UFC.

Re: UFC.

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Jul 2015, 01:15

I watched the final 2 bouts this evening. Jesus Titty Fuck that Robbie The King Lawler fight was a bloodbath. I greatly greatly enjoyed it. I was pulling to the white guy in that one. Thought he had it in round 3.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29414
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: UFC.

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Jul 2015, 07:45

one of the FS1 undercards had an irish guy in it. he was fighting a black dude i think, i forget. anyway, the MacGregor crowd was really into it and cheering him on at the start...and then it turned out to be just a terrible terrible fight. 99% clinch, not even on the ground. i enjoyed how the crowd went from delirious to rowdy to silent in about 4 minutes.

really wanted macgregor to lose that fight. oh well.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: UFC.

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 13 Jul 2015, 08:42

SouthernYokel wrote:one of the FS1 undercards had an irish guy in it. he was fighting a black dude i think, i forget. anyway, the MacGregor crowd was really into it and cheering him on at the start...and then it turned out to be just a terrible terrible fight. 99% clinch, not even on the ground. i enjoyed how the crowd went from delirious to rowdy to silent in about 4 minutes.

really wanted macgregor to lose that fight. oh well.


Ha!! Seriously that was just an undercard? They are going on here like he won the title of the best of the UFC or something.

w/e, not a real sport anyway.
#2C4S

Image
User avatar
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies
 
Posts: 6018
Joined: 21 Oct 2011, 11:04

Re: UFC.

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Jul 2015, 08:46

Mario Speedwagon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:one of the FS1 undercards had an irish guy in it. he was fighting a black dude i think, i forget. anyway, the MacGregor crowd was really into it and cheering him on at the start...and then it turned out to be just a terrible terrible fight. 99% clinch, not even on the ground. i enjoyed how the crowd went from delirious to rowdy to silent in about 4 minutes.

really wanted macgregor to lose that fight. oh well.


Ha!! Seriously that was just an undercard? They are going on here like he won the title of the best of the UFC or something.

w/e, not a real sport anyway.


i think maybe i was not clear there. MacGregor's fight was for the interim title. there was an undercard fight with a different irish guy and all the macgregor fans were cheering him heartily until it turned out both he and his opponent didn't really want to fight and instead had a 15 minute hugging match
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: UFC.

Postby Briandong79 » 04 Aug 2015, 15:38

Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29712
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: UFC.

Postby JT99 » 03 Sep 2015, 13:50

Two guys tried to rob a woman MMA fighter in Brazil. Did not go well for them.



While locked in a triangle choke, the man reportedly says:

“Dad, Dad, I’m going to my dad. Call the police, father. Help! Help! Help, Jesus. Please, I did not rob. Why would I do this? Help. Help. Look at my wallet. Help. Help. Sir, help me. Please don’t show my card. This was the first time. She’s choking me. Where’s my mom? Aie, Aie, Aie. Help! Help! Please, I need my wallet. No, I did not rob anything, no.”
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8885
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: UFC.

Postby nova » 15 Nov 2015, 09:32

I'm not usually one to watch mixed martial arts but I enjoyed watching last night.

UNNNNNNNNNNGH to the Polish girl in strawweight.
UNNNNNNNNNNGH to Holly Holm and that giant fartbox she's toting.

NOOOOOOOOOOO to the male fights on the card. The only one that didn't suck was Whittaker-Hall, where TEAM LIGHT SKIN won. It really is our year.
NOOOOOOOOOOO to Rhonda Rousey for being a smug cunt. I hope Floyd merks her on Twitter.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25369
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: UFC.

Postby Gregs Kite » 15 Dec 2015, 08:29

What the heck fellas? No re cap to that fight with the loud mick against that wet back? I thought this was a MANS SPROT for MENS. Shammy, little dis appointed bro, this is your wheelhouse, isn't it?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: UFC.

Postby Dunking Donut » 31 Dec 2015, 09:10

RIZIN is on Spike this NYE morning if anyone is bored. Should be a spectacle.
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
User avatar
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 6344
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 10:25

Re: UFC.

Postby JT99 » 16 Feb 2016, 14:36

If this is true, I really feel bad for her but, if I am being 100, she kinda comes off super attention-whorey

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/14785901/ronda-rousey-says-considered-suicide-loss-holly-holm
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8885
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: UFC.

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Feb 2016, 15:15

She's not exactly giving me the confidence I would want that she beats Holm next go-around.

The line about having Travis Browne's babies was kinda odd, but if it keeps her from killing herself, ok.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25095
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: UFC.

Postby SouthernYokel » 16 Feb 2016, 15:18

i feel like it would be weird if she went on Ellen and was weigh-in aggressive. she was just talking it up to that particular audience.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: UFC.

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Feb 2016, 15:27

The whole weigh-in debacle is why I don't have a whole lot of sympy for ol' Ronda. Being aggressive and angry is one thing, trying to provoke a fight and then acting like the person you were provoking was in the wrong is another. Then she got her face punched in.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25095
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: UFC.

Postby ctz31 » 07 Mar 2016, 08:46

I went to a pal's house for a few beers the other night, and on a whim he ordered this. Jesus is this shit boring. The first three fights were total snooze fests. I guess the two main events, w the woman and then men were decent. It was funny watching that one dumb dunce get choked out. She just had to avoid getting tackled for like a minute, and you know the judges were gonna give it to her. And she got taken.

Then the loudmouth mick. I swear the dude he was fighting looked like flush w/out a shirt on. I bet he benches 115. But ya know what they say, weights don't hit back. w.e. He was getting his ass handed to him. I enjoyed all the blood everywhere. It was like a van dam movie. And then the irish dude got a bit too cocky and got caught. It happens i guess. Another guy taken out w a sleeper hold. Who was the wrestler that used to be famous for the sleeper? Ahead of his time. Anyway, for $60, what a rip off. Good thing my pal is rich and didn't want any cash. Would NOT order again.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8542
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: UFC.

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Mar 2016, 09:37

ctz31 wrote:I went to a pal's house for a few beers the other night, and on a whim he ordered this. Jesus is this shit boring. The first three fights were total snooze fests. I guess the two main events, w the woman and then men were decent. It was funny watching that one dumb dunce get choked out. She just had to avoid getting tackled for like a minute, and you know the judges were gonna give it to her. And she got taken.

Then the loudmouth mick. I swear the dude he was fighting looked like flush w/out a shirt on. I bet he benches 115. But ya know what they say, weights don't hit back. w.e. He was getting his ass handed to him. I enjoyed all the blood everywhere. It was like a van dam movie. And then the irish dude got a bit too cocky and got caught. It happens i guess. Another guy taken out w a sleeper hold. Who was the wrestler that used to be famous for the sleeper? Ahead of his time. Anyway, for $60, what a rip off. Good thing my pal is rich and didn't want any cash. Would NOT order again.


I agree with you - i dont get UFC. Its ok if they are just whaling on each other, but the mat work suckssssss.

The sleeper hold was a big finisher in wrestling. Hot Rod Piper used it, tho I'm sure he wasnt the first. Maybe JD can recant some of the grapplers of the 60s and 70s that he wanted who used that hold as well.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29414
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest