UFC.

Re: UFC.

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Mar 2016, 09:39

ctz31 wrote:I went to a pal's house for a few beers the other night, and on a whim he ordered this. Jesus is this shit boring. The first three fights were total snooze fests. I guess the two main events, w the woman and then men were decent. It was funny watching that one dumb dunce get choked out. She just had to avoid getting tackled for like a minute, and you know the judges were gonna give it to her. And she got taken.

Then the loudmouth mick. I swear the dude he was fighting looked like flush w/out a shirt on. I bet he benches 115. But ya know what they say, weights don't hit back. w.e. He was getting his ass handed to him. I enjoyed all the blood everywhere. It was like a van dam movie. And then the irish dude got a bit too cocky and got caught. It happens i guess. Another guy taken out w a sleeper hold. Who was the wrestler that used to be famous for the sleeper? Ahead of his time. Anyway, for $60, what a rip off. Good thing my pal is rich and didn't want any cash. Would NOT order again.

Those pics I sent you were supposed to be hush hush!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 07 Mar 2016, 09:39

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I went to a pal's house for a few beers the other night, and on a whim he ordered this. Jesus is this shit boring. The first three fights were total snooze fests. I guess the two main events, w the woman and then men were decent. It was funny watching that one dumb dunce get choked out. She just had to avoid getting tackled for like a minute, and you know the judges were gonna give it to her. And she got taken.

Then the loudmouth mick. I swear the dude he was fighting looked like flush w/out a shirt on. I bet he benches 115. But ya know what they say, weights don't hit back. w.e. He was getting his ass handed to him. I enjoyed all the blood everywhere. It was like a van dam movie. And then the irish dude got a bit too cocky and got caught. It happens i guess. Another guy taken out w a sleeper hold. Who was the wrestler that used to be famous for the sleeper? Ahead of his time. Anyway, for $60, what a rip off. Good thing my pal is rich and didn't want any cash. Would NOT order again.

I agree with you - i dont get UFC. Its ok if they are just whaling on each other, but the mat work suckssssss.

The sleeper hold was a big finisher in wrestling. Hot Rod Piper used it, tho I'm sure he wasnt the first. Maybe JD can recant some of the grapplers of the 60s and 70s that he wanted who used that hold as well.

Chief Jay Strongbow was a big proponent of the sleeper hold
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 07 Mar 2016, 14:59

JT99 wrote:

I agree with you - i dont get UFC. Its ok if they are just whaling on each other, but the mat work suckssssss.

The sleeper hold was a big finisher in wrestling. Hot Rod Piper used it, tho I'm sure he wasnt the first. Maybe JD can recant some of the grapplers of the 60s and 70s that he wanted who used that hold as well.

Didn't Brutus The Barber put people in the sleeper and then cut off their hair?
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Mar 2016, 15:04

Mario Speedwagon wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Didn't Brutus The Barber put people in the sleeper and then cut off their hair?

He did.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Briandong79 » 19 Apr 2016, 15:27

McGregor says he's retiring.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Goose » 19 Apr 2016, 15:47

Briandong79 wrote:McGregor says he's retiring.

According to the BBC:

The Irishman, 27, sent a tweet in which he said: "I have decided to retire young. Thanks for the cheese. Catch ya's later."

McGregor's coach, John Kavanagh, later appeared to suggest it had been a joke, saying: "Well was fun while it lasted."

Diaz also appeared to take McGregor's comment with a pinch of salt, tweeting: "I guess my work here is done. I'm retiring too."
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Apr 2016, 03:03

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JT99 » 15 May 2016, 16:19

On the very night that the Believeland 30 for 30 ran, Cleveland's own Stipe Miocic grabbed the UFC heavyweight championship with this knockout...

City of Champions
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 07 Jun 2016, 10:07

Gone, but not forgotten.

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby JT99 » 21 Aug 2016, 08:26

Conor McGregor talked some shit about the WWE (shocking right?) and Brock Lesnar.

Brock's response...

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 21 Aug 2016, 10:19

What a terrible, chavvy, "sport".
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Aug 2016, 14:04

I like that he curses. Makes the WWE feel less pussyish.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby ctz31 » 23 Aug 2016, 13:18

I watched that McGregor Diaz fight on youtube. maybe you heard about it. Good fight. I think they got it right. The mick won 1 & 4 decisively, and that spic won 3 decisively. The other two rounds were up for grabs.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 23 Aug 2016, 13:42

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 10 Sep 2016, 23:08

CM Stunk.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

PreviousNext