 8:13] RSNprez: we went out into Long Island Sound (salt water) and fished for Porgy... we hammered the shit out of them
[Tue 8:14] Theny: Nice. What do you use for bait?
[Tue 8:15] RSNprez: clam

Clam, eh? Interesting... do you get it frozen at the bait store?

Yup, quahog clam bought at the shop... cut it up into pretty small strips. We also used squid early in the day, but the clam was much more effective.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Theny » 09 Oct 2007, 07:51

Yeah, I've used squid a lot offshore and it never seems to work as well as ballyhoo or cut bait of course.

My stepdad FINALLY gave up his secret snook spot to me last week... gonna net some live mullet and slay those bastards later this week. Of course, we have such strict fuckin' limits on fish here it's almost impossible to catch a keeper snook these days, but I'm an outlaw if nothing else. :D
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Durden » 09 Oct 2007, 09:02

i think a lot of people are going to be disappointed when they enter this thread...
i used to be commander and chief of my pimp ship.

2008 Who's Now
BSMB: poor nerf. You had a fine year. One and DUN, yo.
Durden
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 Oct 2007, 09:25

My stepdad FINALLY gave up his secret snook spot to me last week

:shock:
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Oct 2007, 09:25

that commercial for "take me fishing" is pretty unintentionally funny...but take me fisting is better.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Theny » 09 Oct 2007, 09:33

SouthernYokel wrote:that commercial for "take me fishing" is pretty unintentionally funny...but take me fisting is better.

The old guy that says "Take me fishing, because I miss my son" is the scariest looking dude ever.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Oct 2007, 09:54

Theny wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:that commercial for "take me fishing" is pretty unintentionally funny...but take me fisting is better.

The old guy that says "Take me fishing, because I miss my son" is the scariest looking dude ever.

Hah. "Yeah you miss your son, it's because i can't look at your face for 3 seconds without thinking the candyman is behind me, covered in bees."
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Theny » 23 Jan 2008, 09:00

I've had the fishing bug bad lately. Caught a monster snook at daybreak this morning before work.

Going offshore this Sunday, sonz. :sniff: Hopefully catch dinner for the next few weeks.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Re: Take Me Fisting

Postby TheWolf » 11 Mar 2008, 12:22

Prez, you ever do any freshwater fishing in this area? I've been trying unsuccessfully for the last couple years to find a good place to fish without a boat. I've heard there are some good trout fishing places along the Farmington River, but I'm a bass fisherman at heart, and I just can't seem to find a lake with any good shore-fishing spots.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Prez » 12 Mar 2008, 08:15

TheWolf wrote:Prez, you ever do any freshwater fishing in this area? I've been trying unsuccessfully for the last couple years to find a good place to fish without a boat. I've heard there are some good trout fishing places along the Farmington River, but I'm a bass fisherman at heart, and I just can't seem to find a lake with any good shore-fishing spots.

I don't do a lot of fishing but a good friend of mine is a master bass fisherman and his recommendation for bass fishing without a boat in the CT area is Lake Congamond. There's a state launch next to a bar/restaurant called Louis B's at the Middle Lake. Apparently, there's a long pier next to the launch with access to lots of good fishing.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby TheWolf » 12 Mar 2008, 12:01

Thanks Prez. I'll have to try to get over there some time.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby WampaOne » 16 May 2008, 14:04

2013 SOTSG NFL PICK 'EM Champion
2006 World Cup Fantasy Champion

Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns
WampaOne
Friend of Lohan

Postby Bricks » 16 May 2008, 17:20

Merchandising! "Space Balls" the Lunch Box! "Space Balls" the Towel! "Space Balls" the Flamethrower!
nova wrote:With all of that said, fuck VCU. Fuck that shiny midget Shaka Smart. Fuck the city of Richmond.
Bricks
Basketball Jesus

Postby Brick Tamland » 17 May 2008, 19:39

Does it make the light-saber whooshing noise when you cast? :D
](*,)

2012 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
2007 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
Brick Tamland
The Bomb Dick

Next

Return to Other Sports