Enter if you Dare: BC High School Sports

Enter if you Dare: BC High School Sports

Postby theken » 08 Aug 2007, 13:12

Welcome to a guaranteed Theny's Top 50 Threads.

One of my best friends was a benchwarmer on the most recent brookswood team. According to him, in this one practice, Bath got pissed off at Lawrie. And the only guy that Lawrie is truly afraid of is Graham. So Graham was telling him to shut his mouth and start practicing. And once Graham walked away, Brett says, "you should stop talking. you're lucky to be playing with the best point guard in the province." what a douche.

graham, on the other hand, is a great guy. i saw him at a party last month when i went home, and we had a few drinks together. he asked me a bunch of questions about university, and is actually wanting to get an education.
http://www.undrafted.ca
jack_daniels wrote:
NBA Die-Hard #11/19 wrote:Uh oh JD looks like _ has gone Thomas Jones on us and "tweaked" a hammy... better bring no touchy back from AAA...


I didn't tweah shit faggot. Shut up.
User avatar
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 13:52
Location: Dancing down the streets

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Aug 2007, 13:14

uh oh...i smell a

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29418
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Postby Frank the Tank » 08 Aug 2007, 13:26

I'm tempted to leave it open just in case _ is still lurking. It'll piss him off.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31273
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Aug 2007, 13:29

in case we do need to shut it down, i'm thinking

( Image ) ^ Image


get it?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24260
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 08 Aug 2007, 13:32

Noah was great at crew
David was great with the hammer toss
Moses was a champion race-walker
Samson was All-State in weightlifting
Jonah was highly overrated in swimming
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17569
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Postby Theny » 08 Aug 2007, 13:34

I get if Farva. That's the best one yet. :lol:
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30003
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Enter if you Dare: BC High School Sports

Postby someguysomewhere » 08 Aug 2007, 13:38

theken wrote:Welcome to a guaranteed Theny's Top 50 Threads.

One of my best friends was a benchwarmer on the most recent brookswood team. According to him, in this one practice, Bath got pissed off at Lawrie. And the only guy that Lawrie is truly afraid of is Graham. So Graham was telling him to shut his mouth and start practicing. And once Graham walked away, Brett says, "you should stop talking. you're lucky to be playing with the best point guard in the province." what a douche.

graham, on the other hand, is a great guy. i saw him at a party last month when i went home, and we had a few drinks together. he asked me a bunch of questions about university, and is actually wanting to get an education.


Nah, the best was the time Lawrie's dad came up to his coach after a game and asked for a word, then said "We'd better take this outside." His coach turns to me and is like: "You got my back, right?"
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Postby theken » 08 Aug 2007, 13:40

Holy shit. When did that happen?

I saw Papa L at the driving range one time. The guy is ferocious. He just crushes the ball to the back of the range every time, a good 280.

And what a family, his daughter, Brett's sister was the girl that threw a no-hitter for the Huskies at the College World Series this year. I remember I was reading DJ Gallo's AM Jump when they said her name and I was like.....wha???????????
http://www.undrafted.ca
jack_daniels wrote:
NBA Die-Hard #11/19 wrote:Uh oh JD looks like _ has gone Thomas Jones on us and "tweaked" a hammy... better bring no touchy back from AAA...


I didn't tweah shit faggot. Shut up.
User avatar
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 13:52
Location: Dancing down the streets

Postby someguysomewhere » 08 Aug 2007, 13:50

theken wrote:Holy shit. When did that happen?

I saw Papa L at the driving range one time. The guy is ferocious. He just crushes the ball to the back of the range every time, a good 280.

And what a family, his daughter, Brett's sister was the girl that threw a no-hitter for the Huskies at the College World Series this year. I remember I was reading DJ Gallo's AM Jump when they said her name and I was like.....wha???????????


Happened at their league playoffs. Lawrie was being an idiot, taking terrible shots and ignoring the coach. They were down about 15 at the end of the 3rd, Lawrie got benched, then pouted spectacularly on the end of the bench as his team almost came all the way back in his absence. I think they ended up losing by 2. Of course, his dad was still pissed at the coach.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Postby theken » 08 Aug 2007, 13:55

Oh, it wasn't against your North Delta Nordiques (?). Did you go to lots of Brookswood games this past year? You said you're friends with Pawaw right?
http://www.undrafted.ca
jack_daniels wrote:
NBA Die-Hard #11/19 wrote:Uh oh JD looks like _ has gone Thomas Jones on us and "tweaked" a hammy... better bring no touchy back from AAA...


I didn't tweah shit faggot. Shut up.
User avatar
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 13:52
Location: Dancing down the streets

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Aug 2007, 13:56

please, god/buddha/mohammed/jesus/yahweh/TiVo, don't let this thread lead to JD starting up an alabama hs sports thread. thanks, RF
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24260
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Postby someguysomewhere » 08 Aug 2007, 13:59

theken wrote:Oh, it wasn't against your North Delta Nordiques (?). Did you go to lots of Brookswood games this past year? You said you're friends with Pawaw right?


Nah, it wasn't against my squad, it was against the Grove, I think. We played the Swood around christmas time. We beat them by 15 or so, but Bath was hurt, so it's pretty meaningless.

I saw them 5 or 6 times this year.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Postby theken » 08 Aug 2007, 14:02

Grove was really strong this year. Jackal. Jackal. Jackal. Jackal.

Brookswood basketball is over and done with. The boy's team is done. The girl's team is over the hill. Although, the most recent grade 8 team, going into grade 9 girls team. They are supposedly really good. They've been playing together since Grade 5. So I'm calling another Brookswood Girls AAA 3-peat starting in 2009.
http://www.undrafted.ca
jack_daniels wrote:
NBA Die-Hard #11/19 wrote:Uh oh JD looks like _ has gone Thomas Jones on us and "tweaked" a hammy... better bring no touchy back from AAA...


I didn't tweah shit faggot. Shut up.
User avatar
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 13:52
Location: Dancing down the streets

Postby someguysomewhere » 08 Aug 2007, 14:10

theken wrote:Grove was really strong this year. Jackal. Jackal. Jackal. Jackal.

Brookswood basketball is over and done with. The boy's team is done. The girl's team is over the hill. Although, the most recent grade 8 team, going into grade 9 girls team. They are supposedly really good. They've been playing together since Grade 5. So I'm calling another Brookswood Girls AAA 3-peat starting in 2009.


The guys will suck this year, but they'll be good the next couple of years after that. They've got the two bigs going into Grade 10. And that group of girls that Brownie's bringing through will beat the hell out of everyone.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Postby theken » 08 Aug 2007, 14:13

Two bigs going into Grade 10...hm. I don't know either of them. They were in Grade 8 when i graduated. Hm.

Brown's girls are already beating the hell out of everyone. My friend's sister is one of the better players on that team, and she is pretty intense. Well, very intense.

Me and Coach Neil have quite a history.
http://www.undrafted.ca
jack_daniels wrote:
NBA Die-Hard #11/19 wrote:Uh oh JD looks like _ has gone Thomas Jones on us and "tweaked" a hammy... better bring no touchy back from AAA...


I didn't tweah shit faggot. Shut up.
User avatar
theken
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 13:52
Location: Dancing down the streets

Next

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron